USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The So-Called Gun Show Loophole: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/02/08/backgroun...

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I skipped it because I was already reading on a twelfth grade level when idiots like you was struggle with four letter words.
Your own posts betray you. Your sentence structure and syntax both indicate someone with meager education. Your inability to objectively analyze a subject further indicates your poor education. Couple that with your racist comments and one can conclude you’re nothing more than a bitter racist fool.

You may have been reading twelfth grade material; comprehension would be an issue for you.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own posts betray you. Your sentence structure and syntax both indicate someone with meager education. Your inability to objectively analyze a subject further indicates your poor education. Couple that with your racist comments and one can conclude you’re nothing more than a bitter racist fool.
You may have been reading twelfth grade material; comprehension would be an issue for you.
According to who? Your dumb ass??? LOL

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who? Your dumb ass??? LOL
Do you make phone commericals for obama?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you make phone commericals for obama?
No for phone sex... you want the number?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you make phone commericals for obama?
But...That is not a bad idea. I think I will do that and encourage others to as well because we need to drown out all you racist Obama Haters. LOL

Thanks

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

It's better to have a gun and not need one than to not have a gun and need one.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
No for phone sex... you want the number?
It's his number.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
Really?

Ask Iris.

Family members of a Salt Lake City couple found dead in an apparent murder-suicide on Interstate 80 say the couple appeared happy and had never hinted there was any trouble in their relationship.

Utah Highway Patrol troopers found Felipe Rodriguez, 37, and his wife, Iris, 32, dead from apparent gunshot wounds to their heads inside an SUV at about 9:30 a.m. Friday. A citizen who saw the SUV leave the highway initially reported a possible crash to police.

"We don’t know how this happened. We have a lot of questions," Iris Rodriguez’s aunt Anna Barahona said Friday evening. "We don’t have any information and what police said was very brief."

Felipe and Iris Rodriguez had been married 14 years and leave behind a 13-year-old daughter, Samantha, Barahona said. The couple’s daughter was at school at the time of the shootings, she said.

Family members were gathered at the home of Iris Rodriguez’s parents in Salt Lake City trying to make sense of what had happened, Barahona said. The couple had dinner on Thursday with family and did not appear to be having problems, nor was family aware of any unusual financial pressures, she said.

"Iris was a very happy person, very loving, very caring," said Barahona. "Felipe we know as her husband, and he was also always very happy. He didn’t seem to me like he would do something like this."

Police have provided few details about the shooting. and a motive for the incident remained unclear Friday night.

UHP Cpl. Todd Johnson said troopers found the SUV off the side of the highway underneath an intersecting Interstate 215 overpass, not far from Salt Lake City International Airport.

"There are two dead adults, the female driver and a male passenger. Both appear to have gunshot wounds to the head, so we’re looking at this as a possible murder-suicide," Johnson said Friday morning.

Johnson said there was no crash involved, as had been reported earlier.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Guns I have, and it seems I will have plenty of human shields if I should ever need that..win win..
Genius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
But...That is not a bad idea. I think I will do that and encourage others to as well because we need to drown out all you racist Obama Haters. LOL
Thanks
Race has nothing to do with it, Sparky. In fact, the brilliant neurosurgeon that handed Barry hisass at the prayer breakfast last week would get my vote for POTUS. He actually "gets it", unlike the marxist man-child we have now.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
Sounds like the best idea all month.
Brian_G wrote:
That can also be said about an education but very few Americans have taken heed. They're rather get a gun and skip over the "discussion" part of a disagreement.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
If someone dislikes Obama they must be racist? Did you get your Obama phone yet?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Ask Iris.
Family members of a Salt Lake City couple found dead in an apparent murder-suicide on Interstate 80 say the couple appeared happy and had never hinted there was any trouble in their relationship.
Utah Highway Patrol troopers found Felipe Rodriguez, 37, and his wife, Iris, 32, dead from apparent gunshot wounds to their heads inside an SUV at about 9:30 a.m. Friday. A citizen who saw the SUV leave the highway initially reported a possible crash to police.
"We don’t know how this happened. We have a lot of questions," Iris Rodriguez’s aunt Anna Barahona said Friday evening. "We don’t have any information and what police said was very brief."
Felipe and Iris Rodriguez had been married 14 years and leave behind a 13-year-old daughter, Samantha, Barahona said. The couple’s daughter was at school at the time of the shootings, she said.
Family members were gathered at the home of Iris Rodriguez’s parents in Salt Lake City trying to make sense of what had happened, Barahona said. The couple had dinner on Thursday with family and did not appear to be having problems, nor was family aware of any unusual financial pressures, she said.
"Iris was a very happy person, very loving, very caring," said Barahona. "Felipe we know as her husband, and he was also always very happy. He didn’t seem to me like he would do something like this."
Police have provided few details about the shooting. and a motive for the incident remained unclear Friday night.
UHP Cpl. Todd Johnson said troopers found the SUV off the side of the highway underneath an intersecting Interstate 215 overpass, not far from Salt Lake City International Airport.
"There are two dead adults, the female driver and a male passenger. Both appear to have gunshot wounds to the head, so we’re looking at this as a possible murder-suicide," Johnson said Friday morning.
Johnson said there was no crash involved, as had been reported earlier.
Can’t ask Iris, she’s dead.

Would you be happier if the possible murder suicide was committed with a knife? Better yet, put you in the car and you could bore them to death.

Plagiarize much?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>Race has nothing to do with it, Sparky. In fact, the brilliant neurosurgeon that handed Barry hisass at the prayer breakfast last week would get my vote for POTUS. He actually "gets it", unlike the marxist man-child we have now.
His remarks are worthy of consideration. Dumbo just sat there annoyed.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Can’t ask Iris, she’s dead.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
Would you be happier if the possible murder suicide was committed with a knife?
Not likely to happen.

There are many more knives than guns yet guns are used many more times than knives.

Goes to guns being used by bullies...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
Better yet, put you in the car and you could bore them to death.
Or you can drain men of their bodily fluids, hanging on to their belt loops, both hands.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
Plagiarize much?
Never do.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, eh?
Really? You suggested we ask Iris. I simply pointed out she’s dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••