|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks , typos happen , a while back when you signed out and slipped in your gray box modem I thought that was you F/C but I had always greeted you with respect , but you really a a bitch aren't you???
Tally, I don't gray box ... If I do it's because I'm out of town ... I do travel a lot! My out of town gray box is "FLowerChild Unplugged" ...

Whoever is "gray" boxing and making you think is me ... IS NOT me ... Now take it back before I go tell your mama, LOL ... No, Tally! I'm home and posting under my usual name/avatar, etc!... Have a good day and TTYL ... C'iao ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i wish to know that you can carry say denny pistol on your permit , also why do we need a permit then , and sorry to say ..... what i said was your permit is recorded one damn way or another
be a name phone serial number by has to be filed some how
now you are saying that you can carry another person gun because you have a permit..
and I said law library not internet ...
down at the county court house about a 1,000 yards from me
have to right the attorney general of texas that the laws on the book are wrong
and I always have a nice day
With my CCL I can carry my friends pistol or anyone's pistol.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes, Tally, that IS what she is saying.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Nice post Flower :)
Thanks, Denny! I'm just trying to set the record straight ... I suspect your CHL looks very similar to mine ... yours says sex, too! and marked "yes" as well, ROFL ... J/K ...

Have a pleasant day! I've got a life to live ... and it's not here on topville! LOL ... Best of days to you! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

its a trick question wrote:
<quoted text>the make, model and serial numbers of your firearm are not registered? Anywhere? You bought it on a street corner??
Wow, we DO need better gun laws.
Shall not infringe. Why shouldn't I be able to buy a gun from anyone who wants to sell their gun? If it is sold by a gun dealer then he keeps a record but the federal government must destroy their record after 6 months. A CCL the state keeps a record but they have no idea if I even own a gun and yes some people get a CCL and never buy a gun
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Why did I write that?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ok show me the permit or what is on it and its info:
talk don't cry and speak for yourself ... the other mouth can't
yes no you can carry anyone's pistol on your permit
YES..........NO
Tally my permit has my picture and description. It shows the expiration date and it has my address.It also has my drivers license number and my permit number and it shows I can carry a semi or revolver. If I am stopped by the police I must hand him both my CCL and driver license. That is why some people get a CCL but don't own a gun. Police know you are not a criminal or you would not have a CCL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know me, the Ayatollah of Topixola!!!
LOL ... glad we can all laugh at the end of the day, or beginning ... Just LAUGH ... no need to be bitter and thrust the name calling ... enjoy your day, M69 ...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Tally my permit has my picture and description. It shows the expiration date and it has my address.It also has my drivers license number and my permit number and it shows I can carry a semi or revolver. If I am stopped by the police I must hand him both my CCL and driver license. That is why some people get a CCL but don't own a gun. Police know you are not a criminal or you would not have a CCL
So no CCL carrier has ever broken the law?

Lol...my 6-year old grandson is even laughing at that one!!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... glad we can all laugh at the end of the day, or beginning ... Just LAUGH ... no need to be bitter and thrust the name calling ... enjoy your day, M69 ...
You know me FC.

:o)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, LOL ... Denny has already answered this question for you and yet, here again, I'm doing your homework ...
There ain't no cryin' in baseball, Tally ... don't-cha-know! HA!...
>>FC pulls out CHL from her wallet ... it looks like her drivers license with her picture on it ... has drivers license #, CHL#, DOB, color hair/eyes, sex(yes)LOL, SSN#, expiration date and other pertinent information ... Furthermore shows CATEGORY: SA = semi-automatic ... which means I can carry semi-automatic, and/or a revolver ...
FYI: other category would be: NSA = NON semi-automatic! That would imply I would only be able to carry a revolver ... NO semi-auto weaponry ...
The CHL (concealed handgun license) DOES NOT show the make/model/serial number of ANY gun I own! Period Paragraph!...
Also, with a CHL, I can carry my neighbors gun, Governor Ricky Perry's gun if he'd lend me the one he shot the coyote with while he was jogging one day and ANYBODY's gun should I so desire ... Period paragraph ... sorry to disappoint you again Tally!
To further complicate your day ... there is the "traveling act" ... here's a link ... That might throw a wrench in your day and probably send you off in another tangent ...
http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-10-25/news...
When you can ask your questions in a more civilized tongue without your sarcasm and disrespect, come to me, otherwise *POOF* you do not exist! Do your own homework! You can now cultivate the idiocy of New York and stay in NY ... The border is now shut! LOL FC ...
I don't want you god damn certificate safety permit , I want your gun license you can't do it

