“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#3186 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take my chances against a knife or an axe before I would with an assault rifle. With a knife or an axe, you need to be at arm's length to do damage - as opposed to an assault weapon - one of the biggest reasons the military doesn't use swords anymore.
Unless you're trained to knife or axe combat, you don't have much of a chance. Very few adults, let alone little kids are trained in such combat.

I'd rather put a gun up against a knife or axe-wielding criminal, and have the right to do so myself than to depend on a policeman to 1. get the call when you might not have time to get to the phone, or 2. come to your residence. I live in a rural area where the nearest policeman is an hour's drive away. I could be dead from a gunman attacker or a knife or axe attacker if I did not own and have a right to defend myself with a gun.

Unless Big Brother Government would like to teach every citizen, at its own expense, how to defend themselves against a knife/gun-baton/bayonet/anythi ng other than a gun attacker.
George Carlin

United States

#3187 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it would truly be a Bent-ly after totin' her fatass all around town.
by and large, language is
a tool for concealing the truth
you could always try your hand
at humor when youre wrong
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3188 Feb 7, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I compare guns to knives?
Admit it, you're suffering from Alzheimer's. Now take your lap dance to the next table.
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew half of what you think you know, you'd be dangerous. Give my regards to Stalin, Lenin, Marx, etc....
Stalin lived to 70 plus, Lenin lived to 50 plus, and Marx lived to 60 plus. But your life could end before lunch today if you do your shopping at the mall, take in a matiné film, drop a letter off at the the post office, get stuck in traffic, pop into church to light a candle for aunt Bertha, or happen to pull into your pistol-packing neighbour's driveway by mistake.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Right here under my thumb

#3190 Feb 7, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're trained to knife or axe combat, you don't have much of a chance. Very few adults, let alone little kids are trained in such combat.
I'd rather put a gun up against a knife or axe-wielding criminal, and have the right to do so myself than to depend on a policeman to 1. get the call when you might not have time to get to the phone, or 2. come to your residence. I live in a rural area where the nearest policeman is an hour's drive away. I could be dead from a gunman attacker or a knife or axe attacker if I did not own and have a right to defend myself with a gun.
Unless Big Brother Government would like to teach every citizen, at its own expense, how to defend themselves against a knife/gun-baton/bayonet/anythi ng other than a gun attacker.
"Never bring a knife to a gunfight."

I didn't realize that was your point. I guess I understood you meant a knife attacker versus a gunman. Way too simple of an answer - the gun is mightier than the knife.

However, do you realize how hard you have to hit someone with a blade to kill them? One stab wound is not going to kill a person (generally speaking). My point was, a gun will put you own with one shot and kill you with two - that being said, I will always take my chances against a knife or an axe than against an assault weapon, which was my original point.

Besides, you'd be surprised how fast you can run when being chased by a knife-wielding attacker - as opposed to only dying tired against one with an assault rifle.
OK Corral

United States

#3191 Feb 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it, you're suffering from Alzheimer's. Now take your lap dance to the next table.
<quoted text>
Stalin lived to 70 plus, Lenin lived to 50 plus, and Marx lived to 60 plus. But your life could end before lunch today if you do your shopping at the mall, take in a matiné film, drop a letter off at the the post office, get stuck in traffic, pop into church to light a candle for aunt Bertha, or happen to pull into your pistol-packing neighbour's driveway by mistake.
Go shovel your Horse Manure elsewhere, loser.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3192 Feb 7, 2013
George Carlin wrote:
<quoted text>
by and large, language is
a tool for concealing the truth
you could always try your hand
at humor when youre wrong
The Owners of the Country

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3194 Feb 7, 2013
Yepper, NOWADAYS.
When confronted by a robber.. ya don't hear the victim..saying.."Them are fightin' words".. WHEN the robber says "Hand over your wallet"... Bullies with Guns.. are Corwards..back in the day, if you disagreed with a statement or opinion..you took a swing at the one causing you discomfort.. fight it out..with fists..or a duel with swords or pistols.. YOU both had a weapon of choice... NOT only the one these days, threatening your life. WHAT to do, carry a gun yourself and get trigger happy.. when ya think some one may be getting robbed, as you were??.. Or, do you call their bluff and let your pent up anger unleash itself upon your opposer of brotherly love??..YOUR CHOICE!!
missing posts

Eugene, OR

#3195 Feb 7, 2013
ya see that post 3189 is gone? that's because Nancy kicked his azz so bad he has to hide behind removing posts.
Please

