<--- Registered carry permit.

I rarely carry it though.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4422 Mar 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi LuAnn. Nice to see you today. It is 85 here in Dallas :)
Hi Denny its going to be 80 in Tucson today hear comes the heat :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4424 Mar 5, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>........ AND ..........

external cynic wrote, "<quoted text>
What right does the state have to tell me I must wear a seatbelt? It’s my life and if I don’t mind accepting the slightly increased risk by not wearing it that should be my right.
"

So your collective argument is based upon the false belief that no one has the right to govern your actions that have to do with your own well-being? Are the two of you suffering from self-hypnosis?

The control you maintain over your car affects your passengers, other motorists, and pedestrians. If you lose control of your car by negligence (DWI, no hands on the wheel, no seat belt, etc.) then there is virtually no circumstance in traffic where your actions affect ONLY you.

While we're on the subject of "your right over yourself" and the effect your actions have (or don't have) over others .......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

..... what is your opinion on drunkedness during working hours? Do you see being drunk "your right - your risk"?
Take a scroll back through the thread. It is not just two of us that feel that way.

It is not a false belief when it involves issues that affect our freedoms. Dude, give up on living and let your government do it for you. I am not!

That's weak to compare wearing a seatbelt with driving impaired. Those are two completely different subjects. If others feel its not safe to ride with me if I choose not to wear a seatbelt, they can get another ride.

I take it you believe a woman has the right to choose to have a baby or have an abortion, yet doesn't have the right to choose to wear a seat belt or not.

As far as drinking at work, I consider work the business's time, not the employee's time. If the business is ok with someone drinking on the job, as in some bartenders..., more power to them. If the business is against drinking on the job, obey the rules or find another job.

I've never said I oppose all government. I oppose too much government that dumps on my freedoms.

Location hidden

#4425 Mar 5, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Let me get this straight. You're saying in the absence of guns robbers will kill with guns? What is your language? It can't be English. You're ass jackwards.

Dr-Snipper wrote, "<quoted text>
People decide to bungee jump or sky dive everyday. Would it be safer for them if they didn't? Yes. Do they have the right to do it anyway? Yes.
"

So it is your opinion that since you have the right to bungee jump or sky dive, you ought to have the same right to stick a gun in my face and pull the trigger? I fail to see that your right to hurt yourself gives you the same right to kill me.

barefoot2626 wrote, "threw... the windshield
"

Have you ever tired to "throw" a windshield? They're heavy and clumsy. It's much easier to go "through" one, though not very pleasant.
I'm saying there will never be a world without guns! I made it very clear. If guns are made illegal in the US, guns will still be made elsewhere. Criminals will smuggle them in from elsewhere, and use them on the defenseless that obeyed the law!

If you are endangering my life, yes! There are already laws against me putting a gun in your face and pulling the trigger without cause. I am law abiding, so I would not break that law. What makes you think the criminal that would break that law would follow another gun law?

Barefoot has never been accused of intelligence. On that, we can agree.

Location hidden

#4426 Mar 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Paying $29.99 a month for liability insurance and working at the local Taco Bell ain't sayin' much.
No, it's not. Why, then, would you share that with us. Salvage your pride, man!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4427 Mar 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. Why, then, would you share that with us. Salvage your pride, man!
Ok, what city do you live in?

I can then narrow it down to your place of employment (as if it actually exists).

“Going Somewhere?”

