“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3209 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Facist, oh yeah......Herr Obama
Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi....sure, he didn't have his blackberry or the secret service was without all communication. sure that's believable. How come our great leader failed to mention this to us over the last 5 months........oh that's right, he is still campainging.
Hillary AWOL...Well her partner was in town and Anthony wasn't. Oh well, more lies under oath. It's the Clinton way.
AFTER ALL......WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE.
His battery on his phone must have been down. What a bunch of lies
Alphabet Soup

United States

#3210 Feb 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>His battery on his phone must have been down. What a bunch of lies
You can't spell LIBERALS without L, I, E, and S.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3212 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
"Bob, Ted, Alice and Carol"
Is that who Hillary was with. Wow.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3213 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Careful - I wouldn't use automobile-related deaths as an analogy to support a pro-gun stance anymore. Car-related deaths will be eclipsed by year's end by, guess what? Gun-related deaths.

The reason?

Cars are getting safer...
That is bogus propaganda! Provide your source for that information.

Location hidden

#3214 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I would take my chances against a knife or an axe before I would with an assault rifle. With a knife or an axe, you need to be at arm's length to do damage - as opposed to an assault weapon - one of the biggest reasons the military doesn't use swords anymore.
I guess you've never heard of knife throwing, hatchet throwing, and axe throwing. It takes place from a little farther than arms length. Have you seen a throwing knife vest? It can hold more knives than the high capacity magazines you want banned.

Location hidden

#3215 Feb 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Admit it, you're suffering from Alzheimer's. Now take your lap dance to the next table.

Clueless wrote, "<quoted text>If you knew half of what you think you know, you'd be dangerous. Give my regards to Stalin, Lenin, Marx, etc...."

Stalin lived to 70 plus, Lenin lived to 50 plus, and Marx lived to 60 plus. But your life could end before lunch today if you do your shopping at the mall, take in a matiné film, drop a letter off at the the post office, get stuck in traffic, pop into church to light a candle for aunt Bertha, or happen to pull into your pistol-packing neighbour's driveway by mistake.
All your examples except one's automobile, and even one's automobile in some states and cities, are gun free zones.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#3216 Feb 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to give your comment some deep thought before I "got it".
So yeah, the solution is "fixing" something .... obviously. But if you can't fix stupid - then you'll have fix guns - remove them.
I should of said ya can't fix stupid people. Guns are not the problem, it's stupid people. and when you outlaw guns... only outlaws will have guns.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3218 Feb 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
can't read....... are you blind .... I said you should buy a 410 over and under instead of modify ,,,,,,,duuuuuuuuuuuh
I didn’t modify. I built a receiver for the .410 upper.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3219 Feb 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
reported
Why do you insist on being childish?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3220 Feb 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
An estimated 46,000 deaths from heart disease in people who are current non-smokers.
http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/tob...
More than 126 million nonsmoking Americans continue to be exposed to secondhand smoke in homes, vehicles, workplaces, and public places. Most exposure to tobacco smoke occurs in homes and workplaces. Almost 60% of U.S. children aged 3–11 years—or almost 22 million children—are exposed to secondhand smoke.
Second hand smoke is one badass mama-jama.
Behavior is one thing, preventing mortalities is entirely different.
You’re parroting what the media tells you. Then you use “proof” from an organization which relies on cancer to exist.

Of the 40,000 how many choose to live with a smoker? Now the idiot doctors are using claims of third hand smoke. When will it stop?

If someone chooses to smoke it’s none of my business, it’s none of your business and it’s none of the government’s business.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3221 Feb 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, axes were not designed to kill.
The axe, or ax, is an implement that has been used for millennia to shape, split and cut wood; to harvest timber; as a weapon; and as a ceremonial or heraldic symbol. The axe has many forms and specialized uses but generally consists of an axe head with a handle, or helve.
Plagiarizing Wiki like Tally does? Variations of the axe have been used in military engagement for thousands of years.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3222 Feb 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And...Man With Ax Kills 3 Kids, Injures 13...is not 26 killed, 20 of them kids.
So, killing 3 kids is acceptable but 20 isn’t?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3223 Feb 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful - I wouldn't use automobile-related deaths as an analogy to support a pro-gun stance anymore. Car-related deaths will be eclipsed by year's end by, guess what? Gun-related deaths.
The reason?
Cars are getting safer...
Evidence? One source claims 2015, but will that actually happen?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3224 Feb 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, drivers are getting safer - as compared to previous statistics.
http://www.kval.com/news/local/119153469.html
And, I drive a Rover - British-made. I wouldn't drive a 500 if it were the only piece of transportation left on earth. I'm 6'2" tall - no way I'm gonna' shoehorn myself into something like that.
A Rover? You do like underdogs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21790...
News

