|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
Guns are evil. We must implement a stricter gun control global policy or an absolute ban in the US. If you must protect your loved ones, use a Tazer.
Have you seen the video of kenyans burning women suspected of witchcraft? Im reluctant to post it but it's on youtube and quite graphic.
Why didn't you just shoot them like the chinese, who you so admire, would have done?
Only a coward ignores injustice in his homeland and justifies such behavior by feigning concern over an issue that does not concern him...
Taffy

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I think African shadow is a fake.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

All these ESCAPISM and name calling just because gun addicts won't accept the possibility of life minus guns lol. Wow. Just wow

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

*This*

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
Shouldn't you be working in the Bakery?<quoted text>
Why do you want to know? You got a date and need some flour to find the wet spot?
Taffy

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I am NOW positive African shadow is a fake, lol! Hahaha, what a good laugh!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
All these ESCAPISM and name calling just because gun addicts won't accept the possibility of life minus guns lol. Wow. Just wow
Hey dummy, I thought you guys didn't own guns? I don't disagree with what they are doing but they sure do make you look like an azzhole... which is a good thing...
http://www.nation.co.ke/Features/DN2/Kenyans-...

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Soldiers and police have guns. So do I. Criminals will do bad things and will find a way around legal channels. How do millions of tons of drugs cross our borders? How do thousands of illegal immigrants cross our borders? How do drugs, cell phones and money enter maximum security prisons? Why should I be disarmed against criminals? Why should I have to give up my Constitutionally protected Rights and Liberties? Safety will not be the result, of that I can guarantee you.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
Soldiers and police have guns. So do I. Criminals will do bad things and will find a way around legal channels. How do millions of tons of drugs cross our borders? How do thousands of illegal immigrants cross our borders? How do drugs, cell phones and money enter maximum security prisons? Why should I be disarmed against criminals? Why should I have to give up my Constitutionally protected Rights and Liberties? Safety will not be the result, of that I can guarantee you.
Better question - how do all those illegal guns get over the border to Mexico? Your 2nd Ammendment right is to bear arms, not own semi-automatic firearms.

Just remember - Gandhi defeated the entire British Empire and never fired a shot.

There are other ways.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Pervert alert! ALERT!
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to know? You got a date and need some flour to find the wet spot?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Dumb
Taffy wrote:
I am NOW positive African shadow is a fake, lol! Hahaha, what a good laugh!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ever heard of a worthy cause before? Protecting elephants? No? Well, at least these guns aren't shooting innocent unarmed people in Cinema halls and in schools.
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, I thought you guys didn't own guns? I don't disagree with what they are doing but they sure do make you look like an azzhole... which is a good thing...
http://www.nation.co.ke/Features/DN2/Kenyans-...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Be telling that to someone that doesn't believe in our constitutional rights.
When is the government going to Amend the 2nd Amendment to include nuclear weapons like they
have for Iran?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Debra Starr wrote:
Only cowards need guns...
AND
Only insecure women need fake boobs!
And...only men with money have women with big, fake boobs...just sayin'...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

nuclear weapons, fake boobs....I thinkin' atoll blonde in a bikini...!!...just sayin'..

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL
Debra Starr wrote:
Only cowards need guns...
AND
Only insecure women need fake boobs!
I think big perky boobs are a BLESSING for women! I love boobies!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
LOL<quoted text> I think big perky boobs are a BLESSING for women! I love boobies!
Kinda' hypocritical of you to say this on the heels of posting that other thread, "Why do some women wear very sexy provocative dresses?! Smh.."

Clue: Don't SYH too much, all the great-looking women will hear the rattling and be scared off.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question - how do all those illegal guns get over the border to Mexico? Your 2nd Ammendment right is to bear arms, not own semi-automatic firearms.
Just remember - Gandhi defeated the entire British Empire and never fired a shot.
There are other ways.
1)Eric Holder, now protected by Obama under Executive Privelege, used U.S. taxpayer dollars to subsidize the illegal sale and transport of straw-buyer purchased semi-automatic civilian grade rifles to Mexican Drug cartel criminals and let the firearms walk without being traced and tracked, and did not alert Mexican law enforcement in any way. The majority of weaponry used by the cartels and criminals in Mexico are from Mexico's own corrupt military, other South American narco state governments(Guatamala is one of the stellar examples) and Russian arms dealers that will fly in a planeload of full-automatic military grade rifles, machine guns and RPG's real cheap(can't get that from U.S. gun stores, I tried!).
2) In a June 1918 leaflet entitled "Appeal for Enlistment", Gandhi wrote "To bring about such a state of things we should have the ability to defend ourselves, that is, the ability to bear arms and to use them...If we want to learn the use of arms with the greatest possible despatch, it is our duty to enlist ourselves in the army."
Just sayin'

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda' hypocritical of you to say this on the heels of posting that other thread, "Why do some women wear very sexy provocative dresses?! Smh.."
Clue: Don't SYH too much, all the great-looking women will hear the rattling and be scared off.
Boobs and provocative dressing are two very different things.. ANYWAY, I WAS JOKING.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>1)Eric Holder, now protected by Obama under Executive Privelege, used U.S. taxpayer dollars to subsidize the illegal sale and transport of straw-buyer purchased semi-automatic civilian grade rifles to Mexican Drug cartel criminals and let the firearms walk without being traced and tracked, and did not alert Mexican law enforcement in any way. The majority of weaponry used by the cartels and criminals in Mexico are from Mexico's own corrupt military, other South American narco state governments(Guatamala is one of the stellar examples) and Russian arms dealers that will fly in a planeload of full-automatic military grade rifles, machine guns and RPG's real cheap(can't get that from U.S. gun stores, I tried!).
2) In a June 1918 leaflet entitled "Appeal for Enlistment", Gandhi wrote "To bring about such a state of things we should have the ability to defend ourselves, that is, the ability to bear arms and to use them...If we want to learn the use of arms with the greatest possible despatch, it is our duty to enlist ourselves in the army."
Just sayin'
And like all politians, the great Gandhi did the complete opposite of what he said, now didn't he?

'Fast and Furious" was a drop in the bucket compared to what finds its way accross the border each and everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••