Only cowards need guns

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4401 Mar 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey M69, even I make a type every now and again, LOL ... Back off Yosemite Sam, haha ... What's shakin' man?...
It's gettin' too deep for this Texan and the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley is getting ready to come on soon ... Now, that Texan I can deal with ... Enjoy your evening! C'ia ...
LOL, I meant, "typo" hahahaha ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4402 Mar 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
damn it I didn't say chl registered the gun , never , i said you have to have a chl certificate before you apply for a permit ...
now you want everyone to believe you are given a blanket .... can put it on any gun you want..
so why bother with with the permit so when police run a check there isn't any reference to who/what and where?????????
so why bother with classes why are you all worried then , Texas can do what it wants ..
Who's worried? I'm not! I'm a "by the book" kind of girl, LOL ... Enjoy your evening, Tally! C'iao ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4403 Mar 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
His original comment was concealed carry permits equate to gun registration.
I'm out of here, Have a great evening, Eternal Cynic!... FC

tallyho wrote:
damn it I didn't say chl registered the gun , never , i said you have to have a chl certificate before you apply for a permit ...
now you want everyone to believe you are given a blanket .... can put it on any gun you want..
so why bother with with the permit so when police run a check there isn't any reference to who/what and where?????????
so why bother with classes why are you all worried then , Texas can do what it wants ..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4404 Mar 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:

You said concealed carry permit lists model, caliber, and serial number of the firearm carried!
You also said one permit, one gun!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4405 Mar 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such requirement in Florida or Georgia.
To be sure: they don't have a problem giving permits to people who hit women or who have been arrested for assaults on police officers .

Level 5

Location hidden

#4406 Mar 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has said all states have gun laws that are the same as Texas or Florida.
Gun Gnutters insist others think the law in New York is the same everywhere else.

Pay attention.

When I say the laws are the same in all 50 states, you have something to squeak about. Until then, why not just STFU?

Level 5

Location hidden

#4407 Mar 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure seem to be worried about what things cost the tax payers for a liberal that is all for lazy asses
We have you sitting on your fat whining tea bag azz collecting food stamps and welfare, playing with toys instead of looking for a J O B.

I don't know any liberals who don't have a job.

Looks like you have them beat, eh, mooch?

Location hidden

#4408 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gun Gnutters insist others think the law in New York is the same everywhere else.

Pay attention.

When I say the laws are the same in all 50 states, you have something to squeak about. Until then, why not just STFU?
That's is not what you said. Pay attention.

Location hidden

#4409 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>We have you sitting on your fat whining tea bag azz collecting food stamps and welfare, playing with toys instead of looking for a J O B.

I don't know any liberals who don't have a job.

Looks like you have them beat, eh, mooch?
Project much?

Lightning is going to strike your ass saying you don't know any liberals who don't have a job!

I collect zero government assistance. I have a job. I pay taxes. I pay for my own insurance.
Next!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4410 Mar 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You said concealed carry permit lists model, caliber, and serial number of the firearm carried!
must be mistaken , you can carry Denny's pistol or F/C pistol and you can carry anyone's pistol as long as you have a permit

but even if you don't pass and get certified , you can openly carry anyone's pistol .... correct

so in reality Oswald could simply say someone took his rifle . and walked scot free....

damn what a beautiful state , Mexican can carry right ??
or any other nationality

Location hidden

#4411 Mar 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>must be mistaken , you can carry Denny's pistol or F/C pistol and you can carry anyone's pistol as long as you have a permit

but even if you don't pass and get certified , you can openly carry anyone's pistol .... correct

so in reality Oswald could simply say someone took his rifle . and walked scot free....

damn what a beautiful state , Mexican can carry right ??
or any other nationality
Are you really so hard up to avoid admitting you are wrong, you have to go off on multiple tangents to deflect or distract?
How pathetic!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4412 Mar 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
list something, be it a god dam name/dob/driver's license / ss no# but something

just isn't a blanket blank of paper , and the texas law states each .... don't use the internet have the info is outdated

and the same for Florida , copy cat laws of texas

so you are saying that the entire internet and the law library are wrong ...GOD help us

Location hidden

#4413 Mar 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>list something, be it a god dam name/dob/driver's license / ss no# but something

just isn't a blanket blank of paper , and the texas law states each .... don't use the internet have the info is outdated

and the same for Florida , copy cat laws of texas

so you are saying that the entire internet and the law library are wrong ...GOD help us
More circle talk!
You have not shown a single shred of proof, from the Internet or law library, that claims CCPs in Texas, Florida, or Georgia display the information you claimed they do, or that they require gun registration.
In fact, eternal cynic provided links, sources, and photos of CCPs from Florida and Georgia that proved quite the opposite of what you contend.
Yet you are still here ignoring facts, and denying you have been repeatedly proven wrong.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4415 Mar 5, 2013
Dr-Snipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Each person makes their own decisions in life. There should be no seat belt law period.
Seat belts are in vehicles if one wants to use them.
........ AND ..........
external cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
What right does the state have to tell me I must wear a seatbelt? Itís my life and if I donít mind accepting the slightly increased risk by not wearing it that should be my right.
So your collective argument is based upon the false belief that no one has the right to govern your actions that have to do with your own well-being? Are the two of you suffering from self-hypnosis?

The control you maintain over your car affects your passengers, other motorists, and pedestrians. If you lose control of your car by negligence (DWI, no hands on the wheel, no seat belt, etc.) then there is virtually no circumstance in traffic where your actions affect ONLY you.

While we're on the subject of "your right over yourself" and the effect your actions have (or don't have) over others .......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

..... what is your opinion on drunkedness during working hours? Do you see being drunk "your right - your risk"?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4416 Mar 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, m69 and tally think .... that everyone else is an idiot.
Nice dodge but I'm sure they were singling you out, RedButt.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4418 Mar 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, m69 and tally think that they are and that everyone else is an idiot.
not everyone just you and all of your multi IDS... which with you seems like everyone

what do you want to cry about now????????

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4419 Mar 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much?
Lightning is going to strike your ass saying you don't know any liberals who don't have a job!
I collect zero government assistance. I have a job. I pay taxes. I pay for my own insurance.
Next!
Paying $29.99 a month for liability insurance and working at the local Taco Bell ain't sayin' much.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4420 Mar 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, m69 and tally think that they are and that everyone else is an idiot.
You do realize that the "reply" button wasn't designed for self gratification, right?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#4421 Mar 5, 2013
<--- Registered carry permit.

I rarely carry it though.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4422 Mar 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi LuAnn. Nice to see you today. It is 85 here in Dallas :)
Hi Denny its going to be 80 in Tucson today hear comes the heat :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16-year-old is running for Kansas governor seat... 3 min Christsharians on... 9
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 6 min Finny Ferret 9,302
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 9 min rainmaker2016 3,832
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 10 min Bar Fly_ok 24,969
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 11 min Joi C 5,399
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 17 min Mustang GT Girl 2,256
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 18 min Crazy Jae 5,967
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 31 min Bar Fly_ok 2,963
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Sharlene45 221,932
More from around the web