“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#292 Jan 1, 2013
ohio mom wrote:
I have the right to defend my children, grandchildren and my home so I am a gun owner! If you take away my right to own a gun then you leave me defenseless against the thugs that buy guns on the street!
Yes, but will you defend your kids 24/7? No. They will go to school. You will go to work. They can be attacked anywhere without your presence. I'm sure the parents of those murdered little kids at their school felt the same way. What? Should America arm the children as well inorder for them to defend themselves? EVERYBODY OWNING A GUN IS WRONG! Don't you all see that? Wow. The truth really hurts but it must be told! Judging by my conclusion, I think America must be one of the unsafest places in the globe if people absolutely need guns! Wow

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#293 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Dumb. We don't carry any weapons at all! Quit your general negative stereotypic perception of mother Africa! Smdh.<quoted text>
Talk to the TV, that is when your not cheering or booing it during football.(Soccer? nobody cares)

You may live there, but others have been there.

Glad to hear you live in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood.
Dozerman

Danville, WV

#294 Jan 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be in the minority, even in your own country.
KENYA: Your guns or your freedom, please
Small arms are widespread among pastoralist communities in east Africa. Thousands of security personnel have been deployed across northern Kenya to confiscate weapons after a voluntary disarmament exercise netted only a small fraction of the 50,000 guns thought to be in civilian hands.
Firearms are widespread among pastoralist communities in east Africa, where police are rare and cattle theft and intercommunal conflict is common. Similar operations are taking place in neighbouring Ethiopia, Sudan and Uganda. Borders between these countries have been temporarily sealed.
With previous disarmament operations having been heavy-handed, some families have reportedly fled their homes ahead of this one, despite assurances that the police have adopted less aggressive methods.
Samburu, Turkana and Marsabit residents oppose the operation and accuse the government of failing to protect them in the past after they surrendered guns.
". Our people were killed, our animals taken away; many families are poor now... We'll never repeat the mistake we made two years ago," said an elder from the village of Lerata.
''We'd rather commit suicide. To hand over our guns is like stripping naked''
But the police say things are different this time.“This operation is different. We have used a different approach; it will succeed [as it is] well planned and involves the largest number of security forces,” said Assistant Police Commissioner Marcus Ochola.
“The government is not using force, nobody will be harassed. We have gathered adequate intelligence reports. Security measures to protect all communities are also being implemented,” he said.
He added that the operation involved paramilitary and regular police; rapid response units and aerial surveillance.
“Those who have gone into hiding will be tracked,” warned Internal Security Ministry Permanent Secretary Francis Kimemia in the town of Isiolo, where five people have been detained for resisting security forces.
Samburu member of parliament Raphael Letimalo said hundreds of local children had failed to report back to school after moving with their families to the areas of Wamba, Seloribi and Archers Post. The second term of the school year has just begun.
A 2009 Human Rights Watch report entitled Bring the Gun or You’ll Die, urged the government to conduct future disarmament operations in line with the provisions of the National Policy on Small Arms and Light Weapons, which calls for the underlying economic, social, cultural and political causes of gun prevalence to be addressed.
Hillbilly don't forget to mention the more than 500,000 firearms "in the wrong hands" reported by Capital news in June 2012 by the way he talks of gun control do you know anyone 12 years or older YES 12YEARS OLD can apply for a privately owned gun in his peaceful Kenya

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

#295 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Cars are a necessary "polluting evil" but guns aren't necessary in life. What you Americans don't get is that there is a life besides guns! A life without guns. I live that life. I never had a gun and never will. Gun addiction is very serious in America. Wow
Evil is evil. You do not possess the the skill to quantify it. Some might think you're evil, others might think you're a fool.

Idiot comes to my mind when you express yourself.

All definitions are available in the dictionary.

Go to your village to look them up, they have been looking for you.
fromoverthesea

Texas City, TX

#296 Jan 1, 2013
it's our Constitutional right "to keep and bear arms.(right use of 'bear?')---the criminals have them by God---why shouldn't the average citizen?

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

#297 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
If America BANNED Guns, I as a concerned HUMANITARIAN would be soooo happy!!!!
As misguided as you are...

WE Americans think the same about Ferrerman.

Being an Obahmamo he knows not of what he thinks, only what he's told to think.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#298 Jan 1, 2013
Dumb
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to the TV, that is when your not cheering or booing it during football.(Soccer? nobody cares)
You may live there, but others have been there.
Glad to hear you live in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

#299 Jan 1, 2013
fromoverthesea wrote:
it's our Constitutional right "to keep and bear arms.(right use of 'bear?')---the criminals have them by God---why shouldn't the average citizen?
You trying to put criminal lawyers out of work?

