Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DUMB
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Im surprised you dont carry with all those lions,tigers and cobras chasing you home every day!
obesity

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Does the 1st Amendment bar you from posting coherent thoughts?
Back up what you said with facts..what's not coherent..everything I stated is fact
obesity

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I've got a way better idea, dude - why not just ask one of the the parents of one of those 20 children that were murdered at Sandy Hill Elementary?
Do you understand the term law abiding citizens? That's who will be forced to hand over their firearms. If you really think that criminals will be turning over their illegal, stolen guns then you are dumber than dog poo. If you want to live in society where only criminals and the Obama administration is armed then whatever, but don't try and force the rest of us to live in danger with no way to protect ourselves. I wouldn't send anyone to a war zone unarmed, but everyone expects our children to be sent to these war zones we call school with no one to protect them. When schools post signs saying gun free zone that's just inviting a cowardly criminal to do harm. Obamas kids go to school everyday with armed guards. Do you complain about that or are you one of those brainwashed sheep who thinks the messiah can do no wrong. Put down the pot pipe and join reality!
Globe Trotter

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Calling gun owners cowards while you sit behind the safety of your keyboard is a very easy task....however let me assure you, I'm equally as lethal with my hands, but why bruise and bloody my knuckles? It's much easier to pick you off @ 300 - 400 yards away with my 30-06....you sound like someone who was recently scared or threatened by someone with a gun....Join the Army and learn real combat skills so the bully wont do that again. Or buy a gun, learn how not to shoot yourself lol and then you to will be an equal combatant.

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a way better idea, dude - why not just ask one of the the parents of one of those 20 children that were murdered at Sandy Hill Elementary?
Thats not a"better idea".Of the 6 million Jews gassed by Hitler almost 950,000 were children.Com paring that to 20?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

In the Ukraine, folks were disarmed, tortured and killed by the Russians, then by the Germans, then by the Russians again. The Japanese raped Nanking, the disarmed Chinese were helpless. Some folks are still bitter about that one. If Gandhi was in Nanking at the time, they would have raped and burned him too. We are lucky to have the freedoms we have, we should not be too quick to chuck them. Yup, the despots tend to disarm the civilian population as soon as possible, promising security. I'm not against non-violent protest, sometimes it is appropriate and effective, sometimes it is futile. Just sayin'

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

obesity wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the term law abiding citizens? That's who will be forced to hand over their firearms. If you really think that criminals will be turning over their illegal, stolen guns then you are dumber than dog poo. If you want to live in society where only criminals and the Obama administration is armed then whatever, but don't try and force the rest of us to live in danger with no way to protect ourselves. I wouldn't send anyone to a war zone unarmed, but everyone expects our children to be sent to these war zones we call school with no one to protect them. When schools post signs saying gun free zone that's just inviting a cowardly criminal to do harm. Obamas kids go to school everyday with armed guards. Do you complain about that or are you one of those brainwashed sheep who thinks the messiah can do no wrong. Put down the pot pipe and join reality!
Ok, so overlooking the 3rd grade vernacular as well as the schoolyard name-calling - you've obviously mistaken me with someone who actually gives a ratass what you think.

I don't want to take away your guns - on the contrary, I want you to keep your guns. Oh, by the way - you want ammunition for that gun? It's going to cost you - 1000% markup. Don't believe me? Try shopping for an AR online now in the wake of the mass killings - go ahead and check.

And if you're ignorant to believe that this will all blow over and things will return to normal, along with gun prices - think again. No vice ever goes down in price.

I don't live a life of paranoia, unlike you. I don't sit at home and wait with gun till some imaginary "thug" comes through the door. Thank God your chance of ever having to use that gun are remote. With the exception of a gentleman on this forum that goes by the name of "Sly West," you are waisting your time beating your chest. Move to Detroit - I'm sure the homies there can give you some pointers on how to look real gansta' with your gun.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Clem wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not a"better idea".Of the 6 million Jews gassed by Hitler almost 950,000 were children.Com paring that to 20?
Um, no.

I think you need to go back and look at his analogy, not mine.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Globe Trotter wrote:
Calling gun owners cowards while you sit behind the safety of your keyboard is a very easy task....however let me assure you, I'm equally as lethal with my hands, but why bruise and bloody my knuckles? It's much easier to pick you off @ 300 - 400 yards away with my 30-06....you sound like someone who was recently scared or threatened by someone with a gun....Join the Army and learn real combat skills so the bully wont do that again. Or buy a gun, learn how not to shoot yourself lol and then you to will be an equal combatant.
Alright, a real John Wayne!!!

