“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#354 Jan 2, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
It doesn't matter what you guys continue to debate about. The fact is that it's a right to own a gun if you choose so.
Many can nanner on about the pros and cons of having guns, but until you find yourself scared chitless or threatened by someone, you may wish that you had a little back up.
People on here harping about guns and gun laws are forgetting how criminal can get them easily. I sure would hate to have my right to own a gun nixed and some jack wagon with an arrest record for robbery a mile long walking around packing.
Pot is a crime, but you can find it easily, booze was outlawed but people continued to drink. Go ahead, just try and make it harder for honest folks to carry a gun, it won't effect me one bit. I will always have a gun and I will always carry it. My jobs says no guns allowed at work .... too bad, I will never give up the ability to defend myself.
When the OKC federal building blew up they tried to regulate fertilizer

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#355 Jan 2, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>When the OKC federal building blew up they tried to regulate fertilizer
Yet here you are, fertilizing threads....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#356 Jan 2, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Yet here you are, fertilizing threads....
Beat it Ferrerman

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#357 Jan 2, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Beat it Ferrerman
LOL!

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#358 Jan 2, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>When the OKC federal building blew up they tried to regulate fertilizer
uh, no. DHS is in the rule-making process NOW mandated by law. This process takes time for an agency to do ... be it state or federal, the latter likely at a crippled tortoise pace.

and trade associations aren't unaware.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-110publ161/...

http://www.dhs.gov/ammonium-nitrate-security-...

http://www.ifca.com/resourcedisplay/655/

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#359 Jan 2, 2013
Believe me fertilizing threads on Offbeat isn't a hobby it's a infatuation of misfits. BS is a specialty of mine!...raw..medium..or well done!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#360 Jan 2, 2013
No matter what, GUNS are evil and should be abolished in the US.

When I think about America, I want to visualize a country without Guns. I deeply care about America and i just wish America would either disarm or implement stricter gun control policies. It's absolutely heartbreaking to read or watch news about innocent people losing their lives due to gun related violence and murders in America.

OK.If it's so unsafe in the US, then maybe guns are necessary..

I highly recommend STRICT, VERY STRICT GUN CONTROL POLICIES.

Obama feels the same way but the Gun loving Republicans who dominate congress block his every move to implement gun reforms.

I KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE US. I FOLLOW TRENDING NEWS IN AMERICA ALL THE TIME.

Anyway, this is waht I'm talking about!

http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke/tips.asp

https://www.google.co.ke/search...

See? This is what Kenya is all about. YOU APPLY DIRECTLY FROM THE KENYA POLICE INORDER TO HAVE A SPECIAL PERMIT INORDER TO OWN A FIREARM!

Strict backgroung checks are carried out before you are issued with the permit.

Porous borders with Somalia are the reason why some parts of Kenya have illegal firearms

www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/topic/firearms_in_...

I want America to LEARN from my Kenya!

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#361 Jan 2, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
It doesn't matter what you guys continue to debate about. The fact is that it's a right to own a gun if you choose so.
Many can nanner on about the pros and cons of having guns, but until you find yourself scared chitless or threatened by someone, you may wish that you had a little back up.
People on here harping about guns and gun laws are forgetting how criminal can get them easily. I sure would hate to have my right to own a gun nixed and some jack wagon with an arrest record for robbery a mile long walking around packing.
Pot is a crime, but you can find it easily, booze was outlawed but people continued to drink. Go ahead, just try and make it harder for honest folks to carry a gun, it won't effect me one bit. I will always have a gun and I will always carry it. My jobs says no guns allowed at work .... too bad, I will never give up the ability to defend myself.
Nattering on about the 'right' and likelihood of breaking laws and company rules is throwing a nanner peel in front of foot-falls of "honest folk".

