Only cowards need guns

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4687 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
Criminals aren't even afraid of other criminals or other gang members with guns, why would they be afraid of some white dude with pea shooter in his back pocket??
Because the white dude with the pea shooter can actually hit what he is aiming at, would be my guess. What's yours?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4688 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Colorado is going to lose a lot of tax revenue from gun businesses that move to more friendly states.
Maybe they are counting the Marijuana tax revenue eggs before they hatch. They still have that pesky Federal Law hurdle to clear.
3 firearm manufactures listed in the state of Colorado:

Ar Performance LLC529 S Arriba Drive, Pueblo West CO

Burris CO Inc920 54th Avenue # 200, Greeley CO

Canjar Manufacturing Company(Canjar, M H)
6510 Raleigh Street, Arvada CO

Total employees = 135

135 jobs lost to more friendly states?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4689 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good, this debate is still raging! I didn't miss anything LMAO
Morning, Geno ... nope didn't miss a thing albeit there are a few good debaters here and one, not so much, LOL ... >>blows smoke from the barrel of her gun<< ha!...

Good debaters such as Dr-Sniper, Mean & Nasty, Eternal Cynic, M69 even w/his humor, many more their names escape me ...

tallyho stated in post #4638 page 226:

"used a certain term and only one , but one person used that term to me ... F/c disappointed me and I still believe you e/c are one and the same , but"

#1 {{ WHY: because he alleges I "gray boxed" and said something to him and believes I changed from being registered in Topix and unregistered into a gray box and posting something to him ... NOPE! Not my M.O.}}

TO TALLY:

SHOW show me the post, Tally ... Show me because it's not there! I don't post in gray unless I'm out of town on vacation, which is rather frequently! I then post under FlowerChild Unplugged!

Show me where I was disrespectful to you where you felt compelled to call me the B word ...

Tally wrote:

#2 "i never icon , never childish display" ...

{{ the more you try and convince me, the less I believe it }}

Paranoid much?, Tally ... I'm still on your mind? Obsessed much?, Tally ...

still demanding, "show me this, show me that" demanding posters look up old posts for this or that and even on his knees begging, "PLEASE" to Donna to show her what the "Prez" allegedly said yesterday or perhaps the day before, a poster on what "he missed", etc., and so on ... Why on heaven's earth doesn't he do his own homework ...

But today I wander in the "Debate Room", of sorts, looking for new material to discuss ... and still more questions being thrown or demanded from Tally, the "alleged" lawyer and "alleged "judge" ...

Debate 101: do your own homework ...
Mock trial: do your own homework ...
Prepare for trial ... do your own homework ...
Trial ... don't ask a question you already don't know the answer ...

any of that ring a bell, Tally?... Where'd you get your degree, Chalupa-Tech, ROFL ...

He'll never present the alleged gray box email I allegedky sent to which I "disrespected" him because I never sent it and it doesn't exist ... Never apologize for calling be the "B" word because he IS NO gentlemen ... Men of his "alleged" stature and "alleged" education/schooling have much more class, hold their temper, are articulate, assertive and do not resort to name calling, throwing fits & display the kind of behavior as we've witnessed here by this one particular poster ... While attorneys, judges often hold their heads up high in the air and snub their noses quite often, perhaps have a tendency to attempt abuse of power, never have I seen such childish display of actions; from pre-law, undergrad, grad students or even interns ... Good thing he's off his make believe bench and holds maybe a wood meat cleaver and not a gavel, lol ...

That's all for now ... I just want to see that gray box posting to which set Tally off on me ... Time for HIM to do his homework, LOL ...

Otherwise, will continue to debate with the other good posters here and looking forward to it ... I don't profess to know everything but looking forward to learning from yall just the same ... Good day! FC

Location hidden

#4690 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>So, the link?
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

There's table after table after table. Enjoy!

Location hidden

#4691 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't write the article, dweeb. This is an article based on a CDC report.
I never said you wrote the article. Glad to see you insist on reiterating my previous point to you, with the name calling. Lmao. Apparently it's ok when you do it even though you bash others for it.
You did use the article as your source, so it is subject to scrutiny.
The CDC has limited archived information for historic purposes only, if you read their disclaimer.
The FBI is the agency that compiles the pertinent information yearly and stays up to date.

