Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be fooled.
Good advice.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure is Milwaukee69.
Oh gosh!
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text> Read back through both of their posts. The John Wayne references alone will make one wonder.
Yes, it makes one wonder what you're smoking.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
he has called for and celebrated the death of American military people and Americans. He has expressed delight in the deaths on 9/11.
Indeed. I'm a weekend stand-up comic and my best jokes are about the slaughter of Americans in Irak, Afghanistan and 7/11. I'm so good that the clubs have asked me to perform on week days too! My puns about the sound of the 7/11 "jumpers" splatting on the pavement and the cries of "Mamma!" by wounded Americans get roars of laughter everywhere.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3895 Feb 23, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
A lot of people, non-Americans especially, point to our somewhat lax gun laws as proof that America has somehow not progressed into the modern era.
Well actually we point to your weekly mass-murder, serial killing, police brutality, 50% innocent death-row inmates, lack of medicare, and rate of uneducation as proof that the United Snakes has not progressed into the modern era. Your "lax gun laws" only make us roll our eyes.
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
As long as American private citizens are allowed to own and bear arms, the rest of the world will be safe from American conquest.
How does that apply to Cuba, Guatamala, Nicaragua, Mexico, San Salvador, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Grenada, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, the Philippines, Somalia, Irak, Iran, etc. etc. etc? These are all countries that the United Snakes have invaded without provocation.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3896 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying your boyfriend condoms, I'm sure you get a volume discount.
Why do you continue to bring your perversion into the thread? Projecting again?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3897 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure a sod like you would be in the front of the store greeting your fellow gun gnutters, pointing them to the Chinese made American flag aisle.
I haven't spent a nickle in Wally*world, BTW.
They donít accept the EBT card where you live?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3899 Feb 24, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
I never said I was.
"Jesus! Americans are such racists! The "Trail of Tears" wasn't good enough for you." Your words, post #3853
Force Majeure wrote:
Your own stupidity.
That's the best you can come up with, Ferrerman could do better in his sleep and here I thought that he was the biggest dumbass on Topix. I do stand corrected.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3901 Feb 24, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
History tells us that every dictatorship has permitted only its own loyalists to keep and bear arms..
It tells us no such thing.

Especially in countries where gun ownership is ubiquitous.

And if the loons on the right want to scream "dictatorship", so let them do it in full voice.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3902 Feb 24, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
They donít accept the EBT card where you live?
I wouldn't even try: it's got your name on it, deadbeat.

Wipe your chin.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3903 Feb 24, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to bring your perversion into the thread?
Why are you still dishing it out if you are crying about getting flung back in your sticky face?

Level 6

#3904 Feb 24, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and nowhere in my words did I say that I am an ethnic American.
Read much? No? You ought to. NOTE: If you decide to learn to read pay particular attention the those things called "words".
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
.... the unidentified woman, whoís emerged as a hero to gun rights advocates, responded by firing five bullets into the Long Island native.

Force Majeure WROTE: Jesus! Americans are such racists! The "Trail of Tears" wasn't good enough for you.

Hunglo wrote: You're a dumbass

Level 5

Location hidden

#3905 Feb 24, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
Gun rights are the canary in the coal mine of freedom.
As many German citizens owned guns in Germany leading up to WWII as did the US, and the very first thing the Americans (Eisenhower) did was outlaw and confiscate privately owned firearms.

Level 6

#3907 Feb 24, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Indeed. I'm a weekend stand-up comic and my best jokes are about the slaughter of Americans in Irak, Afghanistan and 7/11. I'm so good that the clubs have asked me to perform on week days too! My puns about the sound of the 7/11 "jumpers" splatting on the pavement and the cries of "Mamma!" by wounded Americans get roars of laughter everywhere.
Wow and to imagine that the worst thing that I've ever encountered in a 7/11 is brain freeze and maybe heartburn from those roller hot dogs. Thank you, come again.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3908 Feb 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even try: it's got your name on it, deadbeat.
Wipe your chin.
All you do is play on the computer all day while other work their jobs and pay taxes. You truly do live a pathetic existence.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3909 Feb 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As many German citizens owned guns in Germany leading up to WWII as did the US, and the very first thing the Americans (Eisenhower) did was outlaw and confiscate privately owned firearms.
Yes, Eisenhower ordered the confiscation of arms in the American occupied zone. Do you not understand why that would be needed at the conclusion of a war?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Churubusco, IN

#3910 Feb 25, 2013
Don't you just love "FORUM" wars?
Nothing gets accomplished much less
anything said that's worth reading.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3911 Feb 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lag, honey.
You want to go toe to toe, darling?
Toe-to-toe with an skag?

Wouldn't be the first time I put the beat down on a troll.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3912 Feb 25, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is play on the computer all day while other work their jobs and pay taxes.
I pay more in taxes then do you, StickyGums, and I see there is never a shortage of your posts here.

Funny how that is.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3913 Feb 25, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Eisenhower ordered the confiscation of arms in the American occupied zone.
I guess you cannot follow your- your fellow gun gnutters rants- own thought: that the first sign of a despotic government is the confiscation of firearms.

Now wipe your chin and think harder: what's the first thing the US did when it conquered Germany?

Three guess?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3914 Feb 25, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
History tells us that every dictatorship has permitted only its own loyalists to keep and bear arms. From this we may conclude that America is not a dictatorship.
A lot of people, non-Americans especially, point to our somewhat lax gun laws as proof that America has somehow not progressed into the modern era. In addition to forgetting that victim disarmament laws have been around since the dawn of time (which proves that gun control and modernity are completely unrelated), they also fail to realize that if the United Stated were to become a dictatorship, it would set about conquering the rest of the world.
Consequently, as much as every non-American may wish otherwise, it is in their best interest for private gun ownership to remain legal in America. Gun rights are the canary in the coal mine of freedom. As long as American private citizens are allowed to own and bear arms, the rest of the world will be safe from American conquest.
Very well said :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3915 Feb 25, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Eisenhower ordered the confiscation of arms in the American occupied zone. Do you not understand why that would be needed at the conclusion of a war?
There were many US soldiers killed by Germans after the war. They were called werewolf's I believe

Level 5

Location hidden

#3916 Feb 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Toe-to-toe with an skag?
Wouldn't be the first time I put the beat down on a troll.
The beat down you do is on your tiny little pickle you hold in your hands while looking at pictures in Boys Life magazine.

Like all internet commandos: you lack the spine to open your in public.

Wipe you chin, sonny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min SNAFUBARIFIC II 74,341
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 min Katrina34 8,017
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 4 min Katrina34 5,314
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 34 min Hoosier Hillbilly 36,522
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 35 min Hoosier Hillbilly 46,444
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 38 min Hoosier Hillbilly 37,767
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 59 min okimar 29
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Freespirit8 215,436
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 5 hr DarkSoul___ 46
A to Z songs by title or group! 5 hr CJ Rocker 1,585
More from around the web