Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, from the lib that will give up his right to guns to save just one child.
So empathetic of you. You liberal progressives just can't help exposing your true colors if given enough time.
Too damn funny!
Libs want us to give up our right to have guns while they push for the right to kill us with drones. Can you say Nazi Germany circa 1938?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, from the lib that will give up his right to guns to save just one child.
So empathetic of you. You liberal progressives just can't help exposing your true colors if given enough time.
Too damn funny!
So you're a child hater, huh?

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Article Two of the United States Constitution creates the executive branch of the government, consisting of the President, the Vice President, and other executive officers chosen by the President.
2 Section 2: Presidential powers
2.1 Clause 1: Command of military; Opinions of cabinet secretaries; Pardons
2.2 Clause 2: Advice and Consent Clause
2.2.1 Treaties
2.2.2 Appointments
2.3 Clause 3: Recess appointments
3.5 Clause 5: Caring for the faithful execution of the law
"The State of the Union Clause imposes an executive duty on the President. That duty must be discharged periodically. The President's assessment of the State of the Union must be publicized to Congress, and thus to the nation. The publication of the President's assessment conveys information to Congress- information uniquely gleaned from the President's perspective in his various roles as Commander-in-Chief,..... "chief law enforcer",..... negotiator with foreign powers, and the like-that shall aid the legislature in public deliberation on matters that may justify the enactment of legislation because of their national importance.
Looks like your reading comprehension skills are also lacking.

ROFLMAO...So, you're trying to argue against the Dept of Justice web site? What a fool! SITE YOUR SOURCE! You've proven over and over again how dishonest and unethical you are. Now, site your source. There is a gap in your post and I want to see the full quote.

FROM THE DEPT OF JUSTICE

WHAT DOES THIS SAY?

"THE JUDICIARY ACT OF 1789 CREATED THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL WHICH EVOLVED OVER THE YEARS INTO THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The Attorney General represents the United States in legal matters generally and gives advice and opinions to the President and to the heads of the executive departments of the Government when so requested. In matters of exceptional gravity or importance the Attorney General appears in person before the Supreme Court. Since the 1870 Act that established the Department of Justice as an executive department of the government of the United States, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS GUIDED THE WORLD'S LARGEST LAW OFFICE AND THE CENTRAL AGENCY FOR ENFORCEMENT OF FEDERAL LAWS."
http://www.justice.gov/ag/about-oag.html

Your post is yet another attempt at diversion. It means nothing. You've proved NOTHING except what an idiot you are. I've already sited the law both from the CORNELL School of Law and the Department of Justice. It doesn't matter what you post...The FACT is I caught you PLAGIARIZING YAHOO ANSWERS as a reference.(BTW..the author of the Yahoo question was the person that answered it and gave himself the rating.) How dishonest...just like you...AND I've proven you wrong again.

Get over it "Tally" you just got your azz kicked, again. It would be best to stick to subjects you know something about....which would be?
Hilarious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a child hater, huh?
Yeah, libs are all about the kiddies, huh?

If they really cared, our schools wouldn't be at the bottom of the barrel, and crappy teachers wouldn't be protected from termination by unions all in the name of political expediency. Not to mention all of the worthless communist propaganda that gets rammed down the kid's throats now instead of an actual education.

Nice attempt at deflection though.
Sympathizer Sym Phony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your reading comprehension skills are also lacking.
ROFLMAO...So, you're trying to argue against the Dept of Justice web site? What a fool! SITE YOUR SOURCE! You've proven over and over again how dishonest and unethical you are. Now, site your source. There is a gap in your post and I want to see the full quote.
FROM THE DEPT OF JUSTICE
WHAT DOES THIS SAY?
"THE JUDICIARY ACT OF 1789 CREATED THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL WHICH EVOLVED OVER THE YEARS INTO THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The Attorney General represents the United States in legal matters generally and gives advice and opinions to the President and to the heads of the executive departments of the Government when so requested. In matters of exceptional gravity or importance the Attorney General appears in person before the Supreme Court. Since the 1870 Act that established the Department of Justice as an executive department of the government of the United States, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS GUIDED THE WORLD'S LARGEST LAW OFFICE AND THE CENTRAL AGENCY FOR ENFORCEMENT OF FEDERAL LAWS."
http://www.justice.gov/ag/about-oag.html
Your post is yet another attempt at diversion. It means nothing. You've proved NOTHING except what an idiot you are. I've already sited the law both from the CORNELL School of Law and the Department of Justice. It doesn't matter what you post...The FACT is I caught you PLAGIARIZING YAHOO ANSWERS as a reference.(BTW..the author of the Yahoo question was the person that answered it and gave himself the rating.) How dishonest...just like you...AND I've proven you wrong again.
Get over it "Tally" you just got your azz kicked, again. It would be best to stick to subjects you know something about....which would be?
You still sticking up for those Palestinian terrorist whackos, San Fran Nan?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, libs are all about the kiddies, huh?
If they really cared, our schools wouldn't be at the bottom of the barrel, and crappy teachers wouldn't be protected from termination by unions all in the name of political expediency. Not to mention all of the worthless communist propaganda that gets rammed down the kid's throats now instead of an actual education.
Nice attempt at deflection though.
Actually, do a little research first, palsy-walsy. Wisconsin ranked 4th in the nation in education and grad rates before teacher's union buster Scotty "The Bull" Walker took the reigns. Guess what? Even the dumbest of Conservaturds can figure this one out...yep, Wisconsin fell to 15th in the nation.

http://www.maciverinstitute.com/2011/03/natio...

