Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe your chin, sweetie. You are a f*king moron and yet you think you have relevance.

Maybe: get your own website and post to your hearts content.
How predictable.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I'm not the one who is afraid of information and I don't have to pretend to give HALF of the relevant information needed to make my point.

What a shame dipsh!ts like yourself expose the rest of American to idiotic behavior such has carry around loaded weapons in automobiles and using automobiles in parking lots as gun "safes".

Here's a thought: make all gun owners responsible for their guns everywhere the take them, e.g., when a knob job like yourself takes a weapon to Wal*mart so you can buy your bundle of beef jerky and barrel of pork rinds, someone takes your weapon you abandoned out in the parking lot, we come looking for you for all crimes committed hence?
Lol. My weapon goes into Walmart with me.
Regardless, I take responsibility for things that are my responsibility. What a criminal does with a gun stolen from me is not one of them.
By your thinking, if someone steals your car, runs from police, runs over someone or several someones, damages other vehicles buildings and property, you should be held responsible and accountable for the thief's actions. So you would be charged with vehicle theft, vehicular homicide, property damage, and evading.
You are truly lacking gray matter.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I'm not the one who is afraid of information and I don't have to pretend to give HALF of the relevant information needed to make my point.
What a shame dipsh!ts like yourself expose the rest of American to idiotic behavior such has carry around loaded weapons in automobiles and using automobiles in parking lots as gun "safes".
Here's a thought: make all gun owners responsible for their guns everywhere the take them, e.g., when a knob job like yourself takes a weapon to Wal*mart so you can buy your bundle of beef jerky and barrel of pork rinds, someone takes your weapon you abandoned out in the parking lot, we come looking for you for all crimes committed hence?
And if someone steals your car you are responsible for any accidents they may have that kill someone

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, I take responsibility for things that are my responsibility. What a criminal does with a gun stolen from me is not one of them.
By your thinking, if someone steals your car, runs from police, runs over someone or several someones, damages other vehicles buildings and property, you should be held responsible and accountable for the thief's actions. So you would be charged with vehicle theft, vehicular homicide, property damage, and evading.
You are truly lacking gray matter.
LOL I said the same thing before I read your post :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I said the same thing before I read your post :)
Gr8 minds.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

http://youtu.be/0c0HcvkY3DU

Nine Inch Nails - Big Man With A Gun (Lyrics)

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
How predictable.
As predicable as a gun gnutter shooting a friend in Florida because the gun gnutter was stupid enough to put a loaded weapon in the car?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt.

You are a stupid fKing moron, I would expect no more from you dear.

(*quote)
Accidental gunfire at Dallas Walmart injures four, gun owner had permit

(CBS/AP) DALLAS - Police have arrested 23-year-old Todd Canady after he dropped a handgun while on line at a Dallas Walmart, and the resulting gunfire accidentally injured a woman and two young children, as well as Canady, CBS DFW reports.

Police said Canady left the store and then fled when they tried to question him about the incident. He had a permit to carry a concealed handgun, but was booked Tuesday on charges of evading arrest and injury to a child.

Investigators said Canady went into the Walmart store to purchase groceries on Monday night, and when he reached for his wallet, the gun fell from his holster and went off.

The bullet first grazed Canady in the back of his leg before ricocheting off the ground. Debris struck two children and a woman's ankle as they were standing in line. They were not seriously hurt.

++

I say put him jail minimum six months and never let him carry a weapon again.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
By your thinking, if someone steals your car,
Wipe your chin, dear, you can't come close to my thinking.

If you leave the car running in front of the post office or the keys in the car and someone steals it and runs over and kills someone, guess who is held responsible?

Negligence, spoogebreath.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Gr8 minds.
Idiots think the same way, dear.

Ref: tea beggars.

PS: Great minds think for themselves.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>And if someone steals your car you are responsible for any accidents they may have that kill someone
I am if I leave the keys in the car.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Anything else?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>As predicable as a gun gnutter shooting a friend in Florida because the gun gnutter was stupid enough to put a loaded weapon in the car?
Much much more predictable.

How many people die from car accidents compared to people that die from gun accidents? Let alone gun accidents in a car.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no doubt.

You are a stupid fKing moron, I would expect no more from you dear.

(*quote)
Accidental gunfire at Dallas Walmart injures four, gun owner had permit

(CBS/AP) DALLAS - Police have arrested 23-year-old Todd Canady after he dropped a handgun while on line at a Dallas Walmart, and the resulting gunfire accidentally injured a woman and two young children, as well as Canady, CBS DFW reports.

Police said Canady left the store and then fled when they tried to question him about the incident. He had a permit to carry a concealed handgun, but was booked Tuesday on charges of evading arrest and injury to a child.

Investigators said Canady went into the Walmart store to purchase groceries on Monday night, and when he reached for his wallet, the gun fell from his holster and went off.

The bullet first grazed Canady in the back of his leg before ricocheting off the ground. Debris struck two children and a woman's ankle as they were standing in line. They were not seriously hurt.

++

I say put him jail minimum six months and never let him carry a weapon again.
Nobody cares what you say about anything, let alone what should happen to this guy.

Yes the guy should have been more careful. It was, however, an accident. Had he not tried to flee, he would not have been arrested. He would be susceptible to a law suit from the victims.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe your chin, dear, you can't come close to my thinking.

If you leave the car running in front of the post office or the keys in the car and someone steals it and runs over and kills someone, guess who is held responsible?

Prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe your chin, dear, you can't come close to my thinking.

The thief! You predictable, perverse, libtard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Idiots think the same way, dear.

Ref: tea beggars.

PS: Great minds think for themselves.
I couldn't agree more! Liberal progressive Democrats ARE idiots that think the same way!
Great minds do think for themselves, as conservatives do. As noted in Deny's post, he said the same thing BEFORE reading my post, indicating independent thought.

Maybe you should try a reading comprehension tutor before attempting to debate truly great minds.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Subject: Gun confiscation ...

Something you may not be aware of. You may (or not) want to watch these videos.

Part 1 ...

Part II ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

a great mind would ask , how many car accidents fatalities are intended , as compared to gun fatalities

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

HE WON"T GET THIS:

Only if it can be proven that the owner of the car was irresponsible and the cause for the car to be stolen - ie left it running with the keys in it outside a shopping cenere, or made the keys available to teenage son and all his friends. this is unlikely and so the owner of the car is USUALLY not responsible.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

OR THIS:
Law... says it was negligent for David Jaber to leave his running car unattended outside a Queens, N.Y. deli. The Kia Spectra was then stolen by Kenneth Guyear who proceeded to run down Ogle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••