Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3968 Feb 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
You tell me what the first thing Americans did when Nazi Germany breached their border then I'll tell you. OK?

maternal chick wrote, "<quoted text>
There are more than 80 million firearm owners in the US. How many of them committed a crime recently?
"

"Recently"? You actually think there is a statute of limitation for the act of committing a crime? You want to diminish the percentage of gun owners and those of them who have committed crimes. I suppose you now want to pretend that any crime they may have committed a month or two ago non-valid? Looks to me that you're backing yourself into a corner, Bubba.
You really should stop opening your mouth, and removing all doubt.

Aside from killing someone, YES, crimes have a statute of limitations.

I saw no mention of a month or two in his post.
Mmmmm gun good

United States

#3969 Feb 26, 2013
We need more gun

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3970 Feb 26, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of gun owners are criminals? Do tell.
Fifteen percent.

Conservatively.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3971 Feb 26, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go projecting your perversion again.
There you go, wiping your chin again.

Seconds?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3972 Feb 26, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I own many unregistered firearms. No crime committed.
We don't know that at all.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3973 Feb 26, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
..........<quoted text>
You conveniently forgot to mention that Sweden also provided raw ore to Nazi Germany to manufacture weapons of war. You also conveniently forgot that Sweden allowed complete and total free access to Nazi German troops on the Swedish rail lines, so they could cross "neutral" Sweden and attack other countries.
SO MUCH FOR BEING "NEUTRAL"
What happened to "ignore" "shun" and "deny existence" huh?

In any case everything you've written is incorrect. You use terms like "provided" and "complete and total free access". Neither of these notions of yours are true.

As far as being "neutral" I've already stated clearly that Sweden's neutrality was questionable and I've included ACTUAL FACT and REAL SITUATIONS to support it - not the sensationalistic, adolescent fantasy as you seem to think is "relevant".

If you have intelligent facts or even intelligent theories on Sweden's role during WW II I will be very happy to see them and either agree or refute them - IN THE NAME OF FACT AND TRUTH - not for your uninformed "make it up" imagination.

Did you understand what I just said? I'm saying that if you have proof or theory that condemns Sweden's actions during WW II as being less than humanitarian (or whatever negative tag you'd like to put on it) then please state it and I will agree with you WHERE IT DESERVES IT.

I realize that I'm demanding more of your personal honour beyond your normal lie, deception and betrayal of trust ...... but hey, maybe you're mature enough now to begin!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3974 Feb 26, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I own many unregistered firearms. No crime committed.
Does lying not constitute "a crime"?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3975 Feb 26, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.”
&#8213; Sigmund Freud
"Only Cowards Need Guns".
&#8214; The O.P.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3976 Feb 26, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from killing someone, YES, crimes have a statute of limitations.
Sorry, but you are befuddled. There is NO statute of limitations upon statistics. It must be terribly, terribly embarrassing for you that I know more about your shithole of a United Snakes than you do. Or maybe that's not really it, but just that I can read and write .... you can't.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3977 Feb 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting for his reply ... "The Nazis never 'breached our border'"! So I could say the same for Sweden. But you had to jump in and warn him off of the trap I set for him.
what trap , Sweden wasn't invaded , and your insistence confirms you didn't know either...

nobody on here will argue with ya ??????????

thought you were from Sweden.... what do you mean our borders ..........

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#3978 Feb 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to "ignore" "shun" and "deny existence" huh?
In any case everything you've written is incorrect. You use terms like "provided" and "complete and total free access". Neither of these notions of yours are true.
As far as being "neutral" I've already stated clearly that Sweden's neutrality was questionable and I've included ACTUAL FACT and REAL SITUATIONS to support it - not the sensationalistic, adolescent fantasy as you seem to think is "relevant".
If you have intelligent facts or even intelligent theories on Sweden's role during WW II I will be very happy to see them and either agree or refute them - IN THE NAME OF FACT AND TRUTH - not for your uninformed "make it up" imagination.
Did you understand what I just said? I'm saying that if you have proof or theory that condemns Sweden's actions during WW II as being less than humanitarian (or whatever negative tag you'd like to put on it) then please state it and I will agree with you WHERE IT DESERVES IT.
I realize that I'm demanding more of your personal honour beyond your normal lie, deception and betrayal of trust ...... but hey, maybe you're mature enough now to begin!
Use your vaunted powers of stalking and find the proof that I posted a long long time ago.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3979 Feb 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know that at all.
possible , because long firearms are not subject to licenses except when hunting ... then you need a HUNTING license

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3980 Feb 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Does lying not constitute "a crime"?
only under oath ,

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3981 Feb 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are befuddled. There is NO statute of limitations upon statistics. It must be terribly, terribly embarrassing for you that I know more about your shithole of a United Snakes than you do. Or maybe that's not really it, but just that I can read and write .... you can't.
he said crimes ... but either / or statistics change with the next number .... please stop

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3982 Feb 26, 2013
INFO: a neutral country is open to all , not just one side , but the waring factions can not hold combat in the neutral country
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#3983 Feb 26, 2013
should I guess who started this thread?...how many do I get?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3984 Feb 26, 2013
FACT:
So long as Sweden cooperated with the Nazis, the Nazis were relieved of the necessity to invade Sweden. The Nazi regime was completely dependent on Swedish iron ore, from which they made steel to fabricate into all the implements of war - tanks, guns, artillery, artillery ammunition, ships, submarines, and so on. Had the Swedes refused to continue to provide this iron ore the Nazis certainly would have invaded Sweden to secure the supply. The Nazis had a plan on the books for the invasion of Sweden, but never had to put it into operation, as the ore continued to flow into Germany. Additionally the Swedes supplied the Nazis with crucial machined parts for their war industry, including ball bearings...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3985 Feb 26, 2013
INFO:

Narvik-based journalist Espen Eidum spent three years combing through the Norwegian, Swedish and German archives in his bid to discover how the Nazis had managed to get troops and supplies to the front lines in Narvik in 1940, enabling them to turn a losing battle into a decisive victory.

The results of his research prove damning for Sweden, Norway's nominally neutral neighbour.

“The Germans used the Swedish rail network on a large scale during the fighting,”

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3986 Feb 27, 2013
phaines wrote:
should I guess who started this thread?...how many do I get?
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

won't be a fair guess..
Stuges
North Hollywood, CA

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3987 Feb 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me what the first thing Americans did when Nazi Germany breached their border then I'll tell you. OK?
<quoted text>
"Recently"? You actually think there is a statute of limitation for the act of committing a crime? You want to diminish the percentage of gun owners and those of them who have committed crimes. I suppose you now want to pretend that any crime they may have committed a month or two ago non-valid? Looks to me that you're backing yourself into a corner, Bubba.
Just like NBC, edit quote to promote your own agenda.
You edited out this

What percentage of that 80 million ever commits a crime?

Nice try socialist trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby 4 min Emerald 161
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min replaytime 126,916
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min Independent1 23,949
Food cravings, flatulence and excess drunkennes... 47 min Sky King 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 56 min wichita-rick 150,975
City's 'ugly' Christmas tree prompts public outcry 1 hr wichita-rick 5
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 1 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 665
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 8,018
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 37,480

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE