Only cowards need guns

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3874 Feb 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I've always seen what you mean, but - and here is the bigger than life but - if your business is open to the public, and I mean anybody (meaning it is not a private club), then it is subject to laws and regulations - normally local. Like if you owned a restaurant, I would guess that the health department would be in once every 30 days to conduct an inspection. Afterall, unless you're serving rat burgers - those rat turds behind the fridge probably would warrant a citation. Also, my guess is that the fire marshall (re: department) would want to do a 90-day inspection of your fire protection systems. Lastly, and this is the biggie, if you choose to be selective in who you admit to your restaurant - be it based on race, creed or color, well I don't have to tell you what may happen next. See, the public - you, me, the other guy - we all want to make sure that we're not taking our family out to a rat-infested, matchstick pile of hay that only serves white heterosexual males.
The health department is regulating the actions of the business and business owner. Not the patrons. The Health Department can tell the owner and staff that they can't smoke in the food prep area. The Health Department can not tell them they can't smoke outside behind the business, or in their car on the way to or from work, or in their home before or after work.
Is it the restaurant owner that sets rules about what is proper attire in their business, or is it the government? Are you saying it should be the government?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#3875 Feb 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be fooled. It's not his country. Force Majeure is Milwaukee69. Read back through both of their posts. The John Wayne references alone will make one wonder.
Nah, I don't think so, Horse manure has squated on many threads dedicated to the men and women of the armed services of the free world and used every vile disgusting word and phrase that he could spew, to try to insult them. he has called for and celebrated the death of American military people and Americans. He has expressed delight in the deaths on 9/11. He denigrates everything America is or was and shows nothing but contempt for anyone who supports the men and women in the military, or the United States of America. He is butt hurt, because I shared his PM's that showed him to be a pathetic excuse for a human being.

I don't always agree with M69, but he is not Horse Manure

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3876 Feb 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse Manure is just upset, because I refuse to be baited by it into interacting with it. I am practicing the art of shunning trolls. I do not feed them at all. Consequently, they post the most vile tripe that their black souls can spew up, in order to try in their own inept and desperate way to get a response. I refuse to play the game.
Frankly I don’t care how they do anything in Sweden. It’s not a nation I believe we should attempt to emulate.

Level 8

USA

#3877 Feb 23, 2013
The Gun Ban Lobby and its Funders

Major Players

On the gun control issue, only a few small activist groups dedicate their work to banning guns. Here is the list, with the most recent available annual revenues shown on their IRS tax returns:

American Hunters and Shooters Association (2011 revenues $5,000)

Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence (2010 revenues $3 million) and its 501(c)(4) affiliate, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence (2010 revenues $2.9 million)

Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence (2010 revenues $309,000)

Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (2010 revenues $249,000)

Legal Community Against Violence (a.k.a Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence; 2010 revenues $978,000)

Mayors Against Illegal Guns Action Fund (2010 revenues $2.7 million)

Stop Handgun Violence (co-founded the American Hunters and Shooters Association in 2005; 2012 revenues $143,000)

Third Way (formerly Americans for Gun Safety Foundation; 2010 revenues $7.5 million)

Violence Policy Center (2010 revenues $832,000)

United Against Illegal Guns Support Fund (affiliated with Mayors Against Illegal Guns; 2010 revenues $1.3 million)

http://gulagbound.com/37160/the-gun-ban-lobby...

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3878 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, dear.
If you don't care that 32,000 killed by firearms is enough to show any concern because there are 8 billion on the planet, I want to know the number you need to be concerned.
I asked you which war killed 100 million people and you say follow the thread? Just because you post some bullshit doesn’t make it fact.

Level 8

USA

#3879 Feb 23, 2013
Florida homeowners terrorized as naked man climbs onto their roof and acts ‘crazy’
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office said Gregory Matthew Bruni, 21, also broke into the North Fort Myers home and then destroyed the family’s TV before masturbating in the living room. He also defecated near the front door and hallway, according to deputies. He was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital and awaits booking on several charges.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-hom...

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3880 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Involved where, Darling?
Do you lack the ability to compare two like things?
To compare the air (and smell) of an airport that allows smoking to an airport where it is banned?
Cannot you at least compare apples to apples?
Two like things? An airport and a restaurant are like things? You’re daft.

Aside from small regional airports they tend to be on publically owned property. That compares to privately owned property? Really?

