Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets see, walk on Fayette St in West Baltimore and it's pert near 100% LMAO.
At least Hoosier Daddy recanted his ridiculous statement.
Try addressing the question. Want a clear view? Look at Chicago.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifteen percent.
Conservatively.
Got proof? You’re pulling “facts” out of your backside again.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know that at all.
Continue eating your government cheese you societal leach.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Does lying not constitute "a crime"?
Do point out that lie. I do in fact own more than 100 unregistered firearms and no crime was committed.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
possible , because long firearms are not subject to licenses except when hunting ... then you need a HUNTING license
Some states do in fact require registration of hand guns. Florida is not one of those states nor is Georgia where most of my firearms were purchased. None of my long arms or pistols are registered.

Here’s one for you to figure out.

Not that long ago I purchased a shotgun from a dealer in Georiga. No 4473 was completed, no background check was done and I purchased it with the intent to take it across state lines. Within two hours of purchase I carried it across state lines. No laws were broken, how is that possible?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

tallyho wrote:
FACT:
So long as Sweden cooperated with the Nazis, the Nazis were relieved of the necessity to invade Sweden. The Nazi regime was completely dependent on Swedish iron ore, from which they made steel to fabricate into all the implements of war - tanks, guns, artillery, artillery ammunition, ships, submarines, and so on. Had the Swedes refused to continue to provide this iron ore the Nazis certainly would have invaded Sweden to secure the supply. The Nazis had a plan on the books for the invasion of Sweden, but never had to put it into operation, as the ore continued to flow into Germany. Additionally the Swedes supplied the Nazis with crucial machined parts for their war industry, including ball bearings...
Sweden’s shipyards also aided the Nazi war machine.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Some states do in fact require registration of hand guns. Florida is not one of those states nor is Georgia where most of my firearms were purchased. None of my long arms or pistols are registered.
Here’s one for you to figure out.
Not that long ago I purchased a shotgun from a dealer in Georiga. No 4473 was completed, no background check was done and I purchased it with the intent to take it across state lines. Within two hours of purchase I carried it across state lines. No laws were broken, how is that possible?
you can read.........." long firearms" , in most states do not require registration ... crossing state lines to hunt .. however that state does require a license to hunt in that state . please get out of the school yard ....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden’s shipyards also aided the Nazi war machine.
really ? hum thanks for the research ....

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you can read.........." long firearms" , in most states do not require registration ... crossing state lines to hunt .. however that state does require a license to hunt in that state . please get out of the school yard ....
You narrowed the statement I initially made.

I stated I own many unregistered firearms. No crime committed.

To which barefool replied We don't know that at all.

Your statement possible , because long firearms are not subject to licenses except when hunting ... then you need a HUNTING license

It’s not licensing being discussed, it was registration.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I don't know how 'we' got from =only cowards need guns= to Sweden, but since that's what 'we're' discussing look @ this clip of Swedens' most and best natural resources;

http://coedmagazine.com/2012/06/06/sexiest-sw...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

ok ... now for the guessing game..........

I have about a dozen choices lets open with this one:

Title 1 dealer doing business as a pawnbroker.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Several co-workers shot, in an incident at a factory, outside of Lucerne, Switzerland.....Every country in the world is capable of gun violence.....

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

tallyho wrote:
ok ... now for the guessing game..........
I have about a dozen choices lets open with this one:
Title 1 dealer doing business as a pawnbroker.
must have been correct right off the bat , but stop being a bay about things

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho hum. Rack 'em!
<quoted text>
Keep your finger on the page and you won't get confused so easily.
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with your definition and that is why Sweden cannot be considered a real neutral county during WW II. We allowed Germans to TRAVERSE our country but did not leave it "open to them" (as you say). The western allies however had much more priveledges. Disabled bombers of the allied forces were allowed to land on Swedish soil, to patch up the wounded and send them on their way to Britain.
But when the Wehr Macht was stranded and surrounded by the advancing Red Army on the north sea, they sailed to Sweden "as a complete fighting force" and expected to regroup, replenish and return to the fight. We arrested them, sent them back and turned them over to the Soviet Forces.
<quoted text>
"Cooperate"? We SOLD iron ore to the Germans, we didn't give it away. We also CHARGED the Nazis for transport, we didn't treat them to it.
1). We did business as usual with Germany and made a profit.
2). We carried out espionage against the Nazis and gave it to the allies, free of charge. No profit.
<quoted text>
You mean just like NBC, edit quote to promote your own agenda?
can't turn them over , only expel them

as per Admiral Graf Spee inflicted heavy damage on the British ships, but she too was damaged, and was forced to put into port at Montevideo.

Uruguay .... a neutral country granted 72 hrs and then expelled the ship ...not turn over ....she was on her own

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

get some ED:

Neutral countries must neither help nor harm a belligerent state nor allow a belligerent to make use of their territory or resources for military purposes. Instead, neutral states must assume a position of strict impartiality.

Neutral territory is considered an Asylum for prisoners of war, who become free upon reaching neutral ground. Belligerent troops may enter neutral territory to avoid capture but may be rejected or disarmed by the host country.

Sweden cooperated ....

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's true for the Nazis is true for the Americans, right? So history, culture, political climate of the time have nothing to do with it ....... if guns are controlled then ANY nation on earth will succumb to the Nazis menace. Did you get this "truism" from the same source that says anyone who wears socks with his sandals will suffer brain damage?
You really need help to develop personal character. That way you'll be able to judge each circumstance on an individual basis. You seem to think there is a catch point that explains all the world. I've spent many years travelling the globe and here is some good advice for you: there are no cheat sheets to wisdom.
I don't know how you jumped to all those conclusions. Perhaps you need a class in logic, as there seems to be none in your replies. I do believe my post pointed out the differences. Personal character has nothing to do with the situation, it has to be assessed with logic. Try acquiring some instead of using faulty syllogisms and emotional rants.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were your conclusions, not mine. I merely put them under the light so you could see them for what they are .... ie. BULLSHIT.
Actually, if you would look at yours more closely, you would discover the bullshit in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••