United States

#3196 Feb 7, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Yepper, NOWADAYS.
When confronted by a robber.. ya don't hear the victim..saying.."Them are fightin' words".. WHEN the robber says "Hand over your wallet"... Bullies with Guns.. are Corwards..back in the day, if you disagreed with a statement or opinion..you took a swing at the one causing you discomfort.. fight it out..with fists..or a duel with swords or pistols.. YOU both had a weapon of choice... NOT only the one these days, threatening your life. WHAT to do, carry a gun yourself and get trigger happy.. when ya think some one may be getting robbed, as you were??.. Or, do you call their bluff and let your pent up anger unleash itself upon your opposer of brotherly love??..YOUR CHOICE!!
For the love of God, GO TAKE YOUR MEDS!!! Or maybe you're taking too many? These run-on paragraph(s) of yours are KILLING US ALL!!!!!
Eric the Red

United States

#3197 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, axes were not designed to kill.
The axe, or ax, is an implement that has been used for millennia to shape, split and cut wood; to harvest timber; as a weapon; and as a ceremonial or heraldic symbol. The axe has many forms and specialized uses but generally consists of an axe head with a handle, or helve.
huh

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3198 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a child hater, huh?
Only if you agree with abortions.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3199 Feb 7, 2013
Also wrote:
<quoted text>I think she has a Rolls or two.
Two or three just in da flanks.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3200 Feb 7, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>For the love of God, GO TAKE YOUR MEDS!!! Or maybe you're taking too many? These run-on paragraph(s) of yours are KILLING US ALL!!!!!
Lol!!!

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3201 Feb 7, 2013
This is between you and me Tally/Phildo. I don't care if anyone sees this or not. I don't have the ego you do. You're a coward Tally/Phildo. I just kicked your butt all over this thread and THAT gives me the greatest satisfaction. You're a fascist pig and the only power you have is to "report" people (does the Stasi sound familiar?)...even your own sock puppets and remove VALID comments. Are there any REAL people on these threads anymore? It doesn't look like it to me.

No matter... If I want to post something I will. LOL Have a nice day you fascist coward.
Do Us ALL A Favor

United States

#3203 Feb 7, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
This is between you and me Tally/Phildo. I don't care if anyone sees this or not. I don't have the ego you do. You're a coward Tally/Phildo. I just kicked your butt all over this thread and THAT gives me the greatest satisfaction. You're a fascist pig and the only power you have is to "report" people (does the Stasi sound familiar?)...even your own sock puppets and remove VALID comments. Are there any REAL people on these threads anymore? It doesn't look like it to me.
No matter... If I want to post something I will. LOL Have a nice day you fascist coward.
Take your commie propaganda and shove it where not even hemorrhoids will grow.

Nobody likes an unAmerican terrorist sympathizer, except for other unAmerican terrorist sympathizers.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3204 Feb 7, 2013
reported.... going to get banned again geno

hiding hell I'm telling ya I'm doing

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3205 Feb 7, 2013
Do Us ALL A Favor wrote:
<quoted text>Take your commie propaganda and shove it where not even hemorrhoids will grow.
Nobody likes an unAmerican terrorist sympathizer, except for other unAmerican terrorist sympathizers.
Anything that doesn't jive with you truly twisted view of the U.S. Constitution, WHICH I HAVE proved you wrong about, is construed as "commie" and UN-American by you and you phoney ID's. LMAO

I am exercising my freedom of speech guaranteed under the 1st Amendment....you know...THE BILL OF RIGHTS. You are trying to trample all over the Constitution. Who's UN-American?(go look in a mirror)

Level 2

Location hidden

#3206 Feb 7, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
Facist, oh yeah......Herr Obama

Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi....sure, he didn't have his blackberry or the secret service was without all communication. sure that's believable. How come our great leader failed to mention this to us over the last 5 months........oh that's right, he is still campainging.

Hillary AWOL...Well her partner was in town and Anthony wasn't. Oh well, more lies under oath. It's the Clinton way.
AFTER ALL......WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3207 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Facist, oh yeah......Herr Obama
Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi....sure, he didn't have his blackberry or the secret service was without all communication. sure that's believable. How come our great leader failed to mention this to us over the last 5 months........oh that's right, he is still campainging.
Hillary AWOL...Well her partner was in town and Anthony wasn't. Oh well, more lies under oath. It's the Clinton way.
AFTER ALL......WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE.
What's your point? I'm NOT an Obama fan. Gee.. I think you would have gotten that by now. Try again

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3208 Feb 7, 2013
"Bob, Ted, Alice and Carol"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 min CJ Rocker 273
Is it possible to....... 8 min AliceBlue 553
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Dogen 132,572
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 10 min toad4754 603
What's your tip for the day? 12 min toad4754 1,815
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 15 min andet1987 250
Food List (Aug '13) 20 min toad4754 1,340
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Mega Monster 7,562
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 50 min Sarah 25,671
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sarah 152,470