Only cowards need guns

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4598 Mar 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>same laws idiot wiki are quotes from:

guess THE GUN CODES OF THE STATE OF --------

sweetie pie go screw , won't tell me what state you are from what ...

and of course the pistol owner bull what does the owner do right you a note .....????

a]Carry permits issued? Yes Yes OCGA §16-11-129 Concealed or open carry allowed with permit. See also OCGA §43–38–10 which is a special permit for armed security guards.

source: wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Georgia

B] Basically, to carry a long gun you do not have to have a license to carry as long as you are not prohibited from owning a firearm. To carry a handgun openly or concealed in the state of Georgia (other than on your property or inside your home, car, or your place of business), you must have a Georgia Weapons Carry License (or the older Georgia Firearm License) issued under code 16-11-129. To carry a knife designed for offense with a blade over 5 inches you must have a Georgia Weapons Carry License (or the older Georgia Firearm License) issued under code 16-11-129. There are exceptions, read below to find out what those are.

Long Version

Weapons Carry: You are not allowed to carry a weapon (as defined at the top of this page) without having a weapons carry license unless you fit one of the exceptions below (this is in general, there are some places off-limits to carry even with a Weapons Carry License):

source:GeorgiaPacking.org

Keeping You Informed about Georgia Gun Laws
GeorgiaPacking.
Gun Laws Firearm License Forum Gun Links
Georgia Gun Laws
It would be me that will not tell you what state I'm from. Your post here is a perfect example why. You accuse everyone of being someone else, especially when you can use it to detract from bring wrong.
Eternal cynic has already told you he lives in Florida and lived in Georgia for nearly 30 years. Hell, if I can remember that, why can't you? Selective memory?

You post and repost state gun rules and regulations, but continue to fail at producing a single sentence that states gun registration is required.

Location hidden

#4599 Mar 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>asked you a question , if a hand gun can't be track why do you need a permit... and now you admit two types of permit , tracking is my point .. go back to the beginning of the book before you argue that was my point somewhere somehow some way that pistol is trackable
A permits intent is not to track a firearm. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Location hidden

#4600 Mar 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I said if there are no guns there will be no more murder with guns.
NO GUNS = NO MURDER WITH GUNS. That's what I said.

internal cynic wrote, "<quoted text>
If there were no guns would we have no murder ... "

You're dumber than I thought you were.

internal cynic wrote, "<quoted text>
If there were no guns would we have ..... a reduced murder rate?"

Isn't that obvious to you?

internal cynic wrote, "<quoted text>Gun control is not about fewer firearms, it’s a futile attempt to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.
"

You're the kind of guy who says that laws don't stop crime and you will do everything in your power to tie the hands of law enforcers just to say "I was right".
Please explain how you propose ending up with no guns.

Location hidden

#4601 Mar 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>you show me the gun permit , not the application for one ....

you can blank the data out , just leave the headers:
Dictionary
Thesaurus
Macmillan Dictionary
registration -
noun

registration plate noun
registration number noun

the process of recording names or information on an official list
American English synonyms or related words for this sense of registration
To make a list, or to add something to a list: register, detail, index, catalog, waitlist, reference, enumerate, sign up, tabulate, sign in...
Why are you trying to turn this back on me? Eternal cynic has already provided you with pics of Florida and Georgia permits!
Why are you avoiding the task presented you? It's not that you're too lazy to post it. You've posted useless information that does not back your claim numerous times. Could it be that the sentence does not exist in the rules and regulations? That would be a yes!

Swallow your pride and admit you were wrong.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4602 Mar 6, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to turn this back on me? Eternal cynic has already provided you with pics of Florida and Georgia permits!
Why are you avoiding the task presented you? It's not that you're too lazy to post it. You've posted useless information that does not back your claim numerous times. Could it be that the sentence does not exist in the rules and regulations? That would be a yes!
where he showed a application for one sweetie pie

where I missed that I would like to see it , i did miss it

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4603 Mar 6, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with Florida and Georgia. I hold both permits and know the law. I've given him state law and photos of the permits.
I understand where he’s coming from. He’s attempting to apply New York law to other states.
show me again . missed this

Location hidden

#4604 Mar 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>where he showed a application for one sweetie pie

where I missed that I would like to see it , i did miss it
He provided links to actual photos of the permits sweetie pie.