When will Conservaturds realize that if it ain't broke, don't fix it?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

geno: check this out

Appointment

The U.S. Attorney is appointed by the President of the United States[7] for a term of four years,[8] with appointments subject to confirmation by the Senate. A U.S. Attorney shall continue in office, beyond the appointed term, until a successor is appointed and qualified.[9] By law, each United States attorney is subject to removal by the President.

that sir makes the president Sheriff...

the boss.. if you think the boss shouldn't delegate power .. you are the azz you are portraying now . you are wrong going to be wrong and a very obsessed nut

once again the president swears to uphold the laws of the land.. THE US CONSTITUTION

argue on your lonesome ..

now reported

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Sympathizer Sym Phony wrote:
<quoted text>You still sticking up for those Palestinian terrorist whackos, San Fran Nan?
Gawd TALLY, your attempt at diversion is just silly. Your post is WAY OFF SUBJECT. Why don't you try sticking to the subject? Oh...that's right...you can't because you're too busy trying to cover up getting your azz kicked, AGAIN.

Have a nice day..
Reality Cheque

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, do a little research first, palsy-walsy. Wisconsin ranked 4th in the nation in education and grad rates before teacher's union buster Scotty "The Bull" Walker took the reigns. Guess what? Even the dumbest of Conservaturds can figure this one out...yep, Wisconsin fell to 15th in the nation.
http://www.maciverinstitute.com/2011/03/natio...
When will Conservaturds realize that if it ain't broke, don't fix it?
Being 4th in a nation of lib-run public schools is akin to winning first prize in a one legged ass kicking contest. Get what I'm saying, Skippy? It's broke, the libs haven't fixed it in 50 years, and their only answer is to keep throwing money at it. Money we don't have anymore.
Way Off Kilter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd TALLY, your attempt at diversion is just silly. Your post is WAY OFF SUBJECT. Why don't you try sticking to the subject? Oh...that's right...you can't because you're too busy trying to cover up getting your azz kicked, AGAIN.
Have a nice day..
Um, I'm not Tally. Just someone who doesn't care much for terrorist sympathizing libs.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Reality Cheque wrote:
<quoted text>Being 4th in a nation of lib-run public schools is akin to winning first prize in a one legged ass kicking contest. Get what I'm saying, Skippy? It's broke, the libs haven't fixed it in 50 years, and their only answer is to keep throwing money at it. Money we don't have anymore.
4th before the Conservaturds took over, not after there Twiggy. And to reward them for a top 5 educational system by removing their pensions is justified?

It's funny when Conservaturds say, "it's money we don't have anymore." We didn't have any when Bush was president either, but naturally all the Conservaturds at the time were busy sucking hind teat and couldn't speak, right?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day..
your stupidity brought it ... stated right in the powers of the US president ... along with being Military head as well

not my fault you are dense

I always have a nice day ..

should have just left things alone ,, but you had to dig this old piece of ID up so now REPORTED
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know comparing apples to oranges really doesn't make a point about comparing apples to apples?
EXACTLY. You got the point alright you just don't see who the point is stuck into - it's YOU.

* APPLES to ORANGES
* MILK to HEROINE
* GUNS to KNIVES.

Duh! Get it yet??? You must be the only person who hasn't.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Way Off Kilter wrote:
<quoted text>Um, I'm not Tally. Just someone who doesn't care much for terrorist sympathizing libs.
let him think it ... azzzzz like i have the time to switch ,and I really need to hide

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Silliness Central wrote:
<quoted text>Libs want us to give up our right to have guns while they push for the right to kill us with drones. Can you say Nazi Germany circa 1938?
Sounds pretty familiar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a child hater, huh?
Try to twist it any way you want to hypocrite. You're the one that gave the just to save one child speech, then ask someone if they jumped yet, just because their view differed from yours.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, he'll want to make a deal so you don't call him Twiggy lol.
Lol...I'm done making deals for today.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
22 kids and one teacher were wounded - no deaths.
HUGE difference.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12...
Ok, an axe...I guess you'll have to ban axes now, no wood splitting, leave that to the government to do for ya...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/chin...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
EXACTLY. You got the point alright you just don't see who the point is stuck into - it's YOU.

* APPLES to ORANGES
* MILK to HEROINE
* GUNS to KNIVES.

Duh! Get it yet??? You must be the only person who hasn't.
Where did I compare guns to knives?
I pointed out that it made sense that AR style rifles would be the most popular weapon used in mass shootings, as a result of AR style rifles being the most popular rifle in the US.
Apples to apples smart guy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, an axe...I guess you'll have to ban axes now, no wood splitting, leave that to the government to do for ya...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/chin...
Nicely done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••