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#362 Jan 2, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
wrong the manufacture of alcohol/sales/ was illegal , but not the consumption...

the right to own an arm .... but we now need restriction in a unified code , not state codes

and money can buy anything ... even murder

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#363 Jan 2, 2013
*what* ^^

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#364 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
When I think about America, I want to visualize a country without Guns. I deeply care about America and i just wish America would either disarm or implement stricter gun control policies. It's absolutely heartbreaking to read or watch news about innocent people losing their lives due to gun related violence and murders in America.
Obama feels the same way but the Gun loving Republicans who dominate congress block his every move to implement gun reforms.
See? This is what Kenya is all about. YOU APPLY DIRECTLY FROM THE KENYA POLICE INORDER TO HAVE A SPECIAL PERMIT INORDER TO OWN A FIREARM!
Porous borders with Somalia are the reason why some parts of Kenya have illegal firearms
stop it lim the more you post the worse you become ,

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#365 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
So you are for porous borders? We've already been down this road - ever been to Juarez, Mexico? The most dangerous city in the world?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#366 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Just the opposite is true. Chicago has very strict gun laws and there were 500 murders there last year. Washington DC has very strict gun laws and it is a murder capitol. Every where concealed carry permits have come out crime rates go down. Were you see the mass shooting is where they know it is illegal to have a gun.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#367 Jan 2, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Just the opposite is true. Chicago has very strict gun laws and there were 500 murders there last year. Washington DC has very strict gun laws and it is a murder capitol. Every where concealed carry permits have come out crime rates go down. Were you see the mass shooting is where they know it is illegal to have a gun.
It isn't illegal in Flint, Michigan - the most dangerous city in the US, highest murder rate per capita.

Now what Crain?

Back to your manure spreader.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#368 Jan 2, 2013
I am NOT for porous borders! I said porous borders are the reason Guns are been illegally held in Kenya.
Anyway, Please I beg you people, DISARM.
Throw away your automatic weapons!
GUNS ARE LETHAL
GUNS KILL..

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#369 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
I am NOT for porous borders! I said porous borders are the reason Guns are been illegally held in Kenya.
GUNS ARE LETHAL
GUNS KILL..
Ok...I just threw mine away, unfortunately some guy with a Chicago Bulls t-shirt, mismatching shoes and a really bad afro just ran off with them - is that a bad thing?

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#370 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
GUNS ARE LETHAL
GUNS KILL..
FRANK!Can the crap!You are no more in Africa than I am...Get over yourself and lose about 30 of your personas and maybe,JUST MAYBE,you can carry on an intelligent conversation....but I really doubt it!

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#371 Jan 2, 2013
Some people want attention and they'll do anything to get it-their Mentally Ill or mentally retarded-
they shot people to get it-they also post on Topix.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#372 Jan 2, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't illegal in Flint, Michigan - the most dangerous city in the US, highest murder rate per capita.
Now what Crain?
Back to your manure spreader.
2. Gary, Ind. 58.0
3. Birmingham, Ala. 44.3
4. Youngstown, Ohio 43.7
5. Richmond, Va. 43.0
6. Baltimore, Md. 42.0
7. Camden, N.J. 41.2
8. Flint, Mich. 40.1
9. Detroit, Mich. 39.3
10. Richmond, Calif. 38.8
11. St. Louis, Mo. 37.9
12. Trenton, N.J. 36.2
13. Washington, DC 35.4
14. Newark, N.J. 34.5
Compton had the highest at 67.1 per 100,000

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#373 Jan 2, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Gary, Ind. 58.0
3. Birmingham, Ala. 44.3
4. Youngstown, Ohio 43.7
5. Richmond, Va. 43.0
6. Baltimore, Md. 42.0
7. Camden, N.J. 41.2
8. Flint, Mich. 40.1
9. Detroit, Mich. 39.3
10. Richmond, Calif. 38.8
11. St. Louis, Mo. 37.9
12. Trenton, N.J. 36.2
13. Washington, DC 35.4
14. Newark, N.J. 34.5
Compton had the highest at 67.1 per 100,000
So what, I can blog a list also, but fortunately I don't have to:

http://homes.yahoo.com/news/most-dangerous-ci...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min dirtclod 133,992
Mail thief tries to escape on kayak 10 min Dr Wu 3
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,316
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 12 min feeble or unstea... 64
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 14 min Yes sirs iz ure 426
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 17 min distortion of the... 26,756
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min eleanorigby 37,755
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 23 min DILF 30,064
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr SayAnyhingWorthy 25,840
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr moe 3,008
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 2 hr DILF 74
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr _hellbilly_ 152,773
More from around the web