you have to have the chl to apply for a license

now can you or can you not carry anyone gun on your license it on takes a yes or a no

how god dam simple can you get

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want you god damn certificate safety permit , I want your gun license you can't do it
you have to have the chl to apply for a license
now can you or can you not carry anyone gun on your license it on takes a yes or a no
how god dam simple can you get
Tally yes I can carry anyones gun with my license. You do not have to have a CHL to apply for a license. You CHL is your license to carry. Your CHL looks very much like a drivers license. When a cop stops you and runs your plates he knows you have a CHL

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, Dr S ... he did say that ... also, he says Texas doesn't have up to date information ... probably on google, Bing and every other search engine available and is frustrated ... he cannot find the information he's searching for because IT DOES NOT EXIST ... driving him bonkers ... must be ever so frustrating ... goodness ... Enjoy your day ...
Bingo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...David?
Try again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
Sorry...Gladys?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Well! Wake up! There is a law requiring you to wear a seat belt so yours is a "false belief", wouldn't you say so?

Dr-Snipper wrote, "<quoted text>
That's weak to compare wearing a seatbelt with driving impaired. Those are two completely different subjects."

Not wearing a seat belt impairs your ability to be in control of your car just as being "under the influence".

Not wearing a seat belt is always endangering someone's life.

Dr-Snipper wrote, "<quoted text>
I am law abiding, so I would not break that law. "

Which one? The one that states you must wear a seat belt?

Dr-Snipper wrote, "<quoted text>Barefoot has never been accused of intelligence.
"

Take that up with him if you like, but he'll probably run you into the ground again. Your intelligence has yet to surface, and so far he's been punishing you on a daily basis.
No, the belief is not false, the stance that the law does not infringe rights, is false.

Bull Shit! Driving drunk impairs you from beginning to end. Not wearing a seatbelt may impair you after an accident is already initiated.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the belief is not false, the stance that the law does not infringe rights, is false.
Bull Shit! Driving drunk impairs you from beginning to end. Not wearing a seatbelt may impair you after an accident is already initiated.
so very true Dr-Sniper and he is an accident waitting to happen

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Tally yes I can carry anyones gun with my license. You do not have to have a CHL to apply for a license. You CHL is your license to carry. Your CHL looks very much like a drivers license. When a cop stops you and runs your plates he knows you have a CHL
so you can lend you gun out to anyone????

and i did get into a confused on this with a

required ......Pre-CHL Prep Course ($50)

One of the requirements for the Texas Concealed Handgun License is to be awarded a Handgun Proficiency Certificate (CHL 100) for passing a written and shooting proficiency exam. The shooting portion of the test requires you to shoot 50 rounds from a handgun of .32 caliber of greater, including 20 shots at three yards, 20 shots at seven yards and 10 shots at fifteen yards ranging from only 2 to 15 seconds. If you have never fired a handgun or have very little experience, this portion of the test can be very intimidating and difficult.

Our Pre-CHL course will prepare you for the shooting proficiency qualifications. We will cover basic safety, accuracy and review all the shooting requirements with you to make sure you know exactly what to expect. We will also review your handgun and different shooting techniques with you to maximize your accuracy. Then we will run through the test several times using the actual state approved B-27 targets. You will pay for range time.

chl 100 lost that 100 #

now question if you don't need to register a gun why do you need a chl

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

what does this mean:

You may carry the type of legal, concealed handgun you are licensed to carry under the Concealed Handgun program. You must demonstrate proficiency with the type of handgun, either a semi-automatic or a non-semi automatic (revolver) to qualify for a concealed handgun license.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...Gladys?
Nope. Try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••