“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2947 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so your were only a patriot for 4 years. Convenient. Most of us was for life.
Nice try...

Being a man with a woman's picture doesn't make you an expert on anything - more specifically patriotism or the military oath.

If you indeed took the oath, which I'm fairly sure you did not, you'd know what it actually means - instead of cutting and pasting from Wikipedia.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2948 Feb 5, 2013
'Only cowards need guns' is hippy peacenik propaganda, flower power.

Anybody serious about protecting life and property needs a gun. Get a clue. The brave don't throw shoes.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2949 Feb 5, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
'Only cowards need guns' is hippy peacenik propaganda, flower power.
Anybody serious about protecting life and property needs a gun. Get a clue. The brave don't throw shoes.
Wait till Redneck Hippie reads this.

Yo' in a heap o' trouble boy.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2950 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, even at a shooting range, one of the best shooters in history, a decorated Navy SEAL, armed to the teeth - never had a fighting chance.
Here's a man that was trained in self-defense - literally, trained in self-defense. One of the best - an elite fighting soldier.
What makes you think he had any kind of fighting chance?
Ahhhhhhhhhh, the ambush - right?
And of course every bad guy with a gun would never think of ambushing an armed-to-the-teeth Denny Crane/Crain, right?
And you libs have been celebrating it as justification for your assault on the 2nd Amendment. Hey,if a SEAL can't protect himself no one can,right? You sh1theel libs are the vilest scum a society can experience. Your treasonous motives to undermine the Constitution are exceeded only by the vileness of your ideology.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2951 Feb 5, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>And you libs have been celebrating it as justification for your assault on the 2nd Amendment. Hey,if a SEAL can't protect himself no one can,right? You sh1theel libs are the vilest scum a society can experience. Your treasonous motives to undermine the Constitution are exceeded only by the vileness of your ideology.
It's not possible for you to discuss anything without spilling your crap all over this forum, is it?

Try again - take a deep breathe - and post something worth while for a change. You ought to be really familiar with the term vile, I've seen it many times before from you.

Take your sh1theel 'tude and go pound salt.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2952 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that Tally - my point was that I was charged with upholding the Constitution. That ended the day my "employment" with the government ended.
got ya , but my Pledge of Allegiance of the United States is an expression of loyalty to the federal flag and the republic of the United States of America.... is endless

to me the same when I served

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2953 Feb 5, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to Tally...YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. I posted the headline and the first sentence or two from the article. THE I PROVIDED THE WEB SITE so M69 and any other poster, who felt inclined, could check out the article for themselves. Gawd.. you're so busy trying to attack me you've, once again, made a total fool out of yourself.
You really should stay away from the alcohol and Vicodin.
BTW.. YOUR "The Last True Liberal" phoney TPX ID was just too obvious. I also suggest you fine tune your auto response program. Your posts, in many cases, aren't making sense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cShYbLkhBcXX
;-D
sweetie -pie you miss the point , you accused me of particle posting ...you posted a 2010 survey slightly outdated and it was in that blog you saw 18 , as well as 22
eat tuna they claim it will increase your brain power

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2954 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try...
Being a man with a woman's picture doesn't make you an expert on anything - more specifically patriotism or the military oath.
If you indeed took the oath, which I'm fairly sure you did not, you'd know what it actually means - instead of cutting and pasting from Wikipedia.
Oh my, you too, after all these years of lies and false post accusing others of not being what they seem. Post your dd214 pookie, lets see if you were a cook or secretary.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2955 Feb 5, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>And you libs have been celebrating it as justification for your assault on the 2nd Amendment. Hey,if a SEAL can't protect himself no one can,right? You sh1theel libs are the vilest scum a society can experience. Your treasonous motives to undermine the Constitution are exceeded only by the vileness of your ideology.
I was going to build a fireplace out on the patio for cookouts, but got worried that everytime I turned over a rock, there would be a liberals under it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2956 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not possible for you to discuss anything without spilling your crap all over this forum, is it?
Try again - take a deep breathe - and post something worth while for a change. You ought to be really familiar with the term vile, I've seen it many times before from you.
It's good that we are not being physically attacked right now, we republicans would have footprints on our backs from the liberals trying to hide again. Not enough time to get to Canada.
Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2957 Feb 5, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>yea we all see that shit on cops every night when the cops are knocking seven colours of shit out of every mother f'ucker. personally i think the c'unts are full of steroids and are roid raging all over YOUR individual rights yea be gratefull you dont see it from the otherside of the fence where f'uckers are civilised.Open your eyes.Your only true freedom is to kiss their steriod injected asses.Dont think its not your turn next each one a little hitler you used to bully at school ready to blow a fuse and say f'uck your rights
Yes what is with those meat heads ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2958 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>They just prefer to ignore shall not infringe. Some parts of the constitution mean nothing to a liberal. When you say because a shotgun has a pistol grip I can't buy it that is an infringement
Precisely.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2959 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely.
The weapon shown in Obama's photoshoped picure would be considered an Assault Weapon under Feinsteins bill do to the vent rib. hahahahahaha

Level 2

Location hidden

#2961 Feb 5, 2013
Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>So now the commander of the Air Force, Navy, Army and Marines can't shoot a gun? Are you saying the Feinstein bill encompasses the military too?
You Republicans are stuck on stupid sometimes.
Are you saying the Presidency is a military position and not civilian. He isn't shooting the gun moron, it's photo shopped. No wonder you don't understand the constitution.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2963 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try...
CBO: Obamacare will cost 7 million workers healthcare coverage...

Top Dem Scolds Colleagues Against Using Term 'Illegal Immigrant'...

Obama's new immigration rules would have spared 9/11 hijackers...

Some patriot you are.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2964 Feb 5, 2013
1].The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service

2]. It is clearly outlined in the Constitution of the United States. The Sitting President is the Chief law enforcement officer

I say yes it is as.well

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2965 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just lump you in with all the OTHER lying worthless sh1theel scum libs on here. Your posts are as cogent as Menendez's claims of innocence.(Not worth a rat's azz) HA HA HA

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2967 Feb 5, 2013
Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>You also have him lumped into the "I'm really afraid of you and will not meet you IRL but use the excuse I hate going north of the Mason-Dixon line tee hee" category. Dontcha? Tough guy?
From a fluffer that hates going North of Obama and Ferrertman's beltlines, that's pretty funny.

Location hidden

#2970 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not - that was my point.

All the pro-gunners saying, "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands."

The NRA has blossomed it into an anti-gun war. Fat chance anything will get through Congress, let alone a simple change to background checks.

See the way propaganda gets out of hand?
Even you don't know what your point was.

They are exercising their first amendment right,

Explain the NRA blossoming into Anti-gun war.

Location hidden

#2971 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude - don't get all misty-eyed with me. You side with them, take it like the man you lead everyone on here to believe you are. I could really care less if you are or you aren't a NRA member - the bottom line is, the pro-gun lobby said that's what they want, not me.
Back pedal like a crawfish, and deflect as usual.
I lead everyone on here to believe I am what? Try putting together a coherent sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 149,559
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min I_d Never Do That 2,565
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min The Dude 122,186
A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 13 min David0407 855
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,861
True or False Game 14 min David0407 622
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min dragoon70056 22,541
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 21 min Hitesrunprincess 46,085
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr -Shaman- 7,029

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE