“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3318 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre parroting what the media tells you. Then you use ďproofĒ from an organization which relies on cancer to exist.
Of the 40,000 how many choose to live with a smoker? Now the idiot doctors are using claims of third hand smoke. When will it stop?
If someone chooses to smoke itís none of my business, itís none of your business and itís none of the governmentís business.
Jesus, even when I answer your question with facts you deflect.

Come on man, I posted facts in regards to your question - give it up.

Ever read the American Cancer Society's mission statement?

"For nearly 100 years, the American Cancer Society (ACS) has worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Together with millions of our supporters worldwide, weíre helping people stay well, helping people get well, finding cures, and fighting back against cancer."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3319 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>Another way of looking at that is 15%, not as uncommon as you would have everyone believe.

You continue to attempt combining suicide with murder. Someone determined to commit suicide will complete the task with or without a gun.

Do you have verifiable information to validate your claim knives are more common in deadly assaults between strangers?
Japan's suicide rate is a testament to that. Although their culture is more accepting of suicide, the point is, if one wants to commit suicide, they are going to do it. Japan has no guns in their civilian society. Their suicide rate is astounding.

Location hidden

#3320 Feb 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>There you go Dr. Twit.

Any other "propaganda" I can shove in your face, just let me know.

http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/prevguid/m002365...
Lmao, this is your version of shoving it in my face? Did you think if you waited 4 days to reply, I would forget the subject matter of my post?

You provide a link to a document from 1994 based on statistics from 1968-1991. Lmao!
According to your post, gun related deaths will surpass motor vehicle related deaths by year end.
The link you provided shows a graph labeled Figure 1. That graph predicted that gun related deaths would surpass motor vehicle related deaths by mid 2002. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN did it?

Way to shove it in my face smart guy! ROTFLMAO!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3321 Feb 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, this is your version of shoving it in my face? Did you think if you waited 4 days to reply, I would forget the subject matter of my post?
You provide a link to a document from 1994 based on statistics from 1968-1991. Lmao!
According to your post, gun related deaths will surpass motor vehicle related deaths by year end.
The link you provided shows a graph labeled Figure 1. That graph predicted that gun related deaths would surpass motor vehicle related deaths by mid 2002. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN did it?
Way to shove it in my face smart guy! ROTFLMAO!
Why would you be interested in my personal schedule? A little advice - if all you do is chase guys, you'll probably never get laid.

Here's some more information:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/...

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/gun-deaths-t...

CDC predicts that gun-related deaths will out-pace gun-related deaths by 2015. I predict by year's end.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#3322 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ghetto of Morrow.
Awh and I suppose you're in a multi-million dollar community? Or in some swamp in Florida? Honkies always try to "go there"... talking about Ghettos and don't even know what they are.

Is that supposed to belittle me? What an idiot! Stay on topic. This is about Cowards needing guns, not about where Fabulous Black Women Live!*wink*

Now...did you turn in your guns and get your $150.00?

Location hidden

#3323 Feb 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you be interested in my personal schedule? A little advice - if all you do is chase guys, you'll probably never get laid.

Here's some more information:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/...

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/gun-deaths-t...

CDC predicts that gun-related deaths will out-pace gun-related deaths by 2015. I predict by year's end.
I could give a shit about your schedule.
Everyone knows what it means when you start wit homosexual innuendo on a thread that has nothing to do with homosexuality. The first thing they do is start looking at what you are trying to deflect or distract from.
In this case, that you just admitted having no backing for your previous statement that gun related deaths would surpass motor vehicle related deaths by year end. You admit now that it was your personal prediction which conflicts with even your own sources.

You really put me in my place tard! ROTFLMAO!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3324 Feb 11, 2013
(CNN)-- Several people were shot Monday morning at a courthouse in Wilmington, Delaware, including a constable, according to Wilmington Police spokesman Jamaine Crawford.

A constable is an official with duties similar to a sheriff but more limited in power and jurisdiction.

wonder if the constable was ARMED

Location hidden

#3325 Feb 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
(CNN)-- Several people were shot Monday morning at a courthouse in Wilmington, Delaware, including a constable, according to Wilmington Police spokesman Jamaine Crawford.

A constable is an official with duties similar to a sheriff but more limited in power and jurisdiction.

wonder if the constable was ARMED
Imagine that! Another gun free zone!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3326 Feb 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I could give a shit about your schedule.
Everyone knows what it means when you start wit homosexual innuendo on a thread that has nothing to do with homosexuality. The first thing they do is start looking at what you are trying to deflect or distract from.
In this case, that you just admitted having no backing for your previous statement that gun related deaths would surpass motor vehicle related deaths by year end. You admit now that it was your personal prediction which conflicts with even your own sources.
You really put me in my place tard! ROTFLMAO!
Nice deflection - eat red herring much?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3327 Feb 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that! Another gun free zone!
And you would know this how?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3328 Feb 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus, even when I answer your question with facts you deflect.

Come on man, I posted facts in regards to your question - give it up.

Ever read the American Cancer Society's mission statement?

