“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2908 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I'm glad you agree with me.
You really ought to abandon French and take up English - neither is your strong suit.
He said "forced to volunter." What part of that do you not understand?
I feel your blather is somewhat amusing; however, slipping in an insult only deflects the saddest part of your life. You are a liberal who equates to voting against your country so you could vote for yourself and more candy. You should know that if you don’t like this country and its constitution there are plenty of flights daily that will give you the workers paradise you seem to desire.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2909 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am fine with Texas defining my gun rights and not New York. I don't like assault rifles but lots of people do so who am I to say what they need nor should own. The assault ban was in effect for 10 years and didn't work so why expect different results now
Liberals are always swinging at windmills.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2910 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Again - 4-5% tax hike on all firearms and ammunition would not price everything out of reach - but it would help pay for your Highness' suggestion of putting armed police in each and every school in the US. Actually, you're incorrect on the importance of the 2nd Ammendment - there is one more important - so said the original authors. Lastly, I've got news for you - taxes, regardless on how they are applied, never go down. State and federal taxes do not remain at a stable level for anything - including firearms.

How much has the membership to the NRA gone up year-after-year?
Guns are already taxed. Armed guards was not my suggestion. Allowing concealed carry by teachers is. And it doesn't cost the tax payer a dime.

Why not discontinue feeding the crack dealers with our tax dollars and instead use those tax dollars to guard our students?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2911 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I feel your blather is somewhat amusing; however, slipping in an insult only deflects the saddest part of your life. You are a liberal who equates to voting against your country so you could vote for yourself and more candy. You should know that if you don’t like this country and its constitution there are plenty of flights daily that will give you the workers paradise you seem to desire.
Spot on :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2912 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I feel your blather is somewhat amusing; however, slipping in an insult only deflects the saddest part of your life. You are a liberal who equates to voting against your country so you could vote for yourself and more candy. You should know that if you don’t like this country and its constitution there are plenty of flights daily that will give you the workers paradise you seem to desire.
It really is sad when you think about all the asshats that dodged the draft back in the 60's like your disillusioned leader of the NRA. It's also really sad that you weren't there to shine my boots after arming round-the-clock sorties back in '69. To use the Constitution and flaunt them as your rights without taking responsibility for those rights is so Taliban of you.

And to think I defended the rights and freedoms of turds such as yourself is a shame - a damn shame.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2913 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are always swinging at windmills.
They see the failure of government and naturally want more of the same. Look how well gun laws have worked in Chicago and DC. So naturally we need more laws in their mind

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2914 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are already taxed. Armed guards was not my suggestion. Allowing concealed carry by teachers is. And it doesn't cost the tax payer a dime.
Why not discontinue feeding the crack dealers with our tax dollars and instead use those tax dollars to guard our students?
But that's not what your fearless leader of the NRA suggested - they want armed, trained police guarding each and every school in America. Or did you forget about that?

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-12-21...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2915 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remove the gun free zone. Churches were gun free zones in Texas until they had a mass shooting at a church. Now no ones knows if someone with a CCL is armed in church. My bet is they are. The result was no more mass shootings

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2916 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am fine with Texas defining my gun rights and not New York. I don't like assault rifles but lots of people do so who am I to say what they need nor should own. The assault ban was in effect for 10 years and didn't work so why expect different results now
because tv for one ... but it is the user not the tool ,
I think the codes should be the same in all states ... but NY does tell you don't carry here on and out of state permit

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2917 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't cost a dime, huh? Who's going to teach them to shoot? Whos going to teach Mrs. Radcliff, age 61, an English teacher for 35 years to suddenly strap on a Glock and be prepared to shoot the lights out of a AR-15-weilding intruder (without shooting any students in the process) like John Wayne?

I gaurantee you that the teacher's unions around America aren't simply going to automatically vote in CAC for their rank and file just because the NRA says its a great idea. Heck, they are already giving up their pentions up here - no you want them to be security too?

LMFGDAO...get a clue, dude.

Location hidden

#2918 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Volunteered as targets?

You do realize how ignorant that sounds, don't you?

So ALL school kids volunteer to become targets of a semi-automatic rifle by being FORCED to go to school?

To blame Sandy Hook on a sign is so NRA of you.
Yes, the people responsible for the gun free zone policy should feel stupid. Take every mass shooting in the US in the last decade or two, what percentage happened in a gun free zone?

I didn't say the students volunteer to be targets. I said they get volunteered. There you go changing what I say to fit your needs again.
They are forced into that situation, by the adults that make the rules.

I have no affiliation with the NRA. I'm not even a member. Sell your propaganda elsewhere.
Yes! The sign says,"hey, we are ALL unarmed". "Nobody can shoot back at you".

