“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4229 Mar 2, 2013
REGISTRATION......
The act of recording or enrolling.

PERMIT........

Permit refers to a written or oral authorization to do something. It is a certificate or document evidencing permission; a license. For example, a gun permit.

RECORD......

Record means “written or otherwise registered in some form for preserving information

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4230 Mar 2, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too funny! Avoidance abound, then do the touchdown dance to detract from it! Lmao!
You're a pathetic laughing stock.
ut ut tsk tsk , you are the one with your skirt up and panties twisted ..now I will leave for a while so you can go back and fight with the others ...

byw where is my pm

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4231 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am responsible for what I actually say, not for what you have to make up to try and fail to make a point.
And the pedophile zimmerman has an arrest record and a history of violence.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet.
He hasn’t been convicted. As for his arrest record. You might want to actually research that. No convictions. The history of violence you might want to investigate that as well.

Again, what’s your evidence Zimmerman is a pedophile?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4232 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you show us the "list" of state...s that do not require a permit for concealed to carry concealed so you can start working on the story were you can do that...
Alaska, Arizona, New Hampshire and Wyoming.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4233 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the tea baggers called they have the right to move goalposts already.
Where states will go is: issue licenses for gun ownerships, which will make private background checks easier to enforce and punish and reduce straw purchases.
How exactly would that law work? Better yet, how exactly would it reduce straw purchases?

Straw purchases are illegal under federal law. Punishable by up to ten years in federal prison.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4234 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile zimmerman isn't on trial for child buggery. He's on trial for shooting an unarmed black child who was on the sidewalk in front of his house.
And it was just one example.
Try to keep up.
OK, in your mind somehow shooting a 17 year old in self-defense is somehow pedophilia.

You clearly don’t know the details of the case. Martin wasn’t shot in the sidewalk in front of his house. He wasn’t even shot in front of the house he was staying at.

Keep up? Do you mean keep up with your little mental world of deceit and ignorance? Impossible.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4235 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the thousand women killed by their husbands/significant others in the USA every year.
Thousands of women killed each year by husbands using a gun? What are you smoking?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4236 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Helps explains why some many are killed in Florida, hard to imagine the stupidity of routinely carrying and storing loaded deadly weapons in the car.
Then explain why when Florida residents were permitted to carry concealed firearms crime plummeted. All crime including murder.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4237 Mar 3, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What reply might that be? I was given a question.
That’s your reply to this?
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>So any reply to you must contain reference to all other facets of the discussion? Really?
Thanks for the laugh.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4238 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
9-year-old dies from injuries in accidental shooting
DECATUR, OH (FOX19)-
A nine-year-old has died from injuries he received after an accidental shooting in Brown County last week.
Authorities say Sebastian Swartz was accidentally shot in the head while playing with his father's gun on February 18th. The shot was fired just before 4 p.m. at his home in the 10100 block of SR 125 in Decatur.
The initial investigation indicated the gunshot was the result of an accidental discharge of a handgun. A witness at the scene confirmed the sister of the boy tried to take the gun from him before it went off.
He was flown to Cincinnati Children's Hospital where he had been listed in critical condition.
Last Wednesday, family, friends and classmates held a prayer vigil in Decatur, hoping for his recovery.
On Tuesday, the Brown County Coroner's Office confirmed Sebastian has passed away from his injuries.
Child dies after Dallas mom accidentally backs over son with vehicle http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Car-crushes-ch...

