“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#3847 Feb 22, 2013
Homeowner Shoots At Theft Suspect

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_sto...

By Fox S.A. Staff.

Police say a homeowner fired a gun after coming face to face with a thief at a home near Ray Ellison and Five Palms drive.

It started after a man and woman ran off during an attempted robbery at a nearby CVS pharmacy this morning.

Level 8

USA

#3848 Feb 22, 2013
Burlington police: Tenant fires gun to ward off burglar

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20...

A Burlington man fired a handgun into the floor of his Lafountain Street apartment Tuesday morning “as a warning” to a burglar who then ran from the residence, according to Burlington Deputy Police Chief Andi Higbee.

The 40-year old tenant had returned from a brief walk at about 11:20 a.m. Tuesday to find the burglar in his home, according to Higbee. The tenant, whose name Higbee withheld in a statement released Tuesday night, scuffled with the burglar before firing the warning shot. The man told police the burglar brandished a knife, according to the deputy police chief.

Level 8

USA

#3850 Feb 22, 2013
Homeowner Shoots, Kills Man Climbing Through Window

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Homeowner-Sh...

A homeowner fatally shot a man as he climbed through a window and into his home Monday afternoon, Dallas police say.

The shooting took place at a home on the 2200 block of Morrell Avenue at about 4:15 p.m.

Police said the homeowner heard a noise inside his residence and shot a man, later identified as 33-year-old Deyfon Pipkins, aka BJ, as he climbed through the window.

"The homeowner heard a noise. He came around the corner, saw the individual trying to climb into the window and according to the law, the castle doctrine, he used deadly force," said Sgt. Calvin Johnson, with the Dallas Police Department.

Level 8

USA

#3851 Feb 22, 2013
Judge Napolitano on State’s Rights in Regards to Gun Control, Commerce Clause, and Congress

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-judge-nap...

In the following video Judge Andrew Napolitano discusses some of the legislation coming out of many states that would limit the federal government’s control on guns in those states.

Some of what he says is discouraging, some is encouraging and it’s all, as always, well thought out and interesting.

Definitely worth the time to watch it.

Level 8

USA

#3852 Feb 22, 2013
I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of the government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because, unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because i love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3854 Feb 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Jesus! Americans are such racists! The "Trail of Tears" wasn't good enough for you.
Where was race ever mentioned? I believe that the term Long Island native meant that he was born there, not that the scumbag was an American Indian.
Force Majeure wrote:
So ATTEMPTED robbery is a capital offense in the United Snakes, huh, and anyone with a pop gun can met out the punishment without the bother of a fair trial.
Read the article.
Force Majeure wrote:
Sounds clear that he made that part up about the knife to justify him firing his pop gun. It was also claimed that O J Simpson "brandished a knife" - but he was found to be innocent of the crime.
The gun owner fired a warning shot which proved to be all that was needed even though he was justified by state law to shoot the intruder. I say that the gun owner acted with a great deal of restraint and responsibility.
[QUOTE who="Force Majeure"]THE BOTTOM LINE remains true
That you are an uninformed liberal dumbass.

Level 6

#3855 Feb 23, 2013
lol, I give up

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3856 Feb 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus! Americans are such racists! The "Trail of Tears" wasn't good enough for you.
<quoted text>
So ATTEMPTED robbery is a capital offense in the United Snakes, huh, and anyone with a pop gun can met out the punishment without the bother of a fair trial.
<quoted text>
Sounds clear that he made that part up about the knife to justify him firing his pop gun. It was also claimed that O J Simpson "brandished a knife" - but he was found to be innocent of the crime.
THE BOTTOM LINE remains true - Only Cowards Need Guns.
And there’s no racism in Sweden? You might want to check on that.

You see racism where none exists.

According to you I must wait until a burglary is completed before I can shoot an intruder in my home? I must wait to be viciously assaulted before defending myself? I must wait to be robbed before defending myself?

Not long ago I pointed out the Swedish position in WW-II. Your nation allowed the Nazi war machine to use your infrastructure rather than defend sovereign territory. That says a lot about your nation. You’ve just reinforced your inability to stand up for yourselves.