Level 3

Since: Mar 11

Cut and Shoot, TX

#4428 Mar 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
I can then narrow it down to your place of employment (as if it actually exists).
Why would you do that?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#4429 Mar 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Why would you do that?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4430 Mar 5, 2013
Greedo Missed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you do that?
Why would you ask that?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4431 Mar 5, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you do that?
Why would you ask that?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4433 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
not everyone just you and all of your multi IDS... which with you seems like everyone
what do you want to cry about now????????
Ahhh, now the all seeing, all knowing almighty judge pulls out the old multi poster shillelagh. prove to me and to all of use with your vaunted copy and paste skills that I have more than one ID. Cite some obscure case law that bolsters your opinion that I have more than one ID. Scour your vast virtual law library and cite any of my alleged multiple IDS.
You can't do it, because none exist. I have never grey boxed, nor have I ever had any name except this one on Topix. You just can't stand the idea that some common citizen would dare to rise up on his hind legs and dispute your view point. It rankles you to think that some one who is beneath your caste would deign to have an opinion that opposes yours. You cannot ever ever ever be wrong. The unwashed masses should bow down and kiss your feet, foe even being allowed to read your words brought down from the mount.
Face it "judge" you ain't the only one with knowledge, education or history. There are many here who know as much or more than you do. Deal with it like a man and admit that on this thread, you have been proven wrong. There is no shame in not knowing every thing. There is no stigma attached to an admission of error.
Plead Mea Culpa and move on.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4434 Mar 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the "reply" button wasn't designed for self gratification, right?
You do realize that you are not the only one on Topix who can and does "reply".

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4435 Mar 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you are not the only one on Topix who can and does "reply".
But not to themselves.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4436 Mar 5, 2013
Vaders Codpiece wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you do that?
Why would you ask that?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4438 Mar 5, 2013
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to know where he works.*waves hand*
move along.
Why would you say that?

“OOOOWWWW”

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Cuthand, TX

#4439 Mar 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that?
Yoda told him.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4440 Mar 5, 2013
Lukes Severed Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoda told him.
Kinda' hard to shoot a gun with that condition, ain't it?

Location hidden

#4441 Mar 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, what city do you live in?

Why is it that all the trolls want so badly to know where I live?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4442 Mar 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that all the trolls want so badly to know where I live?
Trolls?

LMFGDAO...I guess it would be because once they found out where you did live, they'd figure out that you're nothing more than a 15-year old geek named Gary who still lives with his mother.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4444 Mar 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
must be mistaken , you can carry Denny's pistol or F/C pistol and you can carry anyone's pistol as long as you have a permit
but even if you don't pass and get certified , you can openly carry anyone's pistol .... correct
so in reality Oswald could simply say someone took his rifle . and walked scot free....
damn what a beautiful state , Mexican can carry right ??
or any other nationality
Good afternoon, Tally ... I got this site from Mike Cox late yesterday afternoon ... he is a Legislative Committee Member in gun control reform ... gun laws and information are not lacking via google and/or are not "up to date" and you are not able to find up to date information on what you want to find and/or want to believe ... it's just not there because it DOES NOT exist ... too bad, so sad! No, the make, model and serial number of my firearms are not registered! Accept it! That is what upsets you and separates the law between your state and perhaps mine ... Just because the laws in your state and mine do not mirror themselves do not make them wrong ... it is what it is ... You want there to be a name, SS#, DOB, and more tied to each gun, NO! It doesn't exist ...

Here is the link Mike gave me yesterday ... Enjoy reading ...

Mike says:

"The FAQs for the TX Concealed Handgun License will answer most of your questions."

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/RSD/CHL/faqs/ind...

If you want/need something else, let me know ... I don't want to do YOUR homework for you but if it'll bring your blood pressure down and stop your cussing, I'll be more than happy to oblige ...

IDK if you're trying to make a point or just drilling for a nerve ... Either way it doesn't matter or affect me because I don't care ... Sometimes I'm reminded of little boy on his back kicking his legs and flailing his arms in frustration ... Good day, Tally ... take it easy, enjoy life ... FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min andet1987 17,659
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min cathouse cowboy 4,081
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min cathouse cowboy 28,450
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Sublime1 167,165
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min cathouse cowboy 12,709
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 9 min cathouse cowboy 2,103
kiss of the century 9 min andet1987 59
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 22 min quite experienced 9,320
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 2 hr Sublime1 16,039
News J.C. Penney Employee Sent Home For Wearing 'Rev... 4 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web