Only cowards need guns

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4300 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You can do the same here if you take the yest with a semiauto but if you take the test with a revolver that is all you can carry
Correct, again!...

“Power to Devour”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#4301 Mar 3, 2013
Only coward's wantto take away our guns...is the truth of the matter...make no mistake about it..you asses!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4302 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Taking a Training Course

Find a DPS Qualified Instructor. TCHA member instructors are listed on this site.
Take the training course. It will require 10 to 15 hours, and includes a written examination and a shooting practical. You must pass each with a score of 70% or better.
The written exam covers law, nonviolent conflict resolution, and handgun use and storage. It is not mainly about shooting.
The shooting practical requires you to fire fifty rounds from a handgun of .32 caliber or greater, including 20 shots at three yards, 20 at seven yards, and 10 a fifteen yards. If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun. If you qualify with a revolver you will be able to carry any handgun, including a revolver or derringer, except for a semiauto.
After you pass both tests the instructor will make two copies of Form CHL-100, which you must both sign. You will get one of them to mail in with the supplementary forms to your application.

need a permit for each gun....
Expand on that last sentence. It appears you are saying that a different permit is required for each gun one carries.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4303 Mar 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not gun registration Einstein! If it were, there would not be proposed legislation as we speak pushing for gun registration.
The gun dealer that sells you a gun holds the paperwork for 20 years. That information does NOT go into a government database.
Are you really that hard up to avoid admitting you were wrong?
Look at the links eternal cynic provided that show the actual concealed carry permits from Georgia and Florida. Now tell us where the make, model, caliber, and serial number of the firearm are listed as you claim!
It's pathetic to be that ashamed of being wrong Tally!
no you provided as ,,

where did you get a government base , please pull the up

so you can carry my pistols ..interesting

wonder can I take my auto plates and use them on any car I want... hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4304 Mar 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that gun registration, make, model, caliber, and serial number are absent from your list of requirements.
Lmao, you make, this too easy, and yourself look like an idiot.
one gun one permit cry baby ....

READ: for a change
Click Apply for a New Concealed Handgun License or Instructor Certificate. You will need:

that is just an app.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4305 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
to other unsubstantiated comments --->
>>eye roll<<
Learn the laws in your own state before you even think about coming toe to toe with me about the laws in MY state!...
Thank you and have a good day!...
read ....The shooting practical requires you to fire fifty rounds from a handgun of .32 caliber or greater, including 20 shots at three yards, 20 at seven yards, and 10 a fifteen yards. If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun. If you qualify with a revolver you will be able to carry any handgun, including a revolver or derringer, except for a semiauto.

If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun. If you qualify with a revolver you will be able to carry any handgun, including a revolver or derringer, except for a semiauto.

If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun. If you qualify with a revolver you will be able to carry any handgun, including a revolver or derringer, except for a semiauto.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4306 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, again!...

that is a TEXAS stipulation

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4307 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kitten;)
Hi FC :)

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4308 Mar 3, 2013
HERE COME DA JUDGE

HERE COME DA JUDGE

HERE COME DA JUDGE

HERE COME DA JUDGE

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a maroon

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4309 Mar 3, 2013
maybe you don't know what you think you know..

A].....Houston CHL Classes and Houston CHL Renewal Classes at ...
If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun. If you qualify with a revolver you will be ... including a revolver or derringer, except for a ...
texasgunblog.com/archives/3238 - Cached

B].....Getting a Concealed Handgun License
To qualify for a Texas CHL you must:... If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun.... including a revolver or derringer, except for a semiauto.
www.txchia.org/getchl.htm

C].....Registration
To qualify for a Texas CHL you must:... If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun.... including a revolver or derringer, except for a semiauto.
terryenterp.com/Registration.html - Cached
CHL Eligibility Requirements - Thin Blue Line

D].....To qualify for a Texas CHL you must:... If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun.... including a revolver or derringer, except for ...
www.thinbluelinetx.com/id13.html - Cached
CHL in Texas - should I even try?- Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
E].....If you shoot a semiauto you will be able to carry any legal handgun. If you qualify with a revolver you will be ... including a revolver or derringer, except for a ...
www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php... ;...-

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4310 Mar 3, 2013
pick one report them for posting false info

now i have a good idea who the iconer is

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4311 Mar 3, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
HERE COME DA JUDGE
HERE COME DA JUDGE
HERE COME DA JUDGE
HERE COME DA JUDGE
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a maroon
agreed they sure are , well she is thank you

there go the judge

Location hidden

#4312 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>no you provided as ,,

where did you get a government base , please pull the up

so you can carry my pistols ..interesting

wonder can I take my auto plates and use them on any car I want... hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
More smoke and mirrors to detract from your being wrong.
I'm not eternal cynic.
Please show where I stated I could carry your pistols. I specifically, in previous posts, stated I could carry any handgun I own using the one concealed carry permit I possess.

