|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, put down the pipe, you aren't making any sense..
Dude, take your head out of the bag after you are done huffing. I understand, times may be tough hanging out at the corner at Home Depot now that everyone knows you really don't mean that you will work for food, but you should try to keep your head clear enough to sign for those food stamps at the end of the month.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you could call it a HMD - Habit of Mass Destruction. That one person, with one cigarette can infect masses in just a few minutes.
I call it a selfish, ignorant inconsiderate rude behavior. Someone who exhales is saying he doesn't give a shi!t about anyone else in breathing range.

Americans should not have to tolerate the drug habits of others.

Most IV drug users are more considerate of their neighbors than are most smokers.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
They are banning and in some areas confiscating more than ak47.
Show us.

Show us what "areas" they are "confiscating" legal weapons.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Yeah, I am when it comes to the Constitution.
What a shame it is you were not more excitable when it came to learning about the constitution instead shooting off your mouth knowing nothing.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
It is just the fact that they even propose such draconian measures.
Oh, the horrors!

Because if you want to walk into a public school armed with an assault weapon including 100 magazines, hell, who is all of America to say you are wrong?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, take your head out of the bag after you are done huffing. I understand, times may be tough hanging out at the corner at Home Depot now that everyone knows you really don't mean that you will work for food, but you should try to keep your head clear enough to sign for those food stamps at the end of the month.
I see you got nothing to contribute, so instead, you use personal insults, typical. What have you got besides juvenile insults.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us.
Show us what "areas" they are "confiscating" legal weapons.
Try reading my post above. Missouri is trying to do it. GOT ANYTHING ELSE

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame it is you were not more excitable when it came to learning about the constitution instead shooting off your mouth knowing nothing.
Typical, nothing to contribute except insults. Come back when you grow up child.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the horrors!
Because if you want to walk into a public school armed with an assault weapon including 100 magazines, hell, who is all of America to say you are wrong?
Very amusing when you have nothing of substance to contribute, you spew garbage that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Come back when you grow up child. In the mean time, I will continue to support the Constitution of The United States.
Tick Toc

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Guns Guts Glory

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading my post above. Missouri is trying to do it. GOT ANYTHING ELSE
With a big emphasis on "trying."

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
With a big emphasis on "trying."
Correct and unless we remain vigilant, those who are SUPPOSED to represent us will sell us down the river. They pander to the lowest common denominator and sell their vote to who ever has the deepest pockets. They no longer represent the common man. They sit on their regal throne and deign to pass legislation that they deem is best for us. They believe that they are superior to the common man and that they know what is best. They become incensed when we dare to speak up and demand that they represent us and not the deep pockets.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct and unless we remain vigilant, those who are SUPPOSED to represent us will sell us down the river. They pander to the lowest common denominator and sell their vote to who ever has the deepest pockets. They no longer represent the common man. They sit on their regal throne and deign to pass legislation that they deem is best for us. They believe that they are superior to the common man and that they know what is best. They become incensed when we dare to speak up and demand that they represent us and not the deep pockets.
You do know that "they" were put into office by the majority of Americans, don't you?

Speaking of "selling the vote to the deepest pockets," have you seen the latest from Wayne Lapew? That's what I would call "incensed."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nra-...

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that "they" were put into office by the majority of Americans, don't you?
Speaking of "selling the vote to the deepest pockets," have you seen the latest from Wayne Lapew? That's what I would call "incensed."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nra-...
WRONG.
They were put into office by the majority of VOTING Americans. Many are apathetic at the polls, because they do not feel that their one vote will make a difference and that the rich will continue to inherit the capitol.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
They were put into office by the majority of VOTING Americans. Many are apathetic at the polls, because they do not feel that their one vote will make a difference and that the rich will continue to inherit the capitol.
That's a helluva opinion.

You and Sammy should get together and share a box of Kleenex - that is unless he's already jumped off the courthouse roof. To blame your predicament on the GOP's shortcomings is a little hypocritical, ain't it?

It's a little late now to blame this all on the majority of voting Americans - maybe next time the 'pubs will nominate someone that is actually worth taking a look at. Until then keep hoping that someone will listen to all the sniveling - because we're sure getting tired of it and it's only been 3 months.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a helluva opinion.
You and Sammy should get together and share a box of Kleenex - that is unless he's already jumped off the courthouse roof. To blame your predicament on the GOP's shortcomings is a little hypocritical, ain't it?
It's a little late now to blame this all on the majority of voting Americans - maybe next time the 'pubs will nominate someone that is actually worth taking a look at. Until then keep hoping that someone will listen to all the sniveling - because we're sure getting tired of it and it's only been 3 months.
Where did it say that I blamed ANY political party. I blame apathetic Americans who cannot break the azz suction on their easy chair, put down the remote and shuffle to the polls to vote for their elected representative and for referendums on the ballot.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>So everyone that didnt vote would have voted republican to get the end result you're looking for? Dude, there were people that could NOT vote and a lot of those were dems. Voter suppression. Maybe you should try and make that work better for ya to get the result you're looking for.
Nice try at putting words in my mouth. I don't like either party. Our "representatives" no longer represent us and have not for a long long time. They represent the companies and families with the deepest pockets. They pander to the fears of the masses without offering anything of real substance. They pass feel good laws that do absolutely nothing except guarantee their next election.
What I am looking for is elected officials who actually represent the people. You know, "government of the people, by the people and for the people". I am looking for politicians with the courage to stand up for what their constituents want and not cater to big money.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did it say that I blamed ANY political party. I blame apathetic Americans who cannot break the azz suction on their easy chair, put down the remote and shuffle to the polls to vote for their elected representative and for referendums on the ballot.
And I suppose absolutely, positively none of those "apathetic Americans" were Republicans either, huh?

***nudge, nudge - wink, wink***

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, "government of the people, by the people and for the people". I am looking for politicians with the courage to stand up for what their constituents want and not cater to big money.
Good luck with that one.

May I suggest a course in Political Science? Don't worry though - you'll have plenty of time to complete it since we won't see an honest politician in our lifetime, or the next, as far as that's concerned.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose absolutely, positively none of those "apathetic Americans" were Republicans either, huh?
***nudge, nudge - wink, wink***
Once again, you ASSUME (and you know what happens when you assume), that I am a republican. I would classify the non voting apathetic Americans as members of no party, since they cannot be bothered to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,321 - 3,340 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••