Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4034 Feb 28, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>You narrowed the statement I initially made.

I stated I own many unregistered firearms. No crime committed.

To which barefool replied We don't know that at all.

Your statement possible , because long firearms are not subject to licenses except when hunting ... then you need a HUNTING license

ItÂ’s not licensing being discussed, it was registration.
Imagine having to explain that to a "former judge". Lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4035 Feb 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>ahem: A firearms license means the gun is registered and legal but you cannot conceal and carry it with you hidden on your body.
Maybe in your State.
There are numerous types of firearms licenses. Be specific.
I have a CCP that blows your definition out of the water. It is a firearms license. It does not register or require registration of my firearm. It allows me to carry my firearm concealed.
Next?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4039 Feb 28, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your State.
There are numerous types of firearms licenses. Be specific.
I have a CCP that blows your definition out of the water. It is a firearms license. It does not register or require registration of my firearm. It allows me to carry my firearm concealed.
Next?
you do know the diff between a long and short , a shoulder and a side arm , a rifle and a pistol .... nope you don't

50 states 50 codes ... you didn't know you had 50 states either ..........

all the ass [you] said is you have an ex-amount of unregistered firearms , could all be shotguns for all I know and you tell me to be specific ...

so stuff it whiner

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4040 Feb 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither crime nor statistics have a statute of limitation. You said that it does. Crime is crime - statistics of those crimes are merely writing the crimes down for the record.
Blow smoke much? You're stupid. Take your lap dance to the other table. Your feet stink.
crime and stats have a limitation ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4041 Feb 28, 2013
info:
Federal Statutes
Statues of limitations are the legal concept that states charges must be filed against a suspect in a set amount of time. This helps protect the individual from ongoing harassment with no end in site. When dealing with federal crimes, there are several federal statutes that apply to statute of limitations.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4042 Feb 28, 2013
stats change all the time ..........

EX: sports for instance , politics , stocks ,

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4043 Feb 28, 2013
"A statute of limitations is an enactment in a common law legal system that sets the maximum time after an event that legal proceedings based on that event may be initiated. In civil law systems, similar provisions are typically part of the civil code or criminal code and are often known collectively as periods of prescription."

Crime has no limits or limitations - crime is however, subjected to statute of limitations per the legal system.

Leaving one word out changes things a whole bunch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limit...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4045 Feb 28, 2013
Amazing: http://m.cnn.com/primary/cnnd_fullarticle...

Also: http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/euro...

Europe Has Same Rate of Multiple Victim Shootings as the United States

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4046 Feb 28, 2013
Sure seems like a coward to me ...NOT

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...

Man shot while trying to break into house, police say

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4047 Feb 28, 2013
Another cowardly gun owner...NOT

2 in serious condition after attack, shooting

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20130226/N...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4048 Feb 28, 2013
Houston homeowner holds 3 burglary suspects at gunpoint until cops arrive

http://www.khou.com/news/Police-Man-catches-3...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4049 Feb 28, 2013
Turning The Tables On An Intruder

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2013/feb/25/turning...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4050 Feb 28, 2013
Police: Pizza delivery person shot teenager during attempted robbery - See more at:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4051 Feb 28, 2013
Homeowner kills intruder:'I was fighting for my life'

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Police-investi...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4052 Feb 28, 2013
Slaton homeowner shoots intruder in the leg

http://www.kcbd.com/story/21320834/slaton-hom...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4053 Feb 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Police: Pizza delivery person shot teenager during attempted robbery - See more at:
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news...
All that for 2 pizzas and a cell phone? Come on RH, you can do better than this.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4055 Feb 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>you do know the diff between a long and short , a shoulder and a side arm , a rifle and a pistol .... nope you don't

50 states 50 codes ... you didn't know you had 50 states either ..........

all the ass [you] said is you have an ex-amount of unregistered firearms , could all be shotguns for all I know and you tell me to be specific ...

so stuff it whiner
Nice side step. Smoke and mirrors will not make you appear correct.

It was not I who said it, but I too have numerous unregistered firearms and have broken no laws. They include revolvers, semi-auto handguns, rifles, and shotguns.
Come on judge! You can do better than that, can't you?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4056 Feb 28, 2013
He should have had a gun on his person:
HPD: Domino's Pizza delivery man ambushed, killed in southeast Houston

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Pizza-delivery...

He too should have had a gun:
Teen pleads guilty in pizza deliveryman's killing

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2013/02/14/3...

Is more...

Another group of folk that should carry guns:

2 Ohio Realtors killed at showings
http://www.inman.com/news/2010/09/28/2-ohio-r...

If only she had a gun and good training:

Realtor killed in Iowa, new leads in tragic shooting

http://agbeat.com/housing-news/realtor-killed...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4057 Feb 28, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that for 2 pizzas and a cell phone? Come on RH, you can do better than this.
It could have been worse. He could have lost his life. See above post.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4058 Feb 28, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
He should have had a gun on his person:
HPD: Domino's Pizza delivery man ambushed, killed in southeast Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Pizza-delivery...
He too should have had a gun:
Teen pleads guilty in pizza deliveryman's killing
Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2013/02/14/3...
Is more...
Another group of folk that should carry guns:
2 Ohio Realtors killed at showings
http://www.inman.com/news/2010/09/28/2-ohio-r...
If only she had a gun and good training:
Realtor killed in Iowa, new leads in tragic shooting
http://agbeat.com/housing-news/realtor-killed...
Face it, everyone should have guns. I don't think gun control will work at all - since most gun owners and criminals refuse to give them up anyways. I like my idea better - if you want a gun, own one - just give me you trigger fingers first - but just remember, Obamacare will not cover the cost of the amputation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 131,786
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 3 min Old Sam 4,100
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Word by Word 25,485
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 6 min Cyan in CA 1,754
True or False Game 7 min Old Sam 1,242
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min Old Sam 26,670
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min Old Sam 3,961
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Crazy Beautiful 152,347
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr -Lea- 70
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Life after Love 513
More from around the web