Again, you avoid simply posting a copy and paste of that simple little elusive sentence you claim requires gun registration for a concealed carry permit.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4607 Mar 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Nice post Flower :)
try this ..........The Department will make every effort to issue your license within 60 days of receiving the completed application packet. If the application is incomplete or additional information is required to complete the background check, you will be notified in writing.

so why isn't the form you turn in simply returned
as a license??????????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4608 Mar 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>With my CCL I can carry my friends pistol or anyone's pistol.
now what is it a ccl or a chl .....
OMG

United States

#4609 Mar 6, 2013
This is Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao this coming from a guy that carries a loaded gun in his "back pocket". Dude, MY point was that at this juncture, the Republicans are doing everything possible to minimalize the good things happening in the economy, for obvious reasons. This is one way right now, by not hiring when in reality some sectors are actually seeing growth where a larger work force would be beneficial. Got it now?
Ya know, talk about blubbering out of both sides of their mouth. Why are the "job creators" holding back right now? They could pad their job creator stats.
Sweetie-Pie???????
Sorry

United States

#4610 Mar 6, 2013
Light at end of tunnel wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be debating this issue when Windows 40 comes out?
I don't do Windows.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4611 Mar 6, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
show me the pistol permit , I missed it ........

Location hidden

#4612 Mar 6, 2013
This is Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao this coming from a guy that carries a loaded gun in his "back pocket". Dude, MY point was that at this juncture, the Republicans are doing everything possible to minimalize the good things happening in the economy, for obvious reasons. This is one way right now, by not hiring when in reality some sectors are actually seeing growth where a larger work force would be beneficial. Got it now?

Ya know, talk about blubbering out of both sides of their mouth. Why are the "job creators" holding back right now? They could pad their job creator stats.
Wow that's a feat! Explain how Republicans are minimizing good things happening in the economy considering the Democrat biased Mainstream Media.
If there were good things happening in the economy, we would be hearing about it adnausium.

Location hidden

#4613 Mar 6, 2013
If Tally continues, yes.
He, she, it wants me to get tired of beating a dead horse, to then claim that I lost in debate.
Not gonna happen.

Location hidden

#4614 Mar 6, 2013
If Tally simply admits he was wrong, this would all be over.
I'm curious why you chose to address me on this issue rather than addressing Tally.

Location hidden

#4615 Mar 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>try this ..........The Department will make every effort to issue your license within 60 days of receiving the completed application packet. If the application is incomplete or additional information is required to complete the background check, you will be notified in writing.

so why isn't the form you turn in simply returned
as a license??????????
What does an incomplete application have to do with anything?

Location hidden

#4616 Mar 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>show me the pistol permit , I missed it ........
Scroll back through the thread. You claim to go to the law library to research, yet you want me to look back through a thread for you. Typical liberal wanting someone else to do the work for you, so you can sit on your ass and ignore it again anyway when you realize it debunks your stance.
Why are you now asking for it to be reposted, after its been mentioned to you after the fact, no less than a half dozen times?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4617 Mar 6, 2013
ok I found what you posted , the old that
correct states nothing but vital stats pre2012 ....

just one small point , what is the code bar
for ....on the new one [curious]

do you know I don't

Location hidden

#4618 Mar 6, 2013

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4619 Mar 6, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What does an incomplete application have to do with anything?
ask Texas it is in there codes , but I would say if you screwed up you aren't getting a permit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min KNIGHT DeVINE 19,923
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min KNIGHT DeVINE 197,962
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min Sharlene45 3,968
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Chimney1 205,629
Word association (Jun '07) 23 min wichita-rick 5,291
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 36 min theCARS7879 12,437
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 1 hr Spotted Girl 51
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr Spotted Girl 33,407
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 4 hr Northbound 8,882
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr 8541 MARINE 60,067