"For nearly 100 years, the American Cancer Society (ACS) has worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Together with millions of our supporters worldwide, we’re helping people stay well, helping people get well, finding cures, and fighting back against cancer."
I'm not the one with a desire to control others. No deflection. Just because smoking increases risk of cancer should it be banned? If so under what authority. Eating junk food caused health problems as well ban fast food?

If someone chooses to smoke it's not your business, not mine and not the governments
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3329 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone dislikes Obama they must be racist?
Not necessarily. However, if you can support Bush and Reagan but:

1). Blame Obama for situation that Bush and Reagan created.

2). Claim that Obama lied about his place of birth.

3). Claim that Obama lied about his nationality.

4). Claim that Obama is Moslem.

5). and claim that Obama is a Communist .....

..... then I think the racist theory is fairly accurate.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3330 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>Awh and I suppose you're in a multi-million dollar community? Or in some swamp in Florida? Honkies always try to "go there"... talking about Ghettos and don't even know what they are.

Is that supposed to belittle me? What an idiot! Stay on topic. This is about Cowards needing guns, not about where Fabulous Black Women Live!*wink*

Now...did you turn in your guns and get your $150.00?
Don't you mean where racist black trash lives? I know Atlanta very well. Lived there 26 years. Morrow is ghetto

150 wouldn't buy any of my guns. I have over $90,000 tied up in guns.

Location hidden

#3331 Feb 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice deflection - eat red herring much?
How in the hell is any of what I posted deflection, or a red herring? Do you actually think projecting is going to save face? Lmao!
You are pathetically desperate!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3332 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one with a desire to control others. No deflection. Just because smoking increases risk of cancer should it be banned? If so under what authority. Eating junk food caused health problems as well ban fast food?
If someone chooses to smoke it's not your business, not mine and not the governments
That's not the point - the point was 2nd hand smoke. And, quite frankly, the government has gotten involved. There are very few, if any, public institutions that you can legally smoke in anymore. It's a mute point and ancient history.

The biggest difference is that smoking not only affects you, but the surrounding environment as well. If you eat at McDonald's every day it will not affect my health at all - unless I have to pick you up after you fall off the barstool.

:o)

Location hidden

#3333 Feb 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And you would know this how?
All government buildings are gun free zones. That's how!
You are just on fire today aren't you?
Lmao! Again!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3334 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not whining. Just pointing out one of your many fetishes.
Then why whine about it?
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you need to come into the world fully clothed, fully educated, fully endowed with the martial art skills, fully employed, fully opinionated.
What an ignoranus
I'm not sure about all of those attributes but you definitely came into the world an ignoranus.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Better to have a gun and not need it than to not have a gun and need it.
Better to give up your wallet than to give up your life ..... or even better than taking someone else's.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
... the point is, if one wants to commit suicide, they are going to do it. Japan has no guns in their civilian society. Their suicide rate is astounding.
Yeah well, it's much harder with a noose or the ledge of a tall building to hit a "moving target" than it is to hit a stationary one.

ATTENTION ALL TOPIX MEMBERS! Lap Dance Stripper is convinced that gun controll creates an "astounding suicide rate"!

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3335 Feb 11, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily. However, if you can support Bush and Reagan but:

1). Blame Obama for situation that Bush and Reagan created.

2). Claim that Obama lied about his place of birth.

3). Claim that Obama lied about his nationality.

4). Claim that Obama is Moslem.

5). and claim that Obama is a Communist .....

..... then I think the racist theory is fairly accurate.
To place all the blame on bush for the economic problem indicates lack of understanding.

Where have I claimed any of your remaining bullshit?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3336 Feb 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the point - the point was 2nd hand smoke. And, quite frankly, the government has gotten involved. There are very few, if any, public institutions that you can legally smoke in anymore. It's a mute point and ancient history.

The biggest difference is that smoking not only affects you, but the surrounding environment as well. If you eat at McDonald's every day it will not affect my health at all - unless I have to pick you up after you fall off the barstool.

:o)
Because the government overstepped their boundaries several years ago its no longer relevant?

You're now assuming I consume McDonald's food. Very rarely and only when traveling. Usually I look for chik fil a on the road if I don't pack something. If not traveling I never eat that crap

I don't smoke either. You on the other hand approve of government control

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3337 Feb 11, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the government overstepped their boundaries several years ago its no longer relevant?
You're now assuming I consume McDonald's food. Very rarely and only when traveling. Usually I look for chik fil a on the road if I don't pack something. If not traveling I never eat that crap
I don't smoke either. You on the other hand approve of government control
Actually, it was an analogy.

I don't know you and even if I did, I now know more than I care to about you.

Your concerns about government control are ancient. Smoking was banned at the local level years ago in many US cities, towns and counties.

Do you know why smoking was banned in public places? The answer may surprise you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min deutscher Nationa... 127,771
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min wichita-rick 151,111
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 52 min andet1987 7,349
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 24,006
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 2 hr Patrick Star 367
Bill Cosby 2 hr FTW Forever 223
Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... 2 hr Xstains In Name Only 1
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 292
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr David0407 8,049

Weird People Search