Force Majeure

Sweden

#3124 Feb 6, 2013
losing it wrote:
<quoted text>
and ya can't fix stupid!
I had to give your comment some deep thought before I "got it".

So yeah, the solution is "fixing" something .... obviously. But if you can't fix stupid - then you'll have fix guns - remove them.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3125 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no.... I is skeered. The almighty tallywhacker is gonna report me.
It's about time someone report you, RedButt.

You've done nothing but spew your racist hate on Topix, while glorifying the rape, torture and murder of innocent men, women and children perpetrated by the United Snakes military all over the world.

I hope Topix sees fit to toss you off the forum - and good riddance to you. Then we can get back to positive, humanitarian, peace-loving discussions and an exchange of thoughts and ideas without your slander, personal attacks and thorough hatred for humanity.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3126 Feb 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had no gun he would have found a knife as did that loon in China that killed the kids in the daycare, and the one that killed the kids in the school. How many kids were killed or maimed there?
So your conviction is that if there is any sort of a weapon at hand the people of the the world will mass murder? Curious.

There must certainly be some guns lying about here in Sweden, and every household has any number of knives. Why is it that we don't have weekly (or daily?) mass murder sprees as in the United Snakes?

It seems to me that guns are the simplest form of killing masses of people wholesale, at any one time, whereas a knife requires much more determination. Americans, AS IS OBVIOUS, are the most blood-thirsty people on the face of this earth and so you ought to ban guns there first and see how things go - before you bring the question of knives, fingernail clippers, pointed sticks and frying pans to the discussion table.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3127 Feb 7, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF...Did you really think putting a "2]" in front of the quote from YAHOO ANSWERS was going to go undetected?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Show me where in the Constitution is says the President is the chief law enforcement officer.
"Article II Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, the Commander in Chief clause, states that "[t]he President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States."
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/commander_in_c...
No where does it say the President is the chief law enforcement officer.
FROM THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE...
The Judiciary Act of 1789 created the Office of the Attorney General which evolved over the years into the head of the Department of Justice and CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The Attorney General represents the United States in legal matters generally and gives advice and opinions to the President and to the heads of the executive departments of the Government when so requested. In matters of exceptional gravity or importance the Attorney General appears in person before the Supreme Court. Since the 1870 Act that established the Department of Justice as an executive department of the government of the United States, the Attorney General has guided the world's largest law office and the central agency for enforcement of federal laws.
http://www.justice.gov/ag/about-oag.html
Your research skills are lacking. Try again.
Article Two of the United States Constitution creates the executive branch of the government, consisting of the President, the Vice President, and other executive officers chosen by the President.

2 Section 2: Presidential powers

2.1 Clause 1: Command of military; Opinions of cabinet secretaries; Pardons
2.2 Clause 2: Advice and Consent Clause
2.2.1 Treaties
2.2.2 Appointments
2.3 Clause 3: Recess appointments

3.5 Clause 5: Caring for the faithful execution of the law

"The State of the Union Clause imposes an executive duty on the President. That duty must be discharged periodically. The President's assessment of the State of the Union must be publicized to Congress, and thus to the nation. The publication of the President's assessment conveys information to Congress- information uniquely gleaned from the President's perspective in his various roles as Commander-in-Chief,..... "chief law enforcer",..... negotiator with foreign powers, and the like-that shall aid the legislature in public deliberation on matters that may justify the enactment of legislation because of their national importance.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3128 Feb 7, 2013
reporting ya sweetie-pie , along with lim and of course GENO
Ivan

Angeles City, Philippines

#3129 Feb 7, 2013
Guns are not as messy as BOLO's they seem to chop off Body parts a tool needed is a Gun. Go on line YOUTUBE and Look up Animals Eating People the Victims were all disarmed and had to wait for a Officer to come try and save them. The World is not a Cartoon WAKE up FOOL.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3130 Feb 7, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Sniper, he will get his CIA handlers to disappear you. Or he will get his black robed henchmen to find you guilty of some heinous offense. And if those don't work, he will just report ya.
Lol! Quaking in fear... NOT.
He's yet another poser that pollutes these threads with his world of make believe.

Location hidden

#3131 Feb 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that only 75% of all heroin addicts started out smoking marijuana, but that 100% of all heroin addicts drank milk when they were infants?

Unless you remove your shoes and socks you can take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper.
Did you know comparing apples to oranges really doesn't make a point about comparing apples to apples?

Just another attempt by you to detract from the truth, in order to promote your propaganda.