Location hidden

#4692 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>3 firearm manufactures listed in the state of Colorado:

Ar Performance LLC529 S Arriba Drive, Pueblo West CO

Burris CO Inc920 54th Avenue # 200, Greeley CO

Canjar Manufacturing Company(Canjar, M H)
6510 Raleigh Street, Arvada CO

Total employees = 135

135 jobs lost to more friendly states?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
I wasn't referring to jobs. I was referring to tax revenue, and stated such, Einstein. Keep opening your mouth, and removing all doubt.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4693 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. So your interpretation of multiple people using the same words and phrases, is they are all one person?
Lmao, that's rich! Ever think that maybe the recipient of those posts were actually using smoke and mirrors, or deflecting, or both?
All that eye strain is going to give you a headache.
Bingo ...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4694 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you wrote the article. Glad to see you insist on reiterating my previous point to you, with the name calling. Lmao. Apparently it's ok when you do it even though you bash others for it.
You did use the article as your source, so it is subject to scrutiny.
The CDC has limited archived information for historic purposes only, if you read their disclaimer.
The FBI is the agency that compiles the pertinent information yearly and stays up to date.
LOL!!!

And I don't suppose two federal agencies ever thought about communicating with each other to come up with these statistics?

Nice spin - try again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4695 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to jobs. I was referring to tax revenue, and stated such, Einstein. Keep opening your mouth, and removing all doubt.
So what jobs are they going to lose?

Friendlier state?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4696 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you say:

"Colorado is going to lose a lot of tax revenue from gun businesses that move to more friendly states."

What gun businesses?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4697 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're admitting you were wrong all along about Obmama, huh?
Ok, that clears up a lot of items.
Thanks!!!

I've never doubted his golf game nor have I extolled his ability to influence the stock market. His followers must be mad though, if all those corporations are doing so well why are they still eating gub'mint cheese?

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#4698 Mar 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Praising and supporting Geo. W. Bush (still today) despite his lying about WMD's, despite his lying about the Al Qaida connection with Saddam, despite his American oil connections that was the reason for the invasion, depite his dealing with Haliburton ........ is wierd.
Critisizing Obama for all the good deeds he set out to accomplish for the benefit of the American people, blaming him for the lack of support he's got for it, plus blaming Obama for all the shit Bush created is also weird.
Either one of those two opinions are weird but put both together are worse than weird. How to explain it? Racism?
The UN is now critisizing Obama because he hasn't made the prosecution of Bush, Rumsfeld, and Chenny for war crimes a priority. Do you think Obama should be critisized for that or do you think he should be more critisized if he tries to bring charges against those 3 men?
Ok, so where did I praise George Bush? Putting words in my mouth doesn't prove your theories.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#4699 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>So he votes Obama (assuming he is a US Citizen) and you pretty much turn it around to say the same thing back to him, reversed? That's Joe Paterno logic innit?
Well Geno, I expect that from you because you're kinda like him: you read what you want to and believe what you want to.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4702 Mar 7, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never doubted his golf game nor have I extolled his ability to influence the stock market. His followers must be mad though, if all those corporations are doing so well why are they still eating gub'mint cheese?
Lol...like:

Exxon Mobil? Don't forget to fill up before you head home tonight.

Wal-Mart? Don't forget to pick up those school supplies for the kids.

McDonald's Corp.? Junior wants a Happy Meal with Chicken McNuggets!

JetBlue? Going on vacation?

Nike? Nice shoes - they look just like Lebron's.

General Electric? When you turn on your lights tonight, thank a turbine engineer.

Ford Motor? Not government owned and leaseholder on your pickup truck.

Hewlett-Packard? Try printing something.

AT&T, Verizon? Nice cell phone.

Bank of America? Lots of money on your cash card.

McKesson? Better go on a diet, your annual checkup is coming up.

Yep, lots of gub'mint cheese there.

Location hidden

#4703 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!

And I don't suppose two federal agencies ever thought about communicating with each other to come up with these statistics?

Nice spin - try again.
Possibly in a very limited capacity, But why would the Centers For Disease Control be a collaborator with a Bureau Of Investigation, regarding gun deaths?

I guess your interpretation of Sandy Hook was that the victims died of Bushmaster Disease.

Location hidden

#4704 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So what jobs are they going to lose?

Friendlier state?
Show where I said anything about jobs.
Regardless, yes, if the business moves, their employees will either lose their job or relocate with the business.

Friendlier State would be one that doesn't penalize gun manufacturers.

My point is that those gun manufacturers pay local, state, and Federal taxes. The local and state taxes will be lost if the business moves to say Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas...