Want to ban cars too? Maybe ban moms? Using your logic both would be dangerous.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4239 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As predicable as a gun gnutter shooting a friend in Florida because the gun gnutter was stupid enough to put a loaded weapon in the car?
Why would I place an unloaded weapon in my vehicle? Of course, criminals are the understanding type and would allow me time to load the weapon if it’s needed.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4240 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt.
You are a stupid fKing moron, I would expect no more from you dear.
(*quote)
Accidental gunfire at Dallas Walmart injures four, gun owner had permit
(CBS/AP) DALLAS - Police have arrested 23-year-old Todd Canady after he dropped a handgun while on line at a Dallas Walmart, and the resulting gunfire accidentally injured a woman and two young children, as well as Canady, CBS DFW reports.
Police said Canady left the store and then fled when they tried to question him about the incident. He had a permit to carry a concealed handgun, but was booked Tuesday on charges of evading arrest and injury to a child.
Investigators said Canady went into the Walmart store to purchase groceries on Monday night, and when he reached for his wallet, the gun fell from his holster and went off.
The bullet first grazed Canady in the back of his leg before ricocheting off the ground. Debris struck two children and a woman's ankle as they were standing in line. They were not seriously hurt.
++
I say put him jail minimum six months and never let him carry a weapon again.
Had he not fled chances are he may not have faces charges. He was charged with evading arrest. Same would be true in an auto accident. You crash and flee the scene and you make yourself fully responsible.

I don’t like the idea of him carrying again if he continues to carry recklessly. The weapon should be carried with safety on.

Why jail? How does that benefit society in a case like this?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4241 Mar 3, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your insurance representative.
<quoted text>
So ....... the child gets hold of your gun ...... it goes off ..... and you come home to find that your husband is dead with a hole through his head. You are responsible for said "action" making you you liable for your "criminal" act. Am I right so far?
Depends, if reasonable efforts were made to keep the firearm secured then it’s an unfortunate occurrence.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4242 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
when you get a mind ..... come back . when ypu can read try this
Georgia:
Carry permits issued? Yes Yes OCGA §16-11-129 Concealed or open carry allowed with permit. See also OCGA §43–38–10 which is a special permit for armed security guards.
Open Carry? Yes Yes OCGA §16-11-129
Carry permits issued? Yes Yes OCGA §16-11-129
Keeping You Informed about Georgia Gun Laws ... A person who is licensed in accordance with Code Section 16-11-129 or issued a permit pursuant to Code Section 43 .
sweetie you are one sick azz
Your claim is the license amounts to gun registration. You’ve still not proven that.

I do have a valid Georgia firearms license in addition to a Florida permit.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4243 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
(C) Georgia&#65533;s License
Georgia is a shall-issue state (regardless of what the president of the Georgia Council of Probate Court Judges seems to think). Georgia&#65533;s license is required to carry a pistol or revolver openly or concealed, with few exceptions. The Georgia Legislature has defined the criteria a person must meet to be eligible for a Georgia Firearms License (found in OCGA &#65533; 16-11-129)
7 and also has created laws limiting how one may carry (OCGA &#65533;&#65533; 16-11-126 and 16-11-128) and places where one may or may not carry (OCGA &#65533;&#65533; 16-11-127, 16-11-127.1, 16-11-127.2, 16-12-123, 16-12-127, and others). Georgia expressly pre-empted any local government from creating any places off-limits. Georgia&#65533;s pre-emption statute is found in OCGA &#65533; 16-11-173).
Georgia&#65533;s license is required to carry a pistol or revolver openly or concealed, with few exceptions
Georgia&#65533;s license is required to carry a pistol or revolver openly or concealed, with few exceptions
also has created laws limiting how one may carry (OCGA &#65533;&#65533; 16-11-126 and 16-11-128) and places where one may or may not carry
also has created laws limiting how one may carry (OCGA &#65533;&#65533; 16-11-126 and 16-11-128) and places where one may or may not carry
Plagiarizing from the GCO now?

Georgia is a shall-issue state (regardless of what the president of the Georgia Council of Probate Court Judges seems to think). Georgia&#65533;s license is required to carry a pistol or revolver openly or concealed, with few exceptions. The Georgia Legislature has defined the criteria a person must meet to be eligible for a Georgia Firearms License (found in OCGA &#65533; 16-11-129)
7 and also has created laws limiting how one may carry (OCGA &#65533;&#65533; 16-11-126 and 16-11-128) and places where one may or may not carry (OCGA &#65533;&#65533; 16-11-127, 16-11-127.1, 16-11-127.2, 16-12-123, 16-12-127, and others). Georgia expressly pre-empted any local government from creating any places off-limits. Georgia&#65533;s pre-emption statute is found in OCGA &#65533; 16-11-173). Source: http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/georgias-carr...