Location hidden

#2919 Feb 5, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was good! Can I borrow it some day? There are a couple of a-holes I'd like to insult.

Dr-Stripper wrote, "<quoted text>
If the government taxes the hell out of the firearms so that people can't afford them, THAT is the governments fault.
"

Does your mother know you're off her teat?

* That takes care of a-hole number one!
Yeah, name calling and insults make you so credible. Only a child would think so.

Show a single thing in your post that disproves my statement.
Wait, did you actually think anyone would get too distracted by your childish retort to realize you didn't even address the statement?

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2920 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mislead.
A new study by the VA indicates that 8 veterans each day commit suicide. War isn't an easy thing to deal with, regardless of what Fox may put on your TV.
8? Nope... not even close.

FORBES..
2/05/2013 @ 8:15AM

22: The Number of Veterans Who Now Commit Suicide Every Day

Almost once an hour – every 65 minutes to be precise – a military veteran commits suicide, says a new investigation by the Department of Veterans Affairs.....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/201...

Location hidden

#2921 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I have to LMAO at the pro-gunners. The current administration proposes changes to background checks and assault weapons laws and they take it as Obama is banning all guns.

Kinda' reminds me of an old Japanese Godzilla movie. "OMG!!! Godzirra ris' attacking Tokyo!!! The rend of the rorld ris upon us!!! Run!!! Run!!!"
Again. Show where anyone has said Obama is banning all guns? It's been pointed out repeatedly that nobody is saying that. Yet you continue to spread that lie.
The point being made is that limiting or undermining is infringing.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2922 Feb 5, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
8? Nope... not even close.
FORBES..
2/05/2013 @ 8:15AM
22: The Number of Veterans Who Now Commit Suicide Every Day
Almost once an hour – every 65 minutes to be precise – a military veteran commits suicide, says a new investigation by the Department of Veterans Affairs.....
http://www.forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/201...
Thanks Nance...I corrected myself in another thread. USA Today reported 8 per day on Friday - I Googled the story today and saw 22.

That is a shame.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2923 Feb 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
because tv for one ... but it is the user not the tool ,
I think the codes should be the same in all states ... but NY does tell you don't carry here on and out of state permit
You are right. A gun is just a tool that can be used for good or bad. Most states with CCL recognize other states CCL license just like with a driver license.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2924 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the people responsible for the gun free zone policy should feel stupid. Take every mass shooting in the US in the last decade or two, what percentage happened in a gun free zone?
I didn't say the students volunteer to be targets. I said they get volunteered. There you go changing what I say to fit your needs again.
They are forced into that situation, by the adults that make the rules.
I have no affiliation with the NRA. I'm not even a member. Sell your propaganda elsewhere.
Yes! The sign says,"hey, we are ALL unarmed". "Nobody can shoot back at you".
Now that is the way to put up a sign for a gun free zone. In 15 years I have only seen 2 proper signs telling people it is unlawfu to carry a gun here. You may see a picture of a gun with a line through it but it means nothing. The sign has to have exact wording

Location hidden

#2925 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>It really is sad when you think about all the asshats that dodged the draft back in the 60's like your disillusioned leader of the NRA. It's also really sad that you weren't there to shine my boots after arming round-the-clock sorties back in '69. To use the Constitution and flaunt them as your rights without taking responsibility for those rights is so Taliban of you.

And to think I defended the rights and freedoms of turds such as yourself is a shame - a damn shame.
That says sooooo much about you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2926 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. Show where anyone has said Obama is banning all guns? It's been pointed out repeatedly that nobody is saying that. Yet you continue to spread that lie.
The point being made is that limiting or undermining is infringing.
They just prefer to ignore shall not infringe. Some parts of the constitution mean nothing to a liberal. When you say because a shotgun has a pistol grip I can't buy it that is an infringement

Location hidden

#2927 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>But that's not what your fearless leader of the NRA suggested - they want armed, trained police guarding each and every school in America. Or did you forget about that?

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-12-21...
Again, you try to force some form of affiliation between me and the NRA. You repeating that lie, isn't going to make it fact. As I've already told you, I am not a NRA member.

Just because the same method worked for Obama in the presidential debates, doesn't mean it will work for you here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 min Judy 123 61,581
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 2 min UnderstandPeople 6,854
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min andet1987 32,712
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Goku Black 213,168
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 4 min shawn 357
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min SweLL GirL 36,271
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 9 min Trump your President 29
A to Z songs by title or group! 18 min Judy 123 1,233
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min 8541 MARINE 73,372
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 21,465
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 1 hr Ferrerman 42
More from around the web