|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, what city do you live in?

I can then narrow it down to your place of employment (as if it actually exists).
Why is it that all the trolls want so badly to know where I live?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that all the trolls want so badly to know where I live?
Trolls?

LMFGDAO...I guess it would be because once they found out where you did live, they'd figure out that you're nothing more than a 15-year old geek named Gary who still lives with his mother.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
must be mistaken , you can carry Denny's pistol or F/C pistol and you can carry anyone's pistol as long as you have a permit
but even if you don't pass and get certified , you can openly carry anyone's pistol .... correct
so in reality Oswald could simply say someone took his rifle . and walked scot free....
damn what a beautiful state , Mexican can carry right ??
or any other nationality
Good afternoon, Tally ... I got this site from Mike Cox late yesterday afternoon ... he is a Legislative Committee Member in gun control reform ... gun laws and information are not lacking via google and/or are not "up to date" and you are not able to find up to date information on what you want to find and/or want to believe ... it's just not there because it DOES NOT exist ... too bad, so sad! No, the make, model and serial number of my firearms are not registered! Accept it! That is what upsets you and separates the law between your state and perhaps mine ... Just because the laws in your state and mine do not mirror themselves do not make them wrong ... it is what it is ... You want there to be a name, SS#, DOB, and more tied to each gun, NO! It doesn't exist ...

Here is the link Mike gave me yesterday ... Enjoy reading ...

Mike says:

"The FAQ’s for the TX Concealed Handgun License will answer most of your questions."

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/RSD/CHL/faqs/ind...

If you want/need something else, let me know ... I don't want to do YOUR homework for you but if it'll bring your blood pressure down and stop your cussing, I'll be more than happy to oblige ...

IDK if you're trying to make a point or just drilling for a nerve ... Either way it doesn't matter or affect me because I don't care ... Sometimes I'm reminded of little boy on his back kicking his legs and flailing his arms in frustration ... Good day, Tally ... take it easy, enjoy life ... FC <3 ...

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Lukes Severed Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoda told him.
Indeed.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You said concealed carry permit lists model, caliber, and serial number of the firearm carried!
You also said one permit, one gun!
Morning, Dr S ... he did say that ... also, he says Texas doesn't have up to date information ... probably on google, Bing and every other search engine available and is frustrated ... he cannot find the information he's searching for because IT DOES NOT EXIST ... driving him bonkers ... must be ever so frustrating ... goodness ... Enjoy your day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

couple of comedians on here today, lol ... glad to see yall "lighten" things up around here ... going surfing on topville ... yall have a great day! FC <3 ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Tally ... I got this site from Mike Cox late yesterday afternoon ... he is a Legislative Committee Member in gun control reform ... gun laws and information are not lacking via google and/or are not "up to date" and you are not able to find up to date information on what you want to find and/or want to believe ... it's just not there because it DOES NOT exist ... too bad, so sad! No, the make, model and serial number of my firearms are not registered! Accept it! That is what upsets you and separates the law between your state and perhaps mine ... Just because the laws in your state and mine do not mirror themselves do not make them wrong ... it is what it is ... You want there to be a name, SS#, DOB, and more tied to each gun, NO! It doesn't exist ...
Mike says:
"The FAQ’s for the TX Concealed Handgun License will answer most of your questions."
If you want/need something else, let me know ... I don't want to do YOUR homework for you but if it'll bring your blood pressure down and stop your cussing, I'll be more than happy to oblige ...
IDK if you're trying to make a point or just drilling for a nerve ... Either way it doesn't matter or affect me because I don't care ... Sometimes I'm reminded of little boy on his back kicking his legs and flailing his arms in frustration ... Good day, Tally ... take it easy, enjoy life ... FC <3 ...
yes i wish to know that you can carry say denny pistol on your permit , also why do we need a permit then , and sorry to say ..... what i said was your permit is recorded one damn way or another

be a name phone serial number by has to be filed some how

now you are saying that you can carry another person gun because you have a permit..

and I said law library not internet ...

down at the county court house about a 1,000 yards from me

have to right the attorney general of texas that the laws on the book are wrong

and I always have a nice day

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Dr S ... he did say that ... also, he says Texas doesn't have up to date information ... probably on google, Bing and every other search engine available and is frustrated ... he cannot find the information he's searching for because IT DOES NOT EXIST ... driving him bonkers ... must be ever so frustrating ... goodness ... Enjoy your day ...
ok show me the permit or what is on it and its info:

talk don't cry and speak for yourself ... the other mouth can't

yes no you can carry anyone's pistol on your permit

YES..........NO

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls?

LMFGDAO...I guess it would be because once they found out where you did live, they'd figure out that you're nothing more than a 15-year old geek named Gary who still lives with his mother.
Project much?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

this person of 2010....

The NHRG welcomes Mike Cox, who will provide an update on the NRA and also discuss handgun laws and issues.

Mike was appointed by Governor Perry to the Texas School Safety Center Board of Directors in March of 2010. He is a life member of the Texas State Rifle Association and currently Vice Chair of the Legislative Committee.

that link he gave you I looked at it about a week ago and I printed a certify app form
won't give pistol permit form wonder why to keep from being counterfeited??