Where do I sign up?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#300 Jan 1, 2013
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil is evil. You do not possess the the skill to quantify it. Some might think you're evil, others might think you're a fool.
Idiot comes to my mind when you express yourself.
All definitions are available in the dictionary.
Go to your village to look them up, they have been looking for you.
Dumb as well. Insults won't deter my anti-gun messages to America. I will keep urging America to disarm. And I will never stop.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#301 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
If America BANNED Guns, I as a concerned HUMANITARIAN would be soooo happy!!!!
You the twice banned racist from Kenya a humanitarian?
Nice try azzhole but it ain't working...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#302 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Dumb as well. Insults won't deter my anti-gun messages to America. I will keep urging America to disarm. And I will never stop.
Why don't you try disarming your countrymen pirating off your coast before feigning concern for America's anti gun agenda. Let us know how that works out for you...
Dozerman

Danville, WV

#303 Jan 1, 2013
HE doesn't live in MR. Rodgers neighborhood he fails to mention that Capital news reported on the 500,000 guns "in the wrong hands" in Kenya or that he preaches gun banning in America yet a 12year old yes a 12YEAR OLD can apply for a firearm permit in Kenya on top of the legal 40,000+ guns there by the way the news report was from June 2012 not really that long ago.that's probably why he wants us to disarm so the Kenyans can kill Americans just like the Somalis did in Mogadishu over one hundred of my fellow Army Rangers and Delta Force killed trying to rid them of an oppressive DrugLord

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#304 Jan 1, 2013
Americans aren't ready to get rid of their present day guns.
Soon, technology will develop weapons that make these gunpowder firearms look like spears. There will be lots of new ways to cause harm if so desired.
Spending lots of time, money and thought on getting rid of guns is a waste of time.
A better use of resources would be to spend them on mental health and research to help people with mental disorders.
These guns are at least very loud (without silencers).
Railguns are coming (small/quiet ones too)-
http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/bulletin/navy...

"Though Navy officials have yet to detail how the two competing systems differ, both have proved capable of sending projectiles a distance of 100+ nautical miles at speeds of up to 5,600 mph."

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

#305 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Dumb as well. Insults won't deter my anti-gun messages to America. I will keep urging America to disarm. And I will never stop.
Should have taken the advice of a wise man.

It's better to look like a fool than it is to open your mouth and confirm it.

Can you name that man?

Jeopardy song is playing.

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

#306 Jan 2, 2013
Kenya - the land where they beat their new mothers who can't pay for the birth and imprison them in the hospital against their will until the bill is paid. You talking about that Kenya?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/kenyan-...

You are already a society beat into submission by your government and health agencies soyour attitude is no surprise.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

#307 Jan 2, 2013
But, but BUTT STOCK TO THE HEAD!

I WAS TALKING ABOUT AMERICA!

When I sneak in there, get welfare and an EBT card I don't want to be robbed at the point of a gun. I'll need all that to pursue my own goals, not the ones of a common American who earned enough to be able to afford enough to pay for CWL and then have enough to buy a gun too!

America is going to hell due to the damn Constitution that which it was founded.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#308 Jan 2, 2013
Dozerman wrote:
<quoted text>The NATO 5.56 round will fire through an M16 rifle as will the .233 will fire trough an M16 but neither round will fire from an AK47. the NATO 5.56x45 round will fire from AK variants the AK-101 and the AK-102 but not the AK-47 which is chambered in 7.62x39
a nato round is made to be universal , why ???so the nato gi.s can use any nato ammo regardless of country... now it would be un-wise for the opposing force to be able to use the nato ammo and visa/versa ..... west [nato] is a red cook-off shell and the east is a green cook-off shell ......... now as a civil you can not get a nato round .... only authorized people , police/military etc etc

you get a imitation round , but not a nato round

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#309 Jan 2, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You the twice banned racist from Kenya a humanitarian?
Nice try azzhole but it ain't working...
Dumb. You should refine your language!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#310 Jan 2, 2013
Dumb
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try disarming your countrymen pirating off your coast before feigning concern for America's anti gun agenda. Let us know how that works out for you...
Somalis live in Somalia. Somalia has lawless pirates. Kenya is a lawful country. I live in Kenya. Kenya is different from Somalia. KNOW YOUR GEOGRAPHY. Kenyans aren't pirates you ignorant man. Besides western warships are busy fighting piracy in the Indian Ocean.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#311 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Cars are a necessary "polluting evil" but guns aren't necessary in life. What you Americans don't get is that there is a life besides guns! A life without guns. I live that life. I never had a gun and never will. Gun addiction is very serious in America. Wow
You need to do a little research before you pick on the United States for gun violence. Swaziland, officially the Kingdom of Swaziland (Swazi: Umbuso weSwatini), and sometimes called Ngwane or Swatini, is 5th on the list of the world's worst countries for gun-related deaths - almost 4 times higher than the United States (which ranks 10th). Wow - gun addiction is even mosre serious in Africa!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min It aint necessari... 122,214
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 149,570
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 min Princess Hey 7,031
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 7 min Michael 46,089
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 15 min Princess Hey 1,431
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 15 min Mechanic 4,184
"WAKE UP!" Obama "R" we'll do it for You! 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 34 min Spirit67_ 22,544
True or False Game 55 min -CatCiao- 632

Weird People Search