Force Majeure

Sweden

#3038 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Come on RedButt Herpies, you can do better than that. That response is old and boring. You've been using it for more than a year now. Up your game. Study your game plan. Then come back and try again, maybe you can bring your grade up, but I doubt it. If you had an IQ three points higher, you might be as intelligent as a dry sponge.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3039 Feb 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Tally :)
good morning ... see Tony is coming to Aspen don't know when ?????

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3040 Feb 6, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Coping from Wiki without giving credit again?
Show just one example of an AR-15 sold as a full automatic with a select switch. Just one.
that is illegal or didn't you know , of course you didn't

but I'm not the who said you could , not I

pull your pants up

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3041 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they're not footprints - they're bullet holes - that's what you get for turning and running during a war.
really don't give a damn what party you belong to.. but did you really read what she wrote?.........

good that we are not being physically attacked right now, we republicans would have footprints on our backs from the liberals trying to hide again. Not enough time to get to Canada.

on the back , won't that suggest that you were in front????????

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3042 Feb 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
really don't give a damn what party you belong to.. but did you really read what she wrote?.........
good that we are not being physically attacked right now, we republicans would have footprints on our backs from the liberals trying to hide again. Not enough time to get to Canada.
on the back , won't that suggest that you were in front????????
If I ran you over, and you had footprints on your back, I would assume that I was in back of you when I ran you over.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3043 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ran you over, and you had footprints on your back, I would assume that I was in back of you when I ran you over.
so then she is a front runner right... meaning that her lib statement means what??????????

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3045 Feb 6, 2013
Nevermind...

8-|

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3046 Feb 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
1].The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service
2]. It is clearly outlined in the Constitution of the United States. The Sitting President is the Chief law enforcement officer
I say yes it is as.well
Law enforcement officer.....hahahahahahahahaha hahaha, Fast and Furious, Invading countries with out congressional approval, Not shutting down the borders and of course not disclosing all campaign contributions or their sources. Is he going to pivot to law enforcement the same way he pivoted to jobs?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3047 Feb 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care , as soon as you modified it it isn't what it was.. but you preached that you needed one [military AR-15] because some dudes on bikes scare ya , at a red light
why not just buy a 410.. cheaper???????
I recommend a over/under
call your friends
20 and 12 gage shells are cheaper than that of a .410. You seldom see a .410 in anything but a single shot.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3048 Feb 6, 2013
a]...StevensŪ 512 Gold Wing .410 Gauge w/26" Barrel Over/Under ...
The Stevens 512 Gold Wing .410 Gauge w/26" Barrel Over/Under Shotgun is a beautiful shotgun

b]...The Stoeger Condor line of over & under shotguns, from the ...
The Stoeger Condor line of over & under shotguns, from the Condor Supreme to the standard Condor shotgun,... The 16-gauge and .410 bore Condor have fixed chokes.

c]...WINCHESTER MODEL 101 .410 OVER UNDER SHOTGUN for sale (909973648)
WINCHESTER MODEL 101 .410 OVER UNDER SHOTGUN for sale in category Winchester Shotguns - Modern > O/U > Hunting offered by MBishop LLC ( 909973648 )
www.gunsamerica.com/909973648/Guns/Shotguns/W...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3049 Feb 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>20 and 12 gage shells are cheaper than that of a .410. You seldom see a .410 in anything but a single shot.
again read I never said you did

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3050 Feb 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Law enforcement officer.....hahahahahahahahaha hahaha, Fast and Furious, Invading countries with out congressional approval, Not shutting down the borders and of course not disclosing all campaign contributions or their sources. Is he going to pivot to law enforcement the same way he pivoted to jobs?
read: 2]. It is clearly outlined in the Constitution of the United States. The Sitting President is the Chief law enforcement officer
I say yes it is as.well

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3051 Feb 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Law enforcement officer.....hahahahahahahahaha hahaha, Fast and Furious, Invading countries with out congressional approval, Not shutting down the borders and of course not disclosing all campaign contributions or their sources. Is he going to pivot to law enforcement the same way he pivoted to jobs?
what does this have to do with the presidency being a military office ...

and of course not disclosing all campaign contributions or their sources.

ooooooooooooooooooops sorry forgot whom I was talking to

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3052 Feb 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>20 and 12 gage shells are cheaper than that of a .410. You seldom see a .410 in anything but a single shot.
lets see , one shell per barrel , one trigger per barrel ,

breach loader , sounds like a single shot to me

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3053 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Thank you John Wayne.
Welcome.

.
milwaukee69 wrote:
So what's your advise for the 20 dead kids at Sandy Hook Elementary School?
I wouldn't turn their murder into political theater, "I'm sorry for our loss."

Too bad, a brave teacher wasn't armed, or an administrator, facility engineer or security guard didn't stop the murderer sooner.

.
milwaukee69 wrote:
Oh yeah, teach your kids - they should've been armed!!!
I've never promoted arming children; I've advocated teaching gun safety to children.

Adults should be armed, not children.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3054 Feb 6, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't turn their murder into political theater.
You're cohorts in the NRA already have - go over and visit the "Sandy Hook Truthers" thread.

Guns versus lives.

Btw, teacher's unions won't even consider putting up arming their rank and file - not since we've taken away their pensions.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Education/2011/0...

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#3055 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cohorts in the NRA already have - go over and visit the "Sandy Hook Truthers" thread.
Guns versus lives.
Btw, teacher's unions won't even consider putting up arming their rank and file - not since we've taken away their pensions.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Education/2011/0...
Regardless of pensions,they might if they were saving the lives of themselves and their kids.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3056 Feb 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of pensions,they might if they were saving the lives of themselves and their kids.
I know a few teachers, as do "all" Topix posters (snicker), and from what I've heard, none of them want to be armed. One teacher told me, "If the bad guys know I'm carrying a gun, who do you think they're going to shoot first?"

Take away the "Gun Free Zone" signs and put a target on the chest of every teacher.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#3058 Feb 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cohorts in the NRA already have - go over and visit the "Sandy Hook Truthers" thread.
Been there. It's mostly the Obamamaniacs using the kids (and others) for political theater over there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3059 Feb 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>From time to time some useless human being does a study on the percentage of traffic accidents and lists them by frequency with repect to colour, that is to say "Red cars are involved in more accidents than blue cars". You are clearly one of those who then believes that eliminating red cars will reduce the number of traffic accidents.

If you don't understand what I'm telling you just let me know and I'll put it into simpler terms for you.
Have the ever had one of those studies shoe red cars being in 95% of all accidents? I thought you leftists where supposed to be well educated and intelligent.
Try your liberal progressive propaganda elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min Mona Leeza 7,781
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,422
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min JM_Brazil 134,134
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 331
I Like..... (Mar '14) 8 min Just TLC 522
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,801
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 31 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,210
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min Wolftracks 152,824
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 25,919
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr andet1987 3,018
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 13
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,764
More from around the web