Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
PC §46.03. PLACES WEAPONS PROHIBITED.(a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly possesses or goes with a f irearm, illegal knife, club, or prohibited weapon listed in Section 46.05(a):
(1) on the physical premises of a school or educational institution, any grounds or building on w hich an activity sponsored by a s chool or educational institution is being conducted, or a passenger transportation vehicle of a s chool or educational institution, whether the school or educational institution is public or private, unless pursuant to written regulations or written authorization of the institution;
(2) on the premises of a polling place on the day of an election or while early voting is in progress;...
I read about two weeks ago .. thought you were going to quit can't can ya . you are

and what right did you lose , mine are still there

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
PC §46.03. PLACES WEAPONS PROHIBITED.(a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly possesses or goes with a f irearm, illegal knife, club, or prohibited weapon listed in Section 46.05(a):
(1) on the physical premises of a school or educational institution, any grounds or building on w hich an activity sponsored by a s chool or educational institution is being conducted, or a passenger transportation vehicle of a s chool or educational institution, whether the school or educational institution is public or private, unless pursuant to written regulations or written authorization of the institution;
(2) on the premises of a polling place on the day of an election or while early voting is in progress;...
nice but this was the question....
tallyho wrote:
question: how can Texans claim they are so safe with all of their guns:

and it really was for Denny who claimed
chl prevents crime in Texas

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>no my statement was only one other poster every used that phrase to me . who since has been banned ,

but seeing you still wish to play tell me one right your lost ..........
Oh, make no mistake, the right is still on paper, but exercising it is another story.

Freedom of speech is still listed as a right last time I checked. However, if your speech hurts someone's feelings, you're not so free to use it.
Type the N word that is derogatory for negro in your next post to me. If it makes it onto the thread, I'll concede your point that we have lost no rights.
By the way, be strait forward posting the word, not acronyms, misspellings, or some other word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>I read about two weeks ago .. thought you were going to quit can't can ya . you are

and what right did you lose , mine are still there
I said I wasn't going to gloat. I never said I was going to stop posting to you or replying to your posts.
See previous post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>nice but this was the question....
tallyho wrote:

I was pointing out that one can not carry on campus. Not yet anyway. It's coming soon.
You simply point out that gun free zones are unsafe zones.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, make no mistake, the right is still on paper, but exercising it is another story.
Freedom of speech is still listed as a right last time I checked. However, if your speech hurts someone's feelings, you're not so free to use it.
Type the N word that is derogatory for negro in your next post to me. If it makes it onto the thread, I'll concede your point that we have lost no rights.
By the way, be strait forward posting the word, not acronyms, misspellings, or some other word.
I find that a derogatory word and verbal assault is much against the law..... read the

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback

that isn't freedom of speech...

you still speak don't ya

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out that one can not carry on campus. Not yet anyway. It's coming soon.
You simply point out that gun free zones are unsafe zones.
was it you or Denny said you can carry anywhere , and Denny point out Harris school district??, teachers carry

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>I find that a derogatory word and verbal assault is much against the law..... read the

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback

that isn't freedom of speech...

you still speak don't ya
Not freely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>was it you or Denny said you can carry anywhere , and Denny point out Harris school district??, teachers carry
It was Deny. He may be correct. However, when a new law passes, it isn't immediately enacted. There will be a proposed date that the new law goes into effect.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Deny. He may be correct. However, when a new law passes, it isn't immediately enacted. There will be a proposed date that the new law goes into effect.
now you know why I wanted to see a lic......

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not freely.
kinda like the laws don't apply to you . didn't realize you are racists // GA/FLA explains a lot

oh well

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
why yes you are .......... why surprised
with this prize winning post.... how many times
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
HERE COME DA JUDGE!!!
HERE COME DA JUDGE!!!
HERE COME DA JUDGE!!!
here come da judge!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
WIKIPEDIA...WHAT A MAROON
ask question to which you can't answer , and sweetie pie how many IDS do you have , and this beauty how many times did you use this ....
TALLYWHACHER..... that is a 64$ comment ,
and I didn't follow you , but I'm the bully
I wear that like a badge of honor , when it comes to your many IDs
thank you
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha
I made the first comment andI stand by it, however, I did not make the last one.
You have an obsession with Sweetie.
I am Sweetie, you are Sweetie, we are Sweetie, everyone is Sweetie. Whoever Sweetie is, I applaud her, since she has so effectively gotten under your skin.

WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>now you know why I wanted to see a lic......
I knew why you wanted to see a license then, this wasn't it.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
was it you or Denny said you can carry anywhere , and Denny point out Harris school district??, teachers carry
In Texas you can carry most but not all places. You can't carry in a court house but you can carry in the state house and most reps do just that. You can carry in a church and a hospital which was at one time restricted. You can carry in a bar as long as they don't have 51% of profit from liquor sales. When the law was first passed it was very complicated on where you could carry. The only was you can be restricted from carry is if a very special worded sign is posted that refers to 30-06 law. The little signs with a gun in a circle and a line through it mean nothing. I have only seen the proper sign posted twice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>kinda like the laws don't apply to you . didn't realize you are racists // GA/FLA explains a lot

oh well
There it is! I never said the laws do not apply to me. They do, that's the problem.
Take every opportunity to call me a racist. Just because I use a derogatory term as an example of muted free speech, doesn't mean I am a racist. I never said I would use the word. I should be free to if I wish, however.
It's much like the difference between a need and a right, that we have covered regarding guns.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
(CNN)-- Students ducked under desks and ran for cover during a shooting at a community college in Texas on Tuesday that left three people wounded.
The college is a gun free zone and they attracted mass killers

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
nice but this was the question....
tallyho wrote:
Every state that has concealed carry has seen a drop in crime. So many carry in Florida thieves target people in rental cars from the airport

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> You can carry in a bar as long as they don't have 51% of profit from liquor sales.
You must have some really profitable bars in Texas.

[clue: That's what they call a restaurant in Georgia]

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Every state that has concealed carry has seen a drop in crime. So many carry in Florida thieves target people in rental cars from the airport
Even better - more gun laws = fewer deaths

http://news.yahoo.com/more-gun-laws-fewer-dea...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Newark Intl wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahaha you think thats a new game??? Do yo have a link that supports your bogus claim or one that details the upswing in accidental shootings with more licenses being approved?
The FBI publishes those statistics. They break down gun deaths by homicide, accident, suicide, age, race, state, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••