I suppose you approve of this as well. http://www.pressherald.com/archive/ban-smokin...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3881 Feb 23, 2013
Oklahoma where the wind comes racist down the plain.
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When his wind comes right out of his brain..!

Level 8

USA

#3882 Feb 23, 2013
Woman interviewed about one murder learns uncle was another homicide victim

http://www.wave3.com/story/21312903/woman-int...

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3883 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are one of them.
What Americans want to do is: compare your "right" to carry a gun to help your paranoia to the thread you bring to the rest of the country (specifically, everyone within the range of your gun when you behave stupidly or carelessly) with your toys.
And to take away those toys that present credible threats to us and our children, e.g., to recognize that an assault weapon -such as the one used in the Sandy Hook massacre- has no real civilian application that warrants the threat we have to put up with because you insist you have the right to carry it on a public street.
Or that you insist you should be able to sell deadly weapons to anyone you please.
How do any of my firearms pose a credible threat to anyone? How do any of my firearms present a threat to you?

I can’t wait for yet another bullshit answer.

Level 8

USA

#3884 Feb 23, 2013
Defensive Gun Use Report - January 2013

http://easybakegunclub.com/blog/3021/Defensiv...

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3885 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do.
Real men don't have to carry a gun into Safeways.
Why would I shop at Safeway?

I assumed a sod like you would be a loyal Walmart customer.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3886 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a neighbor who bragged about his six shotguns amd rifles and sundry handguns to anyone who would listen... and they did listen and waiting for him to drive away from the house and he lost them all, and one hand gun was used in a murder of a store clerk making minimum wage a few blocks away from the house.
Nice neighborhood you live in.

How do you know the clerk made minimum wage? Are you guessing again?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3887 Feb 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Florida homeowners terrorized as naked man climbs onto their roof and acts ‘crazy’
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office said Gregory Matthew Bruni, 21, also broke into the North Fort Myers home and then destroyed the family’s TV before masturbating in the living room. He also defecated near the front door and hallway, according to deputies. He was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital and awaits booking on several charges.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-hom...
Not sure I would call that terrorizing. At least there no concern of a concealed weapon unless he learned full rectal concealment from Tory II.

I end up in Lee County at least once a month. Always look forward to heading home.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3888 Feb 23, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
How do any of my firearms pose a credible threat to anyone? How do any of my firearms present a threat to you?
I can’t wait for yet another bullshit answer.
If any of these anti-gun zealots think they can beat up 2,3 or 4 thugs singlehandedly, more power to them. I'll hang onto my fire power.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3889 Feb 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of these anti-gun zealots think they can beat up 2,3 or 4 thugs singlehandedly, more power to them. I'll hang onto my fire power.
I don’t believe they think they can beat of several thugs singlehandedly. I believe they assume they can successfully beg to be left alone.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3890 Feb 23, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t believe they think they can beat of several thugs singlehandedly. I believe they assume they can successfully beg to be left alone.
Fat chance of that happening, but I wish the best of luck to them.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3891 Feb 23, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I shop at Safeway?
Buying your boyfriend condoms, I'm sure you get a volume discount.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3892 Feb 23, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<
I assumed a sod like you would be a loyal Walmart customer.
I'm sure a sod like you would be in the front of the store greeting your fellow gun gnutters, pointing them to the Chinese made American flag aisle.

I haven't spent a nickle in Wally*world, BTW.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3893 Feb 23, 2013
History tells us that every dictatorship has permitted only its own loyalists to keep and bear arms. From this we may conclude that America is not a dictatorship.

A lot of people, non-Americans especially, point to our somewhat lax gun laws as proof that America has somehow not progressed into the modern era. In addition to forgetting that victim disarmament laws have been around since the dawn of time (which proves that gun control and modernity are completely unrelated), they also fail to realize that if the United Stated were to become a dictatorship, it would set about conquering the rest of the world.

Consequently, as much as every non-American may wish otherwise, it is in their best interest for private gun ownership to remain legal in America. Gun rights are the canary in the coal mine of freedom. As long as American private citizens are allowed to own and bear arms, the rest of the world will be safe from American conquest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 42 min Mister_ E 2,161
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min Mister_ E 220,927
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 2 hr Crazy Jae 27,951
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 2 hr Crazy Jae 8,941
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 2 hr Sublime1 985
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 2 hr Alyssa76 1,911
News Man Accused of Smuggling King Cobras in Potato ... 2 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 1
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Fish_sticks 24,068
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Crazy Jae 4,670
More from around the web