“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4506 Mar 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
some things are on a "need to know basis" ... some people just don't need to know, LOL ... AND, BTW, who you calling, "ole"? LOL ... you're older than me by 2 years! hahahaha old man! HA!...
I can prove it!
In my best Jerry Maguire voice, >>Just show me your license<< LOL ...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah there is the crew , and what type of permit do you have ???

auto or revolver huuuuuuuuuuuum

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4507 Mar 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor tallywhacker, can't handle being put in his place by a little ole lady from Texas, so the mask of superiority slips off and the true face of the Misogynist gutter mouth punk appears.
ooooooooooooooops you ID is showing sweetie , how is Fla.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4508 Mar 5, 2013
Another anti gun zealot

‘Teacher Threatened Police Arrest And My Son’s Mental Sanity Over A Photo of Him With A Pellet Gun’– Parent

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/5708-te...

This sorry story began when Phillips’ son used money he had earned to buy himself an Airsoft bb gun, the joy of suburban boys throughout America. Proud of his purchase, Phillips’ son took a digital photo of his bb gun, and then brought his camera to school so he could show a friend. James DeLarme, a social studies teacher, walked by, saw the camera, and “snatched” it right out of the young man’s hands.

Level 8

USA

#4509 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooooooooooops you ID is showing sweetie , how is Fla.
Whats the mater sweetie, you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Which id did I use now
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAA

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4510 Mar 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Which id did I use now
what heat ????????

better circle your wagons ...

gather you other friend and your other ids

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4511 Mar 5, 2013
listen will be back tomorrow to cout your tears ....belle starrs

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4512 Mar 5, 2013
damn it dropped a bullet [count] before some calls a "right/write" grammar ha ha ha instead of a typo

Level 8

USA

#4513 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what heat ????????
better circle your wagons ...
gather you other friend and your other ids
Didn't ya know that we all have a wireless world wide communication devise that allows all of us anti tally conspirators to communicate in secret and come together just to berate the almighty judge. We also have 47 1/2 id's each, that we trade like baseball cards just to confuse the poor misunderstood and picked on judgy poo.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

Level 8

USA

#4514 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
listen will be back tomorrow to cout your tears ....belle starrs
Must be some more of that liberal judge speak, the real meaning of which is. " I BEEN GETTING MY AZZ HANDED TO ME, SO I NEED TO RETIRE TO MY BAT CAVE AND STROKE MY BELOVED BLACK ROBE TILL THOSE OLE MEANIES GO AWAY".

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4515 Mar 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Which id did I use now
LOL, really! Tally has the audacity to continually ask me questions I've already answered, ie., the last question he asked me (#4506) I answered on post #4460 ... after he called me a b1tch on post #4459!... He asks me a question again on #4461 and H/C answers him on post #4468!... post #4484 he posts as if he needs clarification to himself but he asks, "what does this mean" ... duh, it's pretty self explanatory ... Now, is this the same self proclaimed person that claims to be in the Mensa club, a lawyer and a judge? Is he for real? IDK, I'm beginning to have doubts! As I've said, you can ask the same questions in several different ways but the answer will be the same ... Could this man have STM (short term memory), comprehension problems and need a remedial reading program? IDK! And what is a "gum" shot as I read in post #4996 ... is that with or without dentures, LOL ... J/K ... it was just a typo and we all do typos ... but really, calling me a b!tch ... No, I don't think so ... the anger is just escalating and not on my part ... maybe it is a good thing Tally is calling it a night ... hope he sleeps light and dreams light ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4516 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
damn it dropped a bullet [count] before some calls a "right/write" grammar ha ha ha instead of a typo
lol ...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#4517 Mar 5, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4518 Mar 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dr-Sniper ... you know some people are turned down CHL, licenses, etc., due to psychiatric issues ... they tend to get bitter, ugly and frustrated after that ... just saying, LOL ...
Pretty soon, supporting and believing in the second amendment will be considered psychiatric issues.
Ironically, that will be considered grounds to deny firearms purchase or concealed carry licensure.

Location hidden

#4519 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>stop being an azz afraid of your state , you don't have a license do ya..

where did I tell a lie , your words your don't have to register , so why do you get a permit??

the permit doesn't specify , so why do you need a safety course and a permit.

can't trace the gun so what in the hell is your malfunction

better get some help , get your grand gang

so would that be a permit one to carry all or a permit two only carry a revolver only , but then again why do you need a permit
Keep fishing.

Easy on the smoke and mirrors! All that deflection is going to lead to major health issues.