Level 8

USA

#3857 Feb 23, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
And there’s no racism in Sweden? You might want to check on that.
You see racism where none exists.
According to you I must wait until a burglary is completed before I can shoot an intruder in my home? I must wait to be viciously assaulted before defending myself? I must wait to be robbed before defending myself?
Not long ago I pointed out the Swedish position in WW-II. Your nation allowed the Nazi war machine to use your infrastructure rather than defend sovereign territory. That says a lot about your nation. You’ve just reinforced your inability to stand up for yourselves.
Horse Manure is just upset, because I refuse to be baited by it into interacting with it. I am practicing the art of shunning trolls. I do not feed them at all. Consequently, they post the most vile tripe that their black souls can spew up, in order to try in their own inept and desperate way to get a response. I refuse to play the game.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3858 Feb 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of the government.
I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I carry a gun men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because, unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
I don't carry a gun because i love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
Exactly.!
:)

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3861 Feb 23, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Which war killed 100 million?
Follow the thread, dear.

If you don't care that 32,000 killed by firearms is enough to show any concern because there are 8 billion on the planet, I want to know the number you need to be concerned.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3862 Feb 23, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a single coherent thought? How are airports now involved?
Involved where, Darling?

Do you lack the ability to compare two like things?

To compare the air (and smell) of an airport that allows smoking to an airport where it is banned?

Cannot you at least compare apples to apples?

Level 5

Location hidden

#3863 Feb 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
And you are one of them.

What Americans want to do is: compare your "right" to carry a gun to help your paranoia to the thread you bring to the rest of the country (specifically, everyone within the range of your gun when you behave stupidly or carelessly) with your toys.

And to take away those toys that present credible threats to us and our children, e.g., to recognize that an assault weapon -such as the one used in the Sandy Hook massacre- has no real civilian application that warrants the threat we have to put up with because you insist you have the right to carry it on a public street.

Or that you insist you should be able to sell deadly weapons to anyone you please.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3864 Feb 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Yes you do.

Real men don't have to carry a gun into Safeways.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3865 Feb 23, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have guns and I've never yet seen one jump up and kill someone.
Guns DON'T kill people. People kill people.
I have an SKS, a Glock, a compound bow and a couple of shotguns. If criminals stay away from my home, they will never be introduced to them.:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#3866 Feb 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an SKS, a Glock, a compound bow and a couple of shotguns. If criminals stay away from my home, they will never be introduced to them.:)
I knew a neighbor who bragged about his six shotguns amd rifles and sundry handguns to anyone who would listen... and they did listen and waiting for him to drive away from the house and he lost them all, and one hand gun was used in a murder of a store clerk making minimum wage a few blocks away from the house.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3867 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a neighbor who bragged about his six shotguns amd rifles and sundry handguns to anyone who would listen... and they did listen and waiting for him to drive away from the house and he lost them all, and one hand gun was used in a murder of a store clerk making minimum wage a few blocks away from the house.
I understand what you are saying. I don't tell anyone who knows me what I have.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3869 Feb 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying. I don't tell anyone who knows me what I have.
I've never met a gun gnutter who was able to keep it a secret.

E.G.: tell us about your six guns again?

Level 6

#3870 Feb 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"You believe" huh? Spin it any way that suits you, you Nazi.
Definitely not a Native American.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/geor...

Level 6

#3871 Feb 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a well-informed liberal dumbass, you moron. The only difference between you and I (other than me being "liberal" and you a "bigot") is that I appreciate information (fact) while you chose to ignore it.
Show me a single fact that I have ignored, dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Old Sam 147,165
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min gtardman 20,460
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 6 min ms_Sweeter 3,618
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 9 min Old Sam 1,670
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 10 min Old Sam 29,305
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min ms_Sweeter 2,407
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 15 min ms_Sweeter 6,711
What's your tip for the day? 51 min liam cul8r 1,062
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr SimplyLoveYou 36,489
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 8 hr reebie 5,605