Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you need to get more than just your standard education on the educator. Most, if not all, teachers nowadays are union. That kind of program would need to pass the rank and file. It's hard enough to find qualified teachers nowadays, let alone teachers that are willing to also carry a firearm in class.

Bottom line is that's a bet you would lose.
So add one more thing to the list of things that unions control and screw up.
You claim to want to protect the children in school. The way to do it won't get past the unions, so you choose to push for something that is proven not to work, even though it violates the constitution.
That says a lot about you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>In Texas we now have 4 school districts where teachers with CCL can carry and most ranges are giving free or reduced price CCL training for teachers
That is awesome! I suspected instructors would step up to the plate.

Bet those 4 districts will not be targets.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me then. What is the difference? A flat tax that would stabilize the cost of firearms and ammunition or taking your chances and putting your trust in someone that only has his own profits in mind?
I'm realistic - 4-5% is all that would be needed to fund the NRA's proposed school watches - which I don't think is unreasonable.
Nice dance. You originally posed a 400 to 500 percent increase in the tax, so that those who could afford to then own firearms would be more likely to keep them secure, from accidental use, or theft. THAT IS INFRINGEMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT.
Unless America give complete control to the government to sell firearms to the public,( which would entail a whole new bureaucracy)then the ONLY recourse is for private enterprise to sell the firearms to the public. Private enterprise has been the purveyor of firearms in this country since the first firearm was sold to the first American citizen.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is sad when you think about all the asshats that dodged the draft back in the 60's like your disillusioned leader of the NRA. It's also really sad that you weren't there to shine my boots after arming round-the-clock sorties back in '69. To use the Constitution and flaunt them as your rights without taking responsibility for those rights is so Taliban of you.
And to think I defended the rights and freedoms of turds such as yourself is a shame - a damn shame.
I also defended YOUR rights, during the early 70's, to be an azz to people you disagree with.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

what is the point here...
the school , the shooting ??

the shooter is ........Police say the teens "announced a holdup" and grabbed the coach by his chain necklace and stuck something in his chest. The girls ran as the 70-year-old coach, who is also a reserve police officer, struggled with the teens.

who is also a reserve police officer,

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! What a stretch. That would be on the teacher's dime if it cost anything at all. I'm willing to bet instructors would line up to give free instruction to teachers that want to learn gun safety and operation.
The CCL would be at the teacher's expense, but I bet they will still line up to get the permit.
There already is an instructor who has and is training teachers and school administers for free in Utah and another state.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
what is the point here...
the school , the shooting ??
the shooter is ........Police say the teens "announced a holdup" and grabbed the coach by his chain necklace and stuck something in his chest. The girls ran as the 70-year-old coach, who is also a reserve police officer, struggled with the teens.
who is also a reserve police officer,
There really is never going to be a point..you already know about this.. There is also never going to be an answer, just two people caught in a place in time, one in the crosshairs and one feeling their heart beating out of their chest as they do what they either think is right, what they are told or what they have to do for some reason perhaps never to be understood. That is what it is..now all we have to do is understand those instances of time..maybe one day the answers come.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot nothing - my military oath to service ceased the day I was honorably discharged after two tours.
I,(NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
It says defend, not uphold - seems to me you're the one that needs a refresher course.
Many veterans I know and communicate with, say that the oath they took is one they will uphold as long as they live, it has no expiration date.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie -pie you miss the point , you accused me of particle posting ...you posted a 2010 survey slightly outdated and it was in that blog you saw 18 , as well as 22
eat tuna they claim it will increase your brain power
Particle, is that the same as partial. You make little sense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>The weapon shown in Obama's photoshoped picure would be considered an Assault Weapon under Feinsteins bill do to the vent rib. hahahahahaha
Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>There already is an instructor who has and is training teachers and school administers for free in Utah and another state.
That's great. Doesn't quite go along with the gun owners are bad guys, does it?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

2 years ago you used this one:

Oh my, you too, after all these years of lies and false post accusing others of not being what they seem. Post your dd214 pookie, lets see if you were a cook or secretary.

Are you saying the Presidency is a military position and not civilian. He isn't shooting the gun moron, it's photo shopped. No wonder you don't understand the constitution.

understand the constitution.

she always digs a hole ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
no..........

a minute portion, piece, fragment, or amount; a tiny or very small bit: not a particle of supporting evidence.

slick

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
get it??????????

Description of particle - American HeritageŽ Dictionary

A very small piece or part; a tiny portion or speck. A very small or the smallest possible amount, trace, or degree: not a particle of doubt. A small division

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I see it took you 2 days to think of that - your mother helping you come up with these answers?
I'm not here every day. Unlike you, I have a real life.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got news for you, firearms are already taxed - so is ammunition.
Dumbass.
I've got news for *you,* dumbass; they aren't all taxed.

Go take another nap.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone tried to break into my house five years ago; when he heard the *rack!* and *snap!* as I chambered a round in my Beretta 92F, he took off like his ass was on fire.
You are an idiot and a troll.
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and my Vespa does 185 mph too.
I'm sure your mother is proud. What's that got to do with anything?
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text> This is the internet you imbicile - everybody is John Wayne.
Are you telling me I *don't* have a 92F? What do you base that on, asshole?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
<quoted text>BHO may be a "winner", but we're ALL losers because of it.
Dumbass
69er thinks that a know-nothing "community organizer"/president from the most handgun-free and corrupt city in the entire nation, and who has raised everyone's taxes and who has trippled the national debt, and who has spent the last four years whining and blaming Bush for everything, is a "winner."

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

you

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if there should be an annual tax ??

could maybe curb some of the guns????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

190 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Mister_ E 15,605
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min Truths 6,583
Good men (Aug '12) 10 min Ozzie 36
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 11 min Rose of Tralee 13,063
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 20 min dragoon70056 1,670
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 26 min Ozzie 6,983
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Mister_ E 141,617
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 55 min Lucy 1,579
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr honeymylove 28,368