Location hidden

#3132 Feb 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time someone report you, RedButt.

You've done nothing but spew your racist hate on Topix, while glorifying the rape, torture and murder of innocent men, women and children perpetrated by the United Snakes military all over the world.

I hope Topix sees fit to toss you off the forum - and good riddance to you. Then we can get back to positive, humanitarian, peace-loving discussions and an exchange of thoughts and ideas without your slander, personal attacks and thorough hatred for humanity.
What a crock! Turned up the production on your propaganda dispenser eh?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3133 Feb 7, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone chooses to smoke it’s none of my business, none of your business and none of the government’s business. If a restaurant owner wants to allow smoking in his establishment it’s none of my business, none of your business and none of the government’s business.
The tax on cigarettes is nothing more than a morality tax. No, I do not smoke.
So, you believe government should use tax to discourage behavior?
High healthcare costs? Look to scumbag lawyers, insurance companies and government regulation.
An estimated 46,000 deaths from heart disease in people who are current non-smokers.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/tob...

More than 126 million nonsmoking Americans continue to be exposed to secondhand smoke in homes, vehicles, workplaces, and public places. Most exposure to tobacco smoke occurs in homes and workplaces. Almost 60% of U.S. children aged 3–11 years—or almost 22 million children—are exposed to secondhand smoke.

Second hand smoke is one badass mama-jama.

Behavior is one thing, preventing mortalities is entirely different.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#3134 Feb 7, 2013
You GUN COWARDS sure due continue to show your COWARDLY sides.

To funny COWADS,
Question

United States

#3135 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
An estimated 46,000 deaths from heart disease in people who are current non-smokers.
http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/tob...
More than 126 million nonsmoking Americans continue to be exposed to secondhand smoke in homes, vehicles, workplaces, and public places. Most exposure to tobacco smoke occurs in homes and workplaces. Almost 60% of U.S. children aged 3–11 years—or almost 22 million children—are exposed to secondhand smoke.
Second hand smoke is one badass mama-jama.
Behavior is one thing, preventing mortalities is entirely different.
What the hell does that have to do with gun control???

Oh well, what the hell. I love the liberal mantra: Smoking tobacco is a no no, but smoking pot is A O K. In fact, we want to encourage it. Fact is, liberals see tobacco as an "American tradition", that is why they are waging war against it. If one looked at the stats for the health problems caused by drinking and drug use, I'm certain they would dwarf tobacco in comparison.
How about this

United States

#3136 Feb 7, 2013
30yrs wrote:
You GUN COWARDS sure due continue to show your COWARDLY sides.
To funny COWADS,
Why don't you go play in traffic?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3137 Feb 7, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does that have to do with gun control???
Oh well, what the hell. I love the liberal mantra: Smoking tobacco is a no no, but smoking pot is A O K. In fact, we want to encourage it. Fact is, liberals see tobacco as an "American tradition", that is why they are waging war against it. If one looked at the stats for the health problems caused by drinking and drug use, I'm certain they would dwarf tobacco in comparison.
Lol...poor depressed Sammy.

Here's a Kleenex.
Whiners United Local 347

United States

#3138 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...poor depressed Sammy.
Here's a Kleenex.
Liberals are evil people. And who the hell is "Sammy"????

Location hidden

#3139 Feb 7, 2013
How about this wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go play in traffic?
Don't even acknowledge that troll.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3140 Feb 7, 2013
Whiners United Local 347 wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are evil people. And who the hell is "Sammy"????
Poor Spammy...have you jumped yet?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3141 Feb 7, 2013
Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please, when the prevous administration, you know, the fake WMD guys were gunning down every man, woman and child in sight in foreign lands, you were creaming your jeans tough guy, calling it patriotic. Now all of a sudden you have a heart? Balderdash!
watch and listen closely
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Location hidden

#3142 Feb 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Spammy...have you jumped yet?
Lmao, from the lib that will give up his right to guns to save just one child.

So empathetic of you. You liberal progressives just can't help exposing your true colors if given enough time.

Too damn funny!
ADHD

United States

#3143 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>watch and listen closely
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You just asked Geno to do the two things which he's least good at. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min CrunchyBacon 20,263
What Could Be Sweet,...? 17 min Hide my location 21
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 22 min Debra27 54,578
Word Association (Mar '10) 23 min White Fire 15,987
What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 27 min Debra27 928
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min wichita-rick 147,103
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 33 min liam cul8r 6,705
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr buck 313
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr SLY WEST 1,054
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr Fred Bear 5,604