“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#312 Jan 2, 2013
Dumb.
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have taken the advice of a wise man.
It's better to look like a fool than it is to open your mouth and confirm it.
Can you name that man?
Jeopardy song is playing.
Gun addiction is worse than Meth addiction. People will do anything to defend their Gun addiction even resort to cheap insults. But I don't care! BAN GUNS I SAY.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#313 Jan 2, 2013
lawful:

The entrance at the Nyayo National Stadium in Nairobi, Kenya, where seven fans were killed Saturday during a stampede.

Kenyan authorities have seized two tons of raw elephant ... Dozens dead in New Year's stampede in ... that had gathered for celebratory New Year's fireworks .

know your adopted country !!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#314 Jan 2, 2013
I'm enjoying the back and forth name calling and naive comments (so don't stop), but why do you guys keep arguing? Has anyone on either side of this issue changed their opinion because of something said in a thread like this?
Taffy

Euless, TX

#315 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb. Gun addiction is worse than Meth addiction. People will do anything to defend their Gun addiction even resort to cheap insults. But I don't care! BAN GUNS I SAY.
That really is a dumb statement from someone really inexperienced.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#316 Jan 2, 2013
Somali Al-Qaeda-linked Al-Shabaab members ride a truck in Mogadishu on November 16. 2010. A Kenyan is among 10 people convicted by an Ethiopian court of having links to the Al-Qaeda terrorist group and of money laundering.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#317 Jan 2, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do a little research before you pick on the United States for gun violence. Swaziland, officially the Kingdom of Swaziland (Swazi: Umbuso weSwatini), and sometimes called Ngwane or Swatini, is 5th on the list of the world's worst countries for gun-related deaths - almost 4 times higher than the United States (which ranks 10th). Wow - gun addiction is even mosre serious in Africa!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
how come I keep reading news of people getting shot all the time! THE PROBLEM HERE IS EVERYBODY OWNING GUNS IN THE US. VERY RELAXED GUN CONTROL LAWS. That is the problem. After the school shootings in the US, now everybody is calling for "gun control!" Why "gun control" when you can ban guns?! Why allow EVERYBODY INCLUDING A MENTALLY Messed up Adam Lanza own a gun? Why are people owning automatic weapons? Is that the safety guns provide? Those innocent people who have been shot, did their right to own guns protect them?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#318 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> how come I keep reading news of people getting shot all the time! THE PROBLEM HERE IS EVERYBODY OWNING GUNS IN THE US. VERY RELAXED GUN CONTROL LAWS. That is the problem. After the school shootings in the US, now everybody is calling for "gun control!" Why "gun control" when you can ban guns?! Why allow EVERYBODY INCLUDING A MENTALLY Messed up Adam Lanza own a gun? Why are people owning automatic weapons? Is that the safety guns provide? Those innocent people who have been shot, did their right to own guns protect them?
so you cut down the apple tree for a bad apple

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#319 Jan 2, 2013
now who do we know that post in Caps, as well as double spacing ........

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#320 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> how come I keep reading news of people getting shot all the time! THE PROBLEM HERE IS EVERYBODY OWNING GUNS IN THE US. VERY RELAXED GUN CONTROL LAWS. That is the problem. After the school shootings in the US, now everybody is calling for "gun control!" Why "gun control" when you can ban guns?! Why allow EVERYBODY INCLUDING A MENTALLY Messed up Adam Lanza own a gun? Why are people owning automatic weapons? Is that the safety guns provide? Those innocent people who have been shot, did their right to own guns protect them?
First, I highly doubt you can read. You probably get all your news from the TV and the BBC. Secondly, as much as I dispise guns, the US pales in comparison to Africa when it come to gun violence and gun-related deaths. The link I provided backs my claims. What about all the murdered women and children in Somolia or Uganda?

Start with your own country first.

