Only cowards need guns

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#417 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Boobs and provocative dressing are two very different things.. ANYWAY, I WAS JOKING.
ANYWAY, we could really care less.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#418 Jan 3, 2013
Yes. But Banning Guns is the only way to curb violence in the world. Whether "we CARE LESS OR MORE!"
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYWAY, we could really care less.
Ya kidden

Hoffman Estates, IL

#419 Jan 3, 2013
Taffy wrote:
I am NOW positive African shadow is a fake, lol! Hahaha, what a good laugh!
What are the odds?! NO WAY! WAY???

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#420 Jan 3, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>1)Eric Holder, now protected by Obama under Executive Privelege, used U.S. taxpayer dollars to subsidize the illegal sale and transport of straw-buyer purchased semi-automatic civilian grade rifles to Mexican Drug cartel criminals and let the firearms walk without being traced and tracked, and did not alert Mexican law enforcement in any way. The majority of weaponry used by the cartels and criminals in Mexico are from Mexico's own corrupt military, other South American narco state governments(Guatamala is one of the stellar examples) and Russian arms dealers that will fly in a planeload of full-automatic military grade rifles, machine guns and RPG's real cheap(can't get that from U.S. gun stores, I tried!).
2) In a June 1918 leaflet entitled "Appeal for Enlistment", Gandhi wrote "To bring about such a state of things we should have the ability to defend ourselves, that is, the ability to bear arms and to use them...If we want to learn the use of arms with the greatest possible despatch, it is our duty to enlist ourselves in the army."
Just sayin'
Not exactly Iran-Contra, is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Con...

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#421 Jan 3, 2013
Ferrerman your wiki-link proves [our government] is always the instigator of it's own problems, and
most of the rest of the worlds.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#422 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Boobs and provocative dressing are two very different things.. ANYWAY, I WAS JOKING.
tend to agree your are a joke , so joking seems to be your forte

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#423 Jan 3, 2013
PS: Whatever it takes for "US" to be the "Big duck in the puddle-playground bully.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#424 Jan 3, 2013
I give up! People love guns to much around here! LOL.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#425 Jan 3, 2013
*too*

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#426 Jan 3, 2013
Im surprised you dont carry with all those lions,tigers and cobras chasing you home every day!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#427 Jan 3, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And like all politians, the great Gandhi did the complete opposite of what he said, now didn't he?
'Fast and Furious" was a drop in the bucket compared to what finds its way accross the border each and everyday.
The death of our agents is no drop and no telling how many Mexicans were killed. This from an administration that would like to ban guns

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#428 Jan 3, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The death of our agents is no drop and no telling how many Mexicans were killed. This from an administration that would like to ban guns
Yeah, typical NRA stance. You do realize that regardless of where the weapons come from, those agents would've been shot and murdered anyways, right? 2,000 weapons IS a drop in the bucket when you consider that over 94,000 illegal weapons have been smuggled into Mexico over the last 5 years. This does not include grenade launchers either. Once guns are obtained at gunshops in the United States, they are then smuggled into Mexico across the US-Mexico border. Blaming their murders on the POTUS is exactly like blaming the NRA for the Sandy Hill Elementry School murders.

You're related to Brain, aren't you?
Taffy

Euless, TX

#429 Jan 3, 2013
Ya kidden wrote:
<quoted text>What are the odds?! NO WAY! WAY???
I know right?! I'm to trusting.
obesity

Rancho Cordova, CA

#430 Jan 3, 2013
That African guy is not from the USA so he doesn't understand certain concepts.. The 2nd amendment wasn't only written to protect yourself from intruders, it was written to protect the people from a rogue out of control government. Americans are supposed to be free, not be under the thumb of a commie. If we need to over throw the gov, we need guns to do it. Obama wants to send his brown shirts with their armored vehicles to seize all of the law abiding citizens weapons. Criminals will still have weapons. He doesn't want u to be able to protect your children, yet his daughters are protected by 11 armed guards at school. Why don't you ask the 6 million Jews how we'll gov. take over of their weapons worked for them.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#431 Jan 3, 2013
True

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#432 Jan 3, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>There is a bid difference between a 22 and an AR15 or AK47.
More firspower and accuracy makes a deadly siuation all that much more worse. An AR15 is much more accurate at a much geater distance than a 22 pr BB gun. You missed my point entirely.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#433 Jan 3, 2013
Let me rewrite that. More firepower and accuracy makes a deadly situation all that much worse. An Ar15 is much more accurate at a much greater distance than a 22 or a BB gun. You missed my point entirely.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#434 Jan 3, 2013
obesity wrote:
Why don't you ask the 6 million Jews how we'll gov. take over of their weapons worked for them.
I've got a way better idea, dude - why not just ask one of the the parents of one of those 20 children that were murdered at Sandy Hill Elementary?
Good Times

Buffalo, NY

#435 Jan 3, 2013
heres a better idea genius what if one or more of those teachers had guns maybe there would of only been one dead ????? Theres a thought

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#436 Jan 3, 2013
obesity wrote:
That African guy is not from the USA so he doesn't understand certain concepts.. The 2nd amendment wasn't only written to protect yourself from intruders, it was written to protect the people from a rogue out of control government. Americans are supposed to be free, not be under the thumb of a commie. If we need to over throw the gov, we need guns to do it. Obama wants to send his brown shirts with their armored vehicles to seize all of the law abiding citizens weapons. Criminals will still have weapons. He doesn't want u to be able to protect your children, yet his daughters are protected by 11 armed guards at school. Why don't you ask the 6 million Jews how we'll gov. take over of their weapons worked for them.
Does the 1st Amendment bar you from posting coherent thoughts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone on here told lies about you? (Dec '11) 6 min SLY WEST 235
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChristineM 171,930
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min SLY WEST 167,254
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 15 min beatlesinafog 141,175
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Wolftracks 42,111
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 44 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,949
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 49 min _FLATLINE-------- 9,148
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 3 hr Mr_FX 9,333
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 4 hr SLY WEST 16,054
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 hr Trunketeer 12,723