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much?
Sorry...David?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>I got this site from Mike Cox late yesterday afternoon
RRRRRRRRROTFLMAO!!!

Mike Cox? Really, that's his genuine name???

Kinda' reminds me of Porky's Revenge.

"Yes, is Mike Hunt there?"

Lol...thanks FC

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i wish to know that you can carry say denny pistol on your permit , also why do we need a permit then , and sorry to say ..... what i said was your permit is recorded one damn way or another
be a name phone serial number by has to be filed some how
now you are saying that you can carry another person gun because you have a permit..
and I said law library not internet ...
down at the county court house about a 1,000 yards from me
have to right the attorney general of texas that the laws on the book are wrong
and I always have a nice day
Your grammar is confusing me or perhaps it's an incidental typo ...

you have to "right" (perhaps you meant "write" the Atty General of Texas that the laws on the book are wrong? According to who, YOU?... oh, okay ... go for it ... You don't agree with them, therefore they are wrong ... They don't say what YOU want them to say, therefore, they are wrong ... alrighty then ... then who am I to argue with you ... I must be wrong, too! Get your pen and stationary out Tally and don't forget to put your name and return address so the State of Texas can answer you in a timely fashion and get that to you asap ...

If you always have a "nice day" everyday ... why such a sour puss when the answer given is not the answer you want even if asked in several different ways ... ah, the famous trick of a lawyer ... you'll still get the same answer if the person you're asking is paying attention, LOL ... I know that trick ... oldest trick in the book ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
RRRRRRRRROTFLMAO!!!
Mike Cox? Really, that's his genuine name???
Kinda' reminds me of Porky's Revenge.
"Yes, is Mike Hunt there?"
Lol...thanks FC
YW M69 ... Playing Mr Jockularity around here, today? Good we need it, LOL ...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
YW M69 ... Playing Mr Jockularity around here, today? Good we need it, LOL ...
You know me, the Ayatollah of Topixola!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grammar is confusing me or perhaps it's an incidental typo ...
you have to "right" (perhaps you meant "write" the Atty General of Texas that the laws on the book are wrong? According to who, YOU?... oh, okay ... go for it ... You don't agree with them, therefore they are wrong ... They don't say what YOU want them to say, therefore, they are wrong ... alrighty then ... then who am I to argue with you ... I must be wrong, too! Get your pen and stationary out Tally and don't forget to put your name and return address so the State of Texas can answer you in a timely fashion and get that to you asap ...
If you always have a "nice day" everyday ... why such a sour puss when the answer given is not the answer you want even if asked in several different ways ... ah, the famous trick of a lawyer ... you'll still get the same answer if the person you're asking is paying attention, LOL ... I know that trick ... oldest trick in the book ...
thanks , typos happen , a while back when you signed out and slipped in your gray box modem I thought that was you F/C but I had always greeted you with respect , but you really a a bitch aren't you???

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ok show me the permit or what is on it and its info:
talk don't cry and speak for yourself ... the other mouth can't
yes no you can carry anyone's pistol on your permit
YES..........NO
Good grief, LOL ... Denny has already answered this question for you and yet, here again, I'm doing your homework ...

There ain't no cryin' in baseball, Tally ... don't-cha-know! HA!...

>>FC pulls out CHL from her wallet ... it looks like her drivers license with her picture on it ... has drivers license #, CHL#, DOB, color hair/eyes, sex(yes)LOL, SSN#, expiration date and other pertinent information ... Furthermore shows CATEGORY: SA = semi-automatic ... which means I can carry semi-automatic, and/or a revolver ...

FYI: other category would be: NSA = NON semi-automatic! That would imply I would only be able to carry a revolver ... NO semi-auto weaponry ...

The CHL (concealed handgun license) DOES NOT show the make/model/serial number of ANY gun I own! Period Paragraph!...

Also, with a CHL, I can carry my neighbors gun, Governor Ricky Perry's gun if he'd lend me the one he shot the coyote with while he was jogging one day and ANYBODY's gun should I so desire ... Period paragraph ... sorry to disappoint you again Tally!

To further complicate your day ... there is the "traveling act" ... here's a link ... That might throw a wrench in your day and probably send you off in another tangent ...

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-10-25/news...

When you can ask your questions in a more civilized tongue without your sarcasm and disrespect, come to me, otherwise *POOF* you do not exist! Do your own homework! You can now cultivate the idiocy of New York and stay in NY ... The border is now shut! LOL FC ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

now let me see you get this correct , now I know you can read ...

ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU CAN CARRY ANYONE'S PISTOL ON A TEXAS PERMIT

nod one for yes or two for no

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike says:
LOL Nice post Flower :)
H in the mornings

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

You go reebie. I have a license so therefore, I carry. Who wants to fight when you might break a finger or knuckle? I can just lay in bed and shoot thru the walls with my 500 mag. Just gotta clean up the mess...I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,161 - 4,180 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

207 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 140,516
98% of men believe women are worthless. (Aug '08) 5 min duh 843
True False Game (Jun '11) 6 min rahx 9,525
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 7 min duh 6,460
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min rahx 28,571
What's your tip for the day? 14 min duh 29
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min SevenTee 111,913
Colorado Man Offers President Obama Pot 1 hr dragoon70056 55
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr dragoon70056 14,128