Yep, my Vespa does 285 mph, I date an Italian supermodel who's Daddy owns a Ferrari dealership and I'm heir to Topix fortune.

Sounds legit.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

obesity wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up what you said with facts..what's not coherent..everything I stated is fact
Actually he did, but you did not.

Try reading the Constitution.

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so overlooking the 3rd grade vernacular as well as the schoolyard name-calling - you've obviously mistaken me with someone who actually gives a ratass what you think.
I don't want to take away your guns - on the contrary, I want you to keep your guns. Oh, by the way - you want ammunition for that gun? It's going to cost you - 1000% markup. Don't believe me? Try shopping for an AR online now in the wake of the mass killings - go ahead and check.
And if you're ignorant to believe that this will all blow over and things will return to normal, along with gun prices - think again. No vice ever goes down in price.
I don't live a life of paranoia, unlike you. I don't sit at home and wait with gun till some imaginary "thug" comes through the door. Thank God your chance of ever having to use that gun are remote. With the exception of a gentleman on this forum that goes by the name of "Sly West," you are waisting your time beating your chest. Move to Detroit - I'm sure the homies there can give you some pointers on how to look real gansta' with your gun.
Remember yernogood?
He was shot right in front of his business and yes he survived. <makes ya wonder if it was someone from topix, lol>

Happy Thursday M69!

“Please try and keep up.”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, a real John Wayne!!!
Yep, my Vespa does 285 mph, I date an Italian supermodel who's Daddy owns a Ferrari dealership and I'm heir to Topix fortune.
Sounds legit.
Not sure I get what your getting at, but let me explain my myself real quick...

1. Calling a gun owner a coward sounds to be a statement derived out of fear or humiliation.(minored in psychiatry ;)

2. I'm no John Wayne but I am a 3 tour Vet...75th Ranger Battalion 1st B.C.T (That means something if you know of the US Military.)

3. I was being sincere when i said join the military or learn (that means take a certified gun safety class and local C.H.L courses) on how to use a firearm for protection.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

diver1wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I get what your getting at, but let me explain my myself real quick...
1. Calling a gun owner a coward sounds to be a statement derived out of fear or humiliation.(minored in psychiatry ;)
2. I'm no John Wayne but I am a 3 tour Vet...75th Ranger Battalion 1st B.C.T (That means something if you know of the US Military.)
3. I was being sincere when i said join the military or learn (that means take a certified gun safety class and local C.H.L courses) on how to use a firearm for protection.
I never called a gun owner a coward - you need to go back to the first page and find out who exactly penned this thread.

Secondly, no thanks - I've seen what guns can do - I don't live in a constant state of paranoia or fear. I feel it's also my right as a US citizen to life happily without the need to own a gun in place of a penis.

Btw, are you a shellback?

Since: Dec 10

Pittsburgh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Here's a novice idea: be cool, think about what you're doing and what the consequences may be. Act responsibly. If we all did this, it would be a much nicer life.

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
when the government knocks at your door demanding your rights put your hands up and ask them to fight like a man,guns dont kill people,people kill people

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cowards don't own guns, they might use them, but they don't own them.
If you own a gun always be prepaired to use it for whatever purpose it's needed-that 'sometimes' takes real guts.
I've had to do it many times and it hurts like hell!

Level 1

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called a gun owner a coward - you need to go back to the first page and find out who exactly penned this thread.
Secondly, no thanks - I've seen what guns can do - I don't live in a constant state of paranoia or fear. I feel it's also my right as a US citizen to life happily without the need to own a gun in place of a penis.
i wasnt saying that you said gun owners are cowards, my original statement was to the author of the thread...

And yes I received my shellback certification long ago...not many people know what it is...I'm impressed...I've crossed the equator 5 times in my lifetime.:)

Level 1

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
However my shellback is not with Navy if you thats what you were getting at.. Army all the way baby

Rangers lead the way!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The death of our agents is no drop and no telling how many Mexicans were killed. This from an administration that would like to ban guns
you should show me where the US Government is attempting to ban guns , or perhaps it is called control guns

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No both!
Through international laws-Hillary won't get it done but Kerry might!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 8 min Simply_Red 13,030
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 11 min Parden Pard 2,967
A six word game (Dec '08) 14 min Parden Pard 17,233
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 20 min Parden Pard 28,718
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 25 min Parden Pard 3,972
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 28 min Parden Pard 53,961
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 29 min Go Blue Forever 3,798
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 33 min buck the duck 14,972
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 56 min eleanorigby 34,951