United States

#3225 Feb 8, 2013
Now we have a rogue LA cop running around killing people. I'll keep my guns libs, thanks. You can keep your "Hope & Change" bullsh!t.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#3226 Feb 8, 2013
News wrote:
Now we have a rogue LA cop running around killing people. I'll keep my guns libs, thanks. You can keep your "Hope & Change" bullsh!t.
Yeah well that's what happens when we see white man after white man shooting up schools, churches, theatres, shopping malls and even killing each other on "Shooting Ranges." I thought you were supposed to learn HOW TO handle a fire arm there.

Anyway...here's my take. I am going to suggest to the President that he give you honkies what you want. Go ahead, buy all the G.D. weapons you want or feel you need. As long as you keep them locked up in your house. But the moment you step outside with one...Fire your asses up. They are NOT meant to be toted around like a dam umbrella. So if you want to bring it out of your house, you are considered a Terrorist because that is exactly what you crazy sob's are!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3227 Feb 8, 2013
OK Corral wrote:
<quoted text>Go shovel your Horse Manure elsewhere ...
Open wide and say Mmmmmmmm!
Colorado Chick wrote:
Yepper, NOWADAYS.
....... Bullies with Guns.. are Corwards..
That's what I'd call yeppers alright!
Nancy Botwin wrote:
I just kicked your butt all over this thread and THAT gives me the greatest satisfaction.
I must confess that I also get a whole lot of pleasure seeing you do it!

I'm not old enough to have been around during WW II but I've seen most of the documentary films and I don't think I like Fascists very much.

You just keep on keeping on!
Do Us ALL A Favor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes an unAmerican terrorist sympathizer, except for other unAmerican terrorist sympathizers.
"With you or against you", huh? "Love it or leave it", eh?
Alphabet Soup wrote:
<quoted text>You can't spell LIBERALS without L, I, E, and S.
You can't spell Fascist without N, A, T, I, O, N, L, I, S, and T.
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've never heard of knife throwing, hatchet throwing, and axe throwing. It takes place from a little farther than arms length.
I guess you've never thrown a knife and actually tried to hit something with the pointed end of it.
losing it wrote:
<quoted text> .... when you outlaw guns... only outlaws will have guns.
That includes you and anyone else who doesn't turn in his gun.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#3228 Feb 8, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well that's what happens when we see white man after white man shooting up schools, churches, theatres, shopping malls and even killing each other on "Shooting Ranges." I thought you were supposed to learn HOW TO handle a fire arm there.
Anyway...here's my take. I am going to suggest to the President that he give you honkies what you want. Go ahead, buy all the G.D. weapons you want or feel you need. As long as you keep them locked up in your house. But the moment you step outside with one...Fire your asses up. They are NOT meant to be toted around like a dam umbrella. So if you want to bring it out of your house, you are considered a Terrorist because that is exactly what you crazy sob's are!
White people are the only ones with guns? You're not only a racist, but a stupid racist at that.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3230 Feb 8, 2013
News wrote:
FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE LIBERAL HIDE A STORY NETWORK........

LA POLICE HAVE SHOT AND KILLED TWO ASIAN WOMEN ON A PAPER ROUTE....mistaking these two Asian women for a 6'3" 270 black man......accused of killing three people.

.....and people wonder why citizens want guns of thier own.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3231 Feb 8, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Call Chicago........they need more targets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 min andet1987 28,625
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min CJ Rocker 152,457
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min Hidingfromyou 132,470
Is it possible to....... 34 min lol 545
The Letter J (Jan '14) 36 min Princess Hey 22
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 41 min lol 25,662
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 42 min Princess Hey 6,862
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 55 min CJ Rocker 222
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 2 hr -Lea- 47
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 3 hr Santa 128