Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
Knowing how to shoot is half the equation; knowing how not to get shot, the other. Learn gun safety and teach your kids. Don't point weapons at people unless you want to kill them. If you don't want to get hit, use cover and concealment. Don't lie on the floor, bullets ricochet along floors and roads.
Keep your head on, grenades blow up and bullets fall down.
Thank you John Wayne.

So what's your advise for the 20 dead kids at Sandy Hook Elementary School?

Oh yeah, teach your kids - they should've been armed!!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>It's good that we are not being physically attacked right now, we republicans would have footprints on our backs from the liberals trying to hide again. Not enough time to get to Canada.
Actually they're not footprints - they're bullet holes - that's what you get for turning and running during a war.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying the Presidency is a military position and not civilian. He isn't shooting the gun moron, it's photo shopped. No wonder you don't understand the constitution.
I don't really believe you think your answers through sometimes (re: most of the time). The POTUS is Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces. So yes, he is military.

Dumbass.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>CBO: Obamacare will cost 7 million workers healthcare coverage...
Some patriot you are.
Again, try to think your answers through - first, the 9/11 hijackers did not survive the attacks - they died. Secondly, "Obama's new immigration rules" do not have any content that states, "all terrorists will be spared."

Try again...this one failed.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
listen dip I worked with the damn thing when I was in NAM, assigned to the CIA field team , along with cell-phones/night visions/gps and lasers .... so don't tell me , prob one was full auto-empty the entire mag/ second was the ejectors , the third was ammo was ball {colt } came aboard and has since
did I mention dust covers jammed ..barrel rise and flash
and they dumped the plastic stock and began to use carbon
but you tell all about it
argue about something you know and don't be so obsessed with trying to top me ... and quit with this stupid ID shit are are wrong no matter who you think you are
Disagreeing with you is attempting to top you? How nice it must be to be you.

Quit with the stupid ID shit?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
who said .......... so a gun owner can get along without an AR-15 just a waste
Yes, a gun owner can get by without an AR-15. There’s a big difference. The gun owner is spending his own money to purchase the AR-15. Medford spent taxpayer money.

What is so scary about an AR-15?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
don't have to Perry Mason .......... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze how long have you been harping on your delusion two years ..turn it in call the police
put it in black and white word for word and you call the legal system wrong.... you are too much of an idiot today for me , you used to be fun to belittle , the the THRILL IS GONE
hey that is a song title right PLAGIARISM ha ha ha ha
So, like most liberals you find it acceptable to use the work of others?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
info: A selective fire firearm has at least one semi–automatic and one automatic mode, which is activated by means of a selector which varies depending on the weapon's design.
ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Coping from Wiki without giving credit again?

Show just one example of an AR-15 sold as a full automatic with a select switch. Just one.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So add one more thing to the list of things that unions control and screw up.
You claim to want to protect the children in school. The way to do it won't get past the unions, so you choose to push for something that is proven not to work, even though it violates the constitution.
That says a lot about you.
As usual, typical out-of-touch-with-reality Conservaturd. I only agreed with the NRA with the armed policeman in each and every school idea. They're the ones that suggested it after Sandy Hook, not me. Teacher's unions, as well as unions, are a fact of life - if you want to know how to bust one, call Scott Walker - governor of Wisconsin - he's done a pretty good job at reducing the educational excellence level of the state. I'm not pro-union, but please understand how unions work - before any contract is ratified or modified, a vote must pass the rank and file. It's just how the union system works. That goes the same for any change to a school security system that puts teachers at the forefront.

What does say a lot about me is that I put the life of even one child above my right to own a gun. I would put just one child's safety above my own.

Using statistics to cloud the issue and mask the real problem is not solving the root problem.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
my point of view is you don't need one...a collector is one thing , home protection , never ... I have never said band guns .... I have said see who wants it ... like a George Kelly
I am a collector and I do own a single AR-15. I originally built it with a .410 upper for dove. Last trip to Atlanta I purchased a .22LR upper for it. I wouldn’t consider using it for home defense. But, that doesn’t mean others shouldn’t.

I also owned a 50 Beowulf. It was fun, but a friend wanted it badly so I sold it to him. I assure you the .223 has nothing over the .50 Beowulf round.

Again, what’s so scary about the AR-15?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

tallyho wrote:
THOUGHT:
if we watch a movie of mayhem and violence , and the doesn't have any influence on us....
well how does a 30 sec , 3.8 million dollar commercial makes us rush out to buy
The commercial doesn’t cause me to rush out and buy. Commercials are intended to give a product or service exposure. Not cause someone to immediately rush out and buy something.

Do you honestly think violent movies influence mentally sound people?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Last True Liberal wrote:
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone tried to break into my house five years ago; when he heard the *rack!* and *snap!* as I chambered a round in my Beretta 92F, he took off like his ass was on fire.
You are an idiot and a troll.
<quoted text>
I'm sure your mother is proud. What's that got to do with anything?
<quoted text>
Are you telling me I *don't* have a 92F? What do you base that on, asshole?
]

Awwww...and you make all those lies so convincing with all the name-calling, huh?

I'm telling you that you are a 100% fake. Do you need for me to spell it out for you? Googling all your "gun experience" doesn't impress anyone - especially on a public forum.

Try maybe the sexuality forum - I hear they need a couple more drag queen therapists.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a gun owner can get by without an AR-15. There’s a big difference. The gun owner is spending his own money to purchase the AR-15. Medford spent taxpayer money.
kinda like asking why did I need a tank in my garage

you watched too much Rambo ... Sgt, Rock

same answer to your same idiotic question ,,, because you have one .... did I need to waste all this time or can you figure out an AR-15 as being the one

which ID will we come back as

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
The commercial doesn’t cause me to rush out and buy. Commercials are intended to give a product or service exposure. Not cause someone to immediately rush out and buy something.
Do you honestly think violent movies influence mentally sound people?
sarcasm .. you definitely can not read and interpret

better call in your friends

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

How many different answers are there to that question?
PLEASE CONTINUE!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Coping from Wiki without giving credit again?
Show just one example of an AR-15 sold as a full automatic with a select switch. Just one.
never heard me say that , I told you about Nam time AR-15 and you had to counter with today's AR-15 was never in Nam ,, you were right today's on market wasn't
hell you didn't even know a dust id on an ejector port
but then again you don't know much ...

call in some friends now

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
sarcasm .. you definitely can not read and interpret
better call in your friends
Good morning Tally :)
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer that question.
No one wants a live hand grenade in their home. Why? Because you never know when someone is going to handle the thing improperly and do your whole family in.
Funny though, it's a whole lot more difficult to pull the pin on a grenade than to push the trigger on a rifle - automatic or otherwise. Then there is also the fact that once you've pulled the pin and tossed a grenade it's all over with. You can only pull the pin once but you can press the trigger on a rifle until the cops arrive.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a collector and I do own a single AR-15. I originally built it with a .410 upper for dove. Last trip to Atlanta I purchased a .22LR upper for it. I wouldn’t consider using it for home defense. But, that doesn’t mean others shouldn’t.
I also owned a 50 Beowulf. It was fun, but a friend wanted it badly so I sold it to him. I assure you the .223 has nothing over the .50 Beowulf round.
Again, what’s so scary about the AR-15?
I really don't care , as soon as you modified it it isn't what it was.. but you preached that you needed one [military AR-15] because some dudes on bikes scare ya , at a red light

why not just buy a 410.. cheaper???????
I recommend a over/under

call your friends

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••