“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3082 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge difference.
Freedom of speech has never killed 20 kindergarteners, now did it asshat?
Try again - this post of your's failed.
Youíre attempting deception. Not all were in kindergarten.

A gun didnít kill those children. A loon pulling the trigger did.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3083 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got news for you, firearms are already taxed - so is ammunition.
Dumbass.
At the same rate of all other hard goods. Are you proposing a special tax on guns and ammo? Much like the insane cigarette taxes?

What should we overtax in your life?
theM

Grovetown, GA

#3084 Feb 6, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some of them bears are bigger than me....:)
what!?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3085 Feb 6, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre attempting deception. Not all were in kindergarten.
A gun didnít kill those children. A loon pulling the trigger did.
Yeah, but if he had no gun and simply pointed his finger at those kids and yelled, "Bang, bang!!!" how many would have died?

Afterall - he was a loon, right?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3086 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if gun sellers price their weapons so high that not all people can afford them, that's the government's fault? Installing a 3-4% tax hike on guns would not infringe anyone's rights. You pay more at the pump in taxes than that.
Youíre right, itís not fair. I pay more for diesel than you pay for gas. All prices must be equal.

OK, time to hurl.
theM

Grovetown, GA

#3087 Feb 6, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
not everyone can fight

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3088 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but if he had no gun and simply pointed his finger at those kids and yelled, "Bang, bang!!!" how many would have died?
On April 19, 1995 168 people were killed including 19 children younger than 6. No gun was used.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3089 Feb 6, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
At the same rate of all other hard goods. Are you proposing a special tax on guns and ammo? Much like the insane cigarette taxes?
What should we overtax in your life?
Lol...I live in Milwaukee County - we even have a special sales tax to help pay for Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Taxes are nothing new to me - I've been paying them for decades. Everytime you get in your car you're paying some sort of tax - especially if you drive a large luxury car. Everytime you go out to eat, you're paying some sort of tax. Go on vacation? More taxes. Cigarette taxes are clearly a separate issue - but similar to guns, a needed one.

I learned a long time ago that the only thing that is more harmful to you than cigarettes is actually harrassing a cigarette smoker. I used to smoke - and like everyone else (re: lemmings), gladly paid $5 per pack religeously each and everyday. You want to talk about some of the reasons for high healthcare costs over the last 50 years, try looking in an ashtray.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3090 Feb 6, 2013
Great White Snark wrote:
Teachers do NOT want to friggen pack n patrol. Sheeesh.
You speak for all teachers? What about those who are willing?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3091 Feb 6, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre right, itís not fair. I pay more for diesel than you pay for gas. All prices must be equal.
OK, time to hurl.
But having that awesome duelly with the horse trailer more than makes up for the price of diesel (white if you live in Georgia).

:o)

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#3092 Feb 6, 2013
Great White Snark wrote:
Teachers do NOT want to friggen pack n patrol. Sheeesh.
You're in the wrong state. Sheesh.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#3093 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had no gun he would have found a knife as did that loon in China that killed the kids in the daycare, and the one that killed the kids in the school. How many kids were killed or maimed there?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3094 Feb 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care , as soon as you modified it it isn't what it was.. but you preached that you needed one [military AR-15] because some dudes on bikes scare ya , at a red light
why not just buy a 410.. cheaper???????
I recommend a over/under
call your friends
Where did I state I needed one? Are you off your medication again?

I never stated anyone on bikes scared me. You are off your meds.

In .410 I donít own an over/under nor a side by side..410 I own an AR-15 with a .410 upper and I own a lever action .410. Also bought a .410 pistol and a .410 derringer. Why would I care about cheaper?

Why would you recommend an over/under over a side by side or a semiautomatic .410? Do you actually know anything about firearms?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#3095 Feb 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had no gun he would have found a knife as did that loon in China that killed the kids in the daycare, and the one that killed the kids in the school. How many kids were killed or maimed there?
22 kids and one teacher were wounded - no deaths.

HUGE difference.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12...

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3096 Feb 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
that is illegal or didn't you know , of course you didn't
but I'm not the who said you could , not I
pull your pants up
Letís see you make a claim, I counter it and then you say itís illegal. How exactly do you want to play this game? What are the rules?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3097 Feb 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
a]...Stevensģ 512 Gold Wing .410 Gauge w/26" Barrel Over/Under ...
The Stevens 512 Gold Wing .410 Gauge w/26" Barrel Over/Under Shotgun is a beautiful shotgun
b]...The Stoeger Condor line of over & under shotguns, from the ...
The Stoeger Condor line of over & under shotguns, from the Condor Supreme to the standard Condor shotgun,... The 16-gauge and .410 bore Condor have fixed chokes.
c]...WINCHESTER MODEL 101 .410 OVER UNDER SHOTGUN for sale (909973648)
WINCHESTER MODEL 101 .410 OVER UNDER SHOTGUN for sale in category Winchester Shotguns - Modern > O/U > Hunting offered by MBishop LLC ( 909973648 )
www.gunsamerica.com/909973648/Guns/Shotguns/W...
Gee, you wasted your time.

How much do you really know about guns? Iíve owned hundreds of different firearms over the years. I buy, sell, trade and am exposed to firearms every day. I currently own just over 100 firearms.

Do you really think youíre going to educate me on the .410?

Want to make me happy? Find a 45-70 derringer in the Tampa area I can look at before buying. Would you have the balls to shoot such a weapon loaded with Hornady 45-70? Itíll be a handful.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3098 Feb 6, 2013
<looks around> Just checking to see if any of my posts are missing. Wouldn't know. Wouldn't care. I took this off my tracker a week ago.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3099 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...I live in Milwaukee County - we even have a special sales tax to help pay for Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Taxes are nothing new to me - I've been paying them for decades. Everytime you get in your car you're paying some sort of tax - especially if you drive a large luxury car. Everytime you go out to eat, you're paying some sort of tax. Go on vacation? More taxes. Cigarette taxes are clearly a separate issue - but similar to guns, a needed one.
I learned a long time ago that the only thing that is more harmful to you than cigarettes is actually harrassing a cigarette smoker. I used to smoke - and like everyone else (re: lemmings), gladly paid $5 per pack religeously each and everyday. You want to talk about some of the reasons for high healthcare costs over the last 50 years, try looking in an ashtray.
If someone chooses to smoke itís none of my business, none of your business and none of the governmentís business. If a restaurant owner wants to allow smoking in his establishment itís none of my business, none of your business and none of the governmentís business.

The tax on cigarettes is nothing more than a morality tax. No, I do not smoke.

So, you believe government should use tax to discourage behavior?

High healthcare costs? Look to scumbag lawyers, insurance companies and government regulation.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3100 Feb 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
go to ebay , geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze stop
try this one.......Remington International 410 Ga/22 LR Over & Under/24" Blue B ...
New In Box. Part Number:89392 Buds Item Number: 14172
www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/... .
You are clueless on guns. You may NOT sell firearms on eBay.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3101 Feb 6, 2013
and 9/11 no gun or bomb so what is your point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 133,065
I Like..... (Mar '14) 7 min Independent1 499
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Vee 37,734
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 8 min Will Dockery 24,144
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 9 min toad4754 5,281
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 12 min toad4754 2,903
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min toad4754 7,637
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min -Persephone- 25,760
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Wolftracks 152,568
More from around the web