Location hidden

#4520 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>stop being an azz afraid of your state , you don't have a license do ya..

where did I tell a lie , your words your don't have to register , so why do you get a permit??

the permit doesn't specify , so why do you need a safety course and a permit.

can't trace the gun so what in the hell is your malfunction

better get some help , get your grand gang

so would that be a permit one to carry all or a permit two only carry a revolver only , but then again why do you need a permit
Do you think I don't realize you simply plan to babble, redirect, deflect, and project in hopes that I get tired of calling you out and spanking you on the same points redundantly? Then you think you can claim victory in debate, and pseudo gloat.
Not gonna happen. I'll keep pointing out your ignorance and propaganda fueled failure, until you decide to change subjects and hide in shame.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4521 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
not everyone just you and all of your multi IDS...
That's what I told him.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4522 Mar 5, 2013
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
Why did I write that?
Good one.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you are not the only one on Topix who can and does "reply".
I think you missed his point, RedButt.

Whereas most reply to "someone else" you are (more often than not) replying to yourself ...... to one of your many ali-asses. Weak character (or none at all) lies at the bottom of your problem.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4523 Mar 5, 2013
Dr-Snipper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the belief is not false, the stance that the law does not infringe rights, is false.
The application of "infringement" is entirely up to the legal definition. In other words law-makers introduce laws or amend those already in place, to reflect the need for its population. It is not YOU who decides over your countrymen what laws are necessary and which ones are not. Those decisions are made by law-makers who have been appointed my democratic vote. Do you know what "democracy" is? How about "vote"? to put it into simple terms;

1a. "Democracy is allowing the citizens decide what is necessary or who will be appointed to make such decisions."

1b. "Democracy is not Dr. Snipper dictating over the whole nation."
Dr-Snipper wrote:
<quoted text>Driving drunk impairs you from beginning to end. Not wearing a seatbelt may impair you after an accident is already initiated.
WRONG. Operating a motor vehicle without a seat belt impairs your driving ability (with regards to being in control of said vehicle) at all times.

NOTE: Both drunkedness and no seat belt impair in equal measures during the operation of a motor vehicle.

1). Both prevent FULL CONTROL of the vehicle
2). Both RAISE THE RISK of being involved in some sort of altercation involving damage and/or death to yourself and others.
3). Both are ILLEGAL and warrant a fine/arrest/imprisonment whether or not you've been involved in such situations as put forward in point 2 (above)

You've been slammed dunked Snipper. Stick to fact next time and you'll avoid more of the same embarrassment.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4524 Mar 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
rather easy you buy a car a tag is issued to that car,,vin number
you don't have to register that car but to leave your property guess what??????????
doesn't mean you can move that plate to that car to any car
a permit is rather specific , a permit for a 32 S/W auto doesn't mean you carry a 357 sub/nose .. a permit is filed somewhere [copied]... that means it is recorded/filed/transcribed/lis ted /enrolled other wise registered to CARRY be it open or concealed period that is: "that state's law" ...one deeming factor of the 50 state laws ...almost to to the that is the same
now the big posse wants to argue . if your state has on site so be it [at home/leave at home] then I have no argument about you have to register it , it already is by either the manufacturer
the dealer.. the gun so better at Joe Blows residence ...
before serial no# <1969> how in the hell do you figure Oswald rifle was traced , by magic .... use your common sense ...
think: look back , Den claimed he can carry any gun he wanted on one permit... that isn't a permit it is a certification..to apply for a to carry..........
he also stated later if he only passed the revolver test he can only carry the revolver , which is it????
in the state of [?] I showed you in black and white to carry whether it is open or concealed a permit is issued , which ever law applies to that state .
you argue away just don't get caught
it is the fine print that is confusing you , and law the fine print rules
but you have it your way , and because I leave is because I'm tired of the posse's stupidity not from fear
Once again, you’re attempting to apply NYS law to other states. Florida and Georgia permits do not restrict which handguns you may carry. If you purchase a new handgun you don’t need to notify the state and you may legally carry it.

What’s puzzling here is why you we argue this with someone that has obtained both Florida and Georgia permits. I know the laws, it’s all part of the package when you apply. As for fine print, on the back of the Florida permit it tells you to direct inquires to a listed address, no fine print. The Georgia permit does indeed have fine print. That fine print is a summary of where you may and may not legally carry.

I’ve given you state laws, I’ve given you photographs of the permits and you continue to claim you’re correct. Worse, you attempt to compare it to a car tag.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4525 Mar 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's call "law". Ever hear of it? National "laws" are made by the nation - State "laws" are made by the state.
The law that requires you to wear a seat belt might save your life, but who really cares? The seat belt on you can save the lives of innocent people who trusted you to use a seat belt. You putting others at risk is always your fault. If you want to play with your own life don't include others in traffic. You can play Russian Roulette alone in the basement instead.
Have I answered your question well enough for you to understand it now?
The state has no rights; rights are reserved by the people.

So, in your opinion all laws are just?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Times are a Changing 146,700
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Sublime1 20,011
Why does -Lea- Keep the trolling going? 17 min -Kevin- 0
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 32 min Doug77 29,275
Big dawg 38 min Princess Hey 523
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 40 min Petal Power 25,409
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 42 min Petal Power 380
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 58 min Petal Power 5,427
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr SLY WEST 1,028
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 1 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••