Do you spontaneously combust if you admit to being wrong?

Location hidden

#4313 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>one gun one permit cry baby ....

READ: for a change
Click Apply for a New Concealed Handgun License or Instructor Certificate. You will need:

that is just an app.
What state are you referring to?

I have one permit. I can carry any handgun I own with that one permit.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4314 Mar 3, 2013
who said this..........

Denny CranesPlace

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

[Early adopter]

Mystical and Magical

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I carry revolvers, semiautos, and the occasional Derringer. All with the same permit.

You can do the same here if you take the yest with a semiauto but if you take the test with a revolver that is all you can carry

Location hidden

#4315 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
who said this..........

Denny CranesPlace

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

[Early adopter]

Mystical and Magical

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I carry revolvers, semiautos, and the occasional Derringer. All with the same permit.

You can do the same here if you take the yest with a semiauto but if you take the test with a revolver that is all you can carry
So according to Denny, one can carry multiple firearms using one permit in Texas.

Show where law dictates one permit one handgun.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4316 Mar 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What state are you referring to?
I have one permit. I can carry any handgun I own with that one permit.
don't know about you you are afraid .... but if you could read how about texas give me your state ... would it be the State Penitentiary of ??????????

Location hidden

#4317 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>don't know about you you are afraid .... but if you could read how about texas give me your state ... would it be the State Penitentiary of ??????????
Ha ha.

The Texas permit allows someone that qualifies with a revolver to carry revolvers or Derringers, and someone that qualifies with a semi auto handgun to carry any handgun. This by your own admission. At the same time, you state one permit for each individual handgun.

Contradict much?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4318 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a TEXAS stipulation
Tally, hunting and pecking ... googling Texas law for what? CHL ... concealed handgun license and when you can carry or what you carry?... What was the original question?... deviating from the original question, again? Happens a lot doesn't it? Jeez!... over and over and it gets boring ... so does google, copy & paste on things most of us already know ... we want things we don't already know or most of us don't already know ...

Let me give you an example of the crux of why I even got involved in the yall's discussion, ie., registration of a firearm in Texas ...

Sissy sells me her Glock 9 with 4 magazines and 5 boxes of hollow point bullets, okay? I DO NOT have to register that gun with the Feds, the State, the county and/or city ... NO ONE!... as a courtesy, she may give me a bill of sale and we both may sign same and I may give her a copy of my driver's license and the bill of sale but IT IS NOT NECESSARY! Ever!...

I DO NOT have to have a separate license for each gun I tote around ... FYI: Texas also has reciprocity agreements with Arkansas, Louisiana, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida and Tennessee.

Of note: The City of Austin has a program called Guns for Groceries ... on an appointed date and time the City of Austin will hold this program where food vouchers are given to get guns off the street ... No questions asked! These guns may or may not have been used in commission of a crime, who knows ... The person gives the gun to the Austin Police Department official and in return gets a food voucher ... yet, across the street, there are people bringing their guns/rifles/semi-automatics and/or other type of armory to possibly right minded people (or not) to get those same guns "off the street" in exchange for money ... Those people buying those guns DO NOT have to register those guns with the Feds, the State, County and/or the City, either! No one!... all, right in plain sight of the Austin Police Department ... sounds crazy, right? But it happens ...

If I so chose, I will register my weapons because, to me, it's the right thing to do! They are kept in a safe place ... I can take all my weapons apart, blindfolded, and put them back together ... No one, will take my guns from me ... I'm a long time member of the NRA ... The 2nd amendment means a lot to me ...

I know you to be knowledgeable about a lot of things, Tally, but not about everything! Knowing a whole about something and a whole lot about nothing can be a drag, lol ... Stick to the topic and the question! It'll make your life around here much easier ... FC

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4319 Mar 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to Denny, one can carry multiple firearms using one permit in Texas.
Show where law dictates one permit one handgun.
what state you in Florida , not Boynton Beach, Florida area humm

listen get your posse together we are going to have a shoot-out

original yes he did as well as you did.. but as you can see he discovered

your words ...

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>

but if you take the test with a revolver that is all you can carry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 3 min quilterqueen 868
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 5 min rainmaker2016 11,665
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 6 min SUG here 37,848
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 8 min SUG here 343
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 9 min CJ Rocker 2,558
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 10 min SUG here 817
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 10 min rainmaker2016 1,569
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min CJ Rocker 228,609
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr DumpTrump 7,237
More from around the web