Only cowards need guns

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3467 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>It's simple deductive reasoning.

FIRST PROBLEM: Do cowards need guns?
1). You need a gun.
2). You are a coward.

ANSWER: Collective conclusion = YES. "Cowards need guns".

SECOND PROBLEM: Am I a coward?
1). "If I don't answer your question then I am a coward."
2). I just answered your question in the "first problem".

ANSWER: NO. I am not a coward.

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper.
Again, your opinion.
Again, avoidance of the questions I asked you.

Deductive reasoning = it is you who is the coward.

Location hidden

#3468 Feb 14, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And as I said - a simple yes or no will suffice.
What are you talking about? That reply was not directed at you.
Considering the question was did he move to Sweden to escape liberal progressivism or did he renounce US Citizenship, but can't resist still trying to contribute to the theft of US Citizens' rights, I don't think a yes or no would suffice. It's a which one is it question.

Have another cup of coffee and pay attention.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3469 Feb 14, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? That reply was not directed at you.
Considering the question was did he move to Sweden to escape liberal progressivism or did he renounce US Citizenship, but can't resist still trying to contribute to the theft of US Citizens' rights, I don't think a yes or no would suffice. It's a which one is it question.
Have another cup of coffee and pay attention.
I asked you if your mother is still weaning you - a simple yes or no answer will suffice.

No who is the one that cannot read?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#3471 Feb 14, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you if your mother is still weaning you - a simple yes or no answer will suffice.
bRINGING SOME ONES MOTHER IN TO INSULT A POSTER SHOWS JUST HOW WEAK YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE. Man up and debate with civility, or don't you know how. All you seem to be able to do is try in your own inept way to insult posters who dare to disagree with you.

Location hidden

#3472 Feb 14, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you if your mother is still weaning you - a simple yes or no answer will suffice.post you the

Lmao! YOU! ROTF!
Look at the post you replied to. Lol!

Location hidden

#3473 Feb 14, 2013
Cowardly ly

Location hidden

#3474 Feb 14, 2013
Lying liberal.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3475 Feb 14, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! YOU! ROTF!
Look at the post you replied to. Lol!
If you can't answer a simple yes or no question, how you you expect to fill out that Taco Bell application?

Level 8

USA

#3477 Feb 14, 2013
This is How the DHS Seizes Your Guns

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/robe...

Level 8

USA

#3478 Feb 14, 2013

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3479 Feb 14, 2013
LMFGDAO!!!

Badass...

How long did it take Omar the Tentmaker to sew that ammo belt up?

Location hidden

#3481 Feb 14, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't answer a simple yes or no question, how you you expect to fill out that Taco Bell application?
Lol, you are obviously unable to admit when you are wrong.
Either you replied to the wrong post, or you and the troll from Sweden are one in the same.

Location hidden

#3482 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
So just answer his question. It's a simple "yes" or "no". What are you afraid of? Are you ashamed?
Nope.

Level 8

USA

#3483 Feb 14, 2013
YOU GUN NUTS NEED TO STOP SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/misso...

OH REALLY, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION OF TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS!!!!!!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3484 Feb 14, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
YOU GUN NUTS NEED TO STOP SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS
Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/misso...
OH REALLY, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION OF TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS!!!!!!!
Relax, man - it's only assault weapons and large capacity mags - not all weapons. And it probably won't pass anyways.

Jesus, are you this excitable at home?

Level 8

USA

#3486 Feb 14, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, man - it's only assault weapons and large capacity mags - not all weapons. And it probably won't pass anyways.
Jesus, are you this excitable at home?
Yeah, I am when it comes to the Constitution. When have you seen a law that retroactively makes something illegal to do or possess.
They don't just plan to ban them for the future, they make you criminal if you still possess one after the law is passed.
The fact that it may not pass is irrelevant. It is just the fact that they even propose such draconian measures.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3487 Feb 14, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am when it comes to the Constitution. When have you seen a law that retroactively makes something illegal to do or possess.
They don't just plan to ban them for the future, they make you criminal if you still possess one after the law is passed.
The fact that it may not pass is irrelevant. It is just the fact that they even propose such draconian measures.
You can still defend yourself without an assault weapon. A simple handgun is much more effective to handle out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night instead of trying to futz around with an AK. Other than maybe a collection display, gun show or a closed shooting range, there's not alot of places you can take one to ensure your safety. Handguns are protable and easier to handle, IMO.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3488 Feb 14, 2013
*Portable

Level 8

USA

#3489 Feb 14, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can still defend yourself without an assault weapon. A simple handgun is much more effective to handle out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night instead of trying to futz around with an AK. Other than maybe a collection display, gun show or a closed shooting range, there's not alot of places you can take one to ensure your safety. Handguns are protable and easier to handle, IMO.
The scary word "assault" is a misnomer used to scare the public into giving up their right to arm themselves with a semi automatic weapon, whether rifle or pistol. They are banning and in some areas confiscating more than ak47. Falling into this category would be semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine, and have at least one military-style feature from this list: pistol grip; forward grip, folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; barrel shroud; or threaded barrel.

Pistols and shotguns with similar features would also be covered by the legislation’s restrictions.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3490 Feb 14, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, put down the pipe, you aren't making any sense..
Dude, take your head out of the bag after you are done huffing. I understand, times may be tough hanging out at the corner at Home Depot now that everyone knows you really don't mean that you will work for food, but you should try to keep your head clear enough to sign for those food stamps at the end of the month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 3 min Princess Hey 3,797
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 8 min mark 13,059
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min syamsu 195,409
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min Jennifer Renee 17,118
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 24 min Oh the irony 5,332
A six word game (Dec '08) 49 min Trouser Cough 18,881
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min Sublime1 189,256
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 1 hr Downfall of America 82
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 55,692
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 hr Red_Forman 144,131