Location hidden

#4705 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So when you say:

"Colorado is going to lose a lot of tax revenue from gun businesses that move to more friendly states."

What gun businesses?
Gun Manufacturers, gun customizers, ammo manufacturers, gun accessory manufacturers, and possibly gun dealers.

Location hidden

#4706 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So when you say:

What gun businesses?
You have a narrow minded perception of this. Guns and ammo are one of the biggest contributors to the economy right now. Those sales translate into tax dollars. The more sales, the more tax dollars generated. The more gun businesses that leave Colorado, the more tax dollars for the state they move to.

Location hidden

#4708 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, thats my point! No, they are not and crime still rises! The other guy knows they are packing and it STILL doesn't stop them. To say concealed permits lowers crime is false. Criminals are not afraid of other crimimals with Tac 10s and uzis, they sure as H are not worried about a pastey white dude with a gun in his wallet.
You are trying to compare an all criminal environment to the rest of the country.
The criminal echo system is governed by gangs. It's like comparing what happens in a cult community to what happens in normal society.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4709 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Geno ... nope didn't miss a thing albeit there are a few good debaters here and one, not so much, LOL ... >>blows smoke from the barrel of her gun<< ha!...
Good debaters such as Dr-Sniper, Mean & Nasty, Eternal Cynic, M69 even w/his humor, many more their names escape me ...
tallyho stated in post #4638 page 226:
"used a certain term and only one , but one person used that term to me ... F/c disappointed me and I still believe you e/c are one and the same , but"
#1 {{ WHY: because he alleges I "gray boxed" and said something to him and believes I changed from being registered in Topix and unregistered into a gray box and posting something to him ... NOPE! Not my M.O.}}
TO TALLY:
SHOW show me the post, Tally ... Show me because it's not there! I don't post in gray unless I'm out of town on vacation, which is rather frequently! I then post under FlowerChild Unplugged!
Show me where I was disrespectful to you where you felt compelled to call me the B word ...
Tally wrote:
#2 "i never icon , never childish display" ...
{{ the more you try and convince me, the less I believe it }}
Paranoid much?, Tally ... I'm still on your mind? Obsessed much?, Tally ...
still demanding, "show me this, show me that" demanding posters look up old posts for this or that and even on his knees begging, "PLEASE" to Donna to show her what the "Prez" allegedly said yesterday or perhaps the day before, a poster on what "he missed", etc., and so on ... Why on heaven's earth doesn't he do his own homework ...
But today I wander in the "Debate Room", of sorts, looking for new material to discuss ... and still more questions being thrown or demanded from Tally, the "alleged" lawyer and "alleged "judge" ...
Debate 101: do your own homework ...
Mock trial: do your own homework ...
Prepare for trial ... do your own homework ...
Trial ... don't ask a question you already don't know the answer ...
any of that ring a bell, Tally?... Where'd you get your degree, Chalupa-Tech, ROFL ...
He'll never present the alleged gray box email I allegedky sent to which I "disrespected" him because I never sent it and it doesn't exist ... Never apologize for calling be the "B" word because he IS NO gentlemen ... Men of his "alleged" stature and "alleged" education/schooling have much more class, hold their temper, are articulate, assertive and do not resort to name calling, throwing fits & display the kind of behavior as we've witnessed here by this one particular poster ... While attorneys, judges often hold their heads up high in the air and snub their noses quite often, perhaps have a tendency to attempt abuse of power, never have I seen such childish display of actions; from pre-law, undergrad, grad students or even interns ... Good thing he's off his make believe bench and holds maybe a wood meat cleaver and not a gavel, lol ...
That's all for now ... I just want to see that gray box posting to which set Tally off on me ... Time for HIM to do his homework, LOL ...
Otherwise, will continue to debate with the other good posters here and looking forward to it ... I don't profess to know everything but looking forward to learning from yall just the same ... Good day! FC
you are the one explaining not me ..

and here you are again crying ...

now what is your prob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is it time to throw things out? 10 min Suezanne 36
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 16 min wichita-rick 5,258
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 17 min Suezanne 3
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 17 min Crazy Beautiful 6,526
2words into 2new words (May '12) 20 min wichita-rick 6,722
Why O Why 21 min Suezanne 7
Word Association (Jun '10) 27 min wichita-rick 31,696
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 31 min revilot2 66,962
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 41 min Bad Bex 10,552
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 1 hr Oh My 938
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 206,685
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 98
More from around the web