Todd Blackwell is the current president of the Georgia Council of Probate Court Judges. He complained about costs associated with meeting new state requirements processing the applications.

Once again, how does the firearms license equate to registration as you claim?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4244 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
lets see you used what Alaska/Arizona/Florida/Vermont /Georgia . you have 45 left
A shorter answer would be which states require registration.

Florida (§ 790.335) and Georgia(§ 16-11-129) both explicitly prohibit gun registration.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/79...

(2)&#8195;PROHIBITIONS.—No state governmental agency or local government, special district, or other political subdivision or official, agent, or employee of such state or other governmental entity or any other person, public or private, shall knowingly and willfully keep or cause to be kept any list, record, or registry of privately owned firearms or any list, record, or registry of the owners of those firearms.

http://law.onecle.com/georgia/16/16-11-129.ht...

Forms shall be designed to elicit information from the applicant pertinent to his or her eligibility under this Code section but shall not require data which is nonpertinent or irrelevant such as serial numbers or other identification capable of being used as a de facto registration of firearms owned by the applicant

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4245 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot .... license has a number #/ permit have a number and I guarantee it stipulated the gun's model/caliber/and serial number .... tell me will you be here tomorrow ??????????
Here is the Georgia Permit, both version. http://www.georgiapacking.org/gfl.php and the Florida permit http://www.usacarry.com/florida_concealed_car...

Neither has a place for what you claim.

Give up, you’re wrong already.I possess both permits. I know what they look like and I know what the requirements are. I’ve already posted state code for both states showing both disallow registration.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4246 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>what an idiot .... license has a number #/ permit have a number and I guarantee it stipulated the gun's model/caliber/and serial number .... tell me will you be here tomorrow ??????????
What an idiot! I know the license has a number! No! It does not stipulate a specific model, caliber, and serial number! Please provide your "proof" that it does!
I don't know how much clearer I can present it for you. Maybe Yoda can help. A concealed carry permit does not a registered handgun make.
As eternal cynic pointed out, in your state, that is the case. In most other states, it is not.

Please show where the law in Georgia or Florida states that a concealed carry permit is tied to a registered handgun.

Location hidden

#4247 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
LAST TIME:

Licenses Law & Legal Definition

A license or permit is an offical authorization to do something that the person would not be entitled to do without the license or permit. License fees may be imposed, but must be reasonable and not so expensive as to prevent persons from the right to pursue a trade or occupation. Licensing may be used to raise revenue or to fund the regulation of activities. Any qualifications attached to the issuance of the license must meet constitutional due process requirements and not be discriminative. Training, educational, or financial responsibility qualifications may be required. Background information on the applicant may be required when reasonably related to the issuance of the license and not based upon discriminatory reasons.

The issuance of a license may also be conditioned on the action of other government agencies, such as requiring a state license before the applicant will be allowed a local license, or requiring other agencies, such as police, fire, and health departments, to approve the application before the license will issue.
Again, where does it state ANYTHING about gun registration?
You just refuse to admit when you are wrong don't you?

Location hidden

#4248 Mar 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
REGISTRATION......
The act of recording or enrolling.

PERMIT........

Permit refers to a written or oral authorization to do something. It is a certificate or document evidencing permission; a license. For example, a gun permit.

RECORD......

Record means “written or otherwise registered in some form for preserving information
Smoke and mirrors again!

My CCP allows me to carry any handgun I own. It does not state make, model, caliber and serial number. I can carry 10 different handguns in 10 consecutive days if I wish to, and I will not be breaking any laws.

You are confusing the permit being registered vs. the handgun being registered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,451
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 54,406
Fergson Police Dept. 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 368
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min PFfff 35,973
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min TurkanaBoy 115,233
Women's Fantasies 24 min Fantasies 3
Panda Faked Pregnancy for Extra Bamboo 25 min PFfff 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr the wandering girl 145,231
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Just TLC 28,501
What's your tip for the day? 4 hr SLY WEST 807
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr -Lea- 18,602
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••