“\\\ Always Thinking ///”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#321 Jan 2, 2013
WOW! you must be desperate to post acknowledging
such a DA piece of rhetoric from a Kenyan?

Oops! You voted for a guy from there, sorry*

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#322 Jan 2, 2013
Racist.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#323 Jan 2, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for this!^^^^
LOL!
You're welcome.... FYI: Home invasions in RURAL areas are usually perpatrated by people from big cities that target farm homes BECAUSE of the remoteness. Not too long ago one of our neighbors,a retired couple,were raided by some young thugs from Evansville. Yeah. We're just a little bit leery these days when strangers knock on the door claiming "car trouble" after dark.......

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#324 Jan 2, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
so you cut down the apple tree for a bad apple
Guns aren't the same as apples LOL. A bad apple won't shoot me radomly and catch me unawares :)

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#325 Jan 2, 2013
Dumb
tallyho wrote:
now who do we know that post in Caps, as well as double spacing ........
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#327 Jan 2, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I highly doubt you can read. You probably get all your news from the TV and the BBC. Secondly, as much as I dispise guns, the US pales in comparison to Africa when it come to gun violence and gun-related deaths. The link I provided backs my claims. What about all the murdered women and children in Somolia or Uganda?
Start with your own country first.
I don't live in Uganda or Somalia. Why bother with them. The reason I pick America is because America is concerned with other country's affairs including mine. America pushes Africa around with their unfair economic policies. Talking about "democracy" and stuff. America even wants one presidential candidate to win in the upcoming Presidential elections in March in Kenya and not the other. America prefers Mr. Raila Odinga and not Mr. Uhuru Kenyatta. That's why I am concerned with America. They interfere with my country's political affairs, I concern myself with American affairs as well! Ban Guns America. I don't want to hear another random school shooting over there!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#328 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Guns aren't the same as apples LOL. A bad apple won't shoot me radomly and catch me unawares :)
A gun won't shoot you unless some idiot decides to pull the trigger. Stop blaming the object. Blame the real cause....the PERSON using the object.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#329 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Very few people own full auto guns and the people who do are responsible. People often confuse semi=auto and full auto.Don't believe what you see in movies

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#330 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> I don't live in Uganda or Somalia. Why bother with them. The reason I pick America is because America is concerned with other country's affairs including mine. America pushes Africa around with their unfair economic policies. Talking about "democracy" and stuff. America even wants one presidential candidate to win in the upcoming Presidential elections in March in Kenya and not the other. America prefers Mr. Raila Odinga and not Mr. Uhuru Kenyatta. That's why I am concerned with America. They interfere with my country's political affairs, I concern myself with American affairs as well! Ban Guns America. I don't want to hear another random school shooting over there!
You're confusing government and people. Are you in agreement with your political leaders?

I don't know of anyone who wants to experience another random shooting of any type, much less in a school.
You're confusing our political leaders with the people.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#331 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> I don't live in Uganda or Somalia. Why bother with them. The reason I pick America is because America is concerned with other country's affairs including mine. America pushes Africa around with their unfair economic policies. Talking about "democracy" and stuff. America even wants one presidential candidate to win in the upcoming Presidential elections in March in Kenya and not the other. America prefers Mr. Raila Odinga and not Mr. Uhuru Kenyatta. That's why I am concerned with America. They interfere with my country's political affairs, I concern myself with American affairs as well! Ban Guns America. I don't want to hear another random school shooting over there!
Here you go.

39 people hacked to death in Kenya on December 21 - just 2 weeks ago. Many of them women and children. You represent an extremely violent country - moreso than the US. I concern myself with African affairs and the uncontrollable violence in your home country that you represent.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#332 Jan 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Forecast 28,574
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min Truths 138,803
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41,003
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min Truths 7,633
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Truths 7,867
"man" words 8 min andet1987 212
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 9 min COOTERDOG 55,770
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min TALLYHO 8541 38,445
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 34 min mr goodwrench 7,651
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min Good-Evil 155,265