“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2887 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>What a damn shame. How do you stop crazy people. Like the guy who grabbed the kid. Everyone around knew he was crazy and had threatened people with guns before
see what I mean.....
You attempt to put the 2nd on equal footing with other rights, and even things that are not rights. It is not on equal footing, it is on a pedistal, stronger, and more important. "Shall not be infringed" says so!

what a response

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2888 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
If it failed, where is your post containing the "N" word? If you truly felt my post failed, you would have included the "N" word in its entirety, rather than childishly calling me names.
Nincompoop?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2889 Feb 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, you called for a 400% to 500% tax increase, which would be excessive and onerous and would infringe on the 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment does not address the cost of the firearms decided upon by the seller. Supply and demand determine that.
So tell me then. What is the difference? A flat tax that would stabilize the cost of firearms and ammunition or taking your chances and putting your trust in someone that only has his own profits in mind?

I'm realistic - 4-5% is all that would be needed to fund the NRA's proposed school watches - which I don't think is unreasonable.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2890 Feb 5, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text> au contraire no-one mentioned any rules.I got all the guns n shit
Oh good, I like no rules. Do you tango or just ooooga booga and the booty shake?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2891 Feb 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>Except, you called for a 400% to 500% tax increase, which would be excessive and onerous and would infringe on the 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment does not address the cost of the firearms decided upon by the seller. Supply and demand determine that.
He's been told that. He chooses to ignore it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2892 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if gun sellers price their weapons so high that not all people can afford them, that's the government's fault? Installing a 3-4% tax hike on guns would not infringe anyone's rights. You pay more at the pump in taxes than that.
Putting a 15% tax on pot would be better, then legalize it. It will do more to rid the earth of liberals than abortions do.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2893 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of speech also never had the phrase,"shall not be infringed" as part of it either.
You can say my post failed all you want. As many on here realize, you saying it failed, only adds credibility to it.
Loons are a hoot. Not even their gerbils believe them any more.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2894 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
No! If the government taxes the hell out of the firearms so that people can't afford them, THAT is the governments fault. It also violates the second amendment since it undermines the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
You can try to put words in my mouth to suit your needs, but you can't change the fact you jumped into a debate between Ferrerman and me, tried to change his statements to your statements, and now want to change what I said to make it easier for you to debate.
Your methods have been outed.
I've never seen that amendment that states the right of the people to pump and burn gas shall not be infringed.
You attempt to put the 2nd on equal footing with other rights, and even things that are not rights. It is not on equal footing, it is on a pedistal, stronger, and more important. "Shall not be infringed" says so!
Again - 4-5% tax hike on all firearms and ammunition would not price everything out of reach - but it would help pay for your Highness' suggestion of putting armed police in each and every school in the US. Actually, you're incorrect on the importance of the 2nd Ammendment - there is one more important - so said the original authors. Lastly, I've got news for you - taxes, regardless on how they are applied, never go down. State and federal taxes do not remain at a stable level for anything - including firearms.

How much has the membership to the NRA gone up year-after-year?

Level 2

Location hidden

#2895 Feb 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
my whole point to have ever be here to post was this: I'm not asking anyone to ban guns , what I'm asking is that the 50 states tighten up unify there codes and screen people who get guns .... do you know most police depts, do that
I also feel that high- powered/semi-auto long arms/ assault weapons are not necessary for yourself defense at home
so maybe a restriction would have help, if 9 failed but one worked then that is a success ...
look the reason one gave for an AR-15 biker gangs at a red light.... does know that a dust cover refer to the ejector port
WATCH..........
To assume is to fail. You do not know every instance when I or other may need any type of weapon to defend ourselves. La la land is a pretty place, but you need to realize there are rotten people out there and their limits of crime and cruelty is not yet measured. Even though the Death Wish Movies were fiction, they are very much like what is going on in Chicago, Camden, The Bronx and LA right now. Some parts are a war zone.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2896 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
They got volunteered as targets by being forced to go to school in a gun free zone. That was not their choice.
Volunteered as targets?

You do realize how ignorant that sounds, don't you?

So ALL school kids volunteer to become targets of a semi-automatic rifle by being FORCED to go to school?

To blame Sandy Hook on a sign is so NRA of you.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2897 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
See description of M69 in previous posts. Childish!
I didn't think you'd have a snappy comeback for that one.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2898 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your mother know you're off her teat?
Now that was good! Can I borrow it some day? There are a couple of a-holes I'd like to insult.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
If the government taxes the hell out of the firearms so that people can't afford them, THAT is the governments fault.

* That takes care of a-hole number one!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2899 Feb 5, 2013
world traveler .. always walk down the street with an AR-15 , I would believe you if you told me you were the Queen of Siam

you do know your la/la land

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2900 Feb 5, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was good! Can I borrow it some day? There are a couple of a-holes I'd like to insult.
<quoted text>
* That takes care of a-hole number one!
I have to LMAO at the pro-gunners. The current administration proposes changes to background checks and assault weapons laws and they take it as Obama is banning all guns.

Kinda' reminds me of an old Japanese Godzilla movie. "OMG!!! Godzirra ris' attacking Tokyo!!! The rend of the rorld ris upon us!!! Run!!! Run!!!"
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2901 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to LMAO at the pro-gunners. The current administration proposes changes to background checks and assault weapons laws and they take it as Obama is banning all guns.
It does lend some insight into the mentality of the common pro-gunner .... illiterate buffoons. They can't read well, they can't write well, they can't speak very well either - so when confronted by someone they don't agree with, out comes the gun! "I said 2 plus 2 makes 5! You wanna' makes somethin' out of it!"

Level 2

Location hidden

#2902 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Volunteered as targets?
You do realize how ignorant that sounds, don't you?
So ALL school kids volunteer to become targets of a semi-automatic rifle by being FORCED to go to school?
To blame Sandy Hook on a sign is so NRA of you.
Do facts always confuse you. Was the school a gun free zone, yes, did we have laws against guns in schools, yes, did 20 kids get killed because neither worked..........YES>

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2903 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Do facts always confuse you. Was the school a gun free zone, yes, did we have laws against guns in schools, yes, did 20 kids get killed because neither worked..........YES>
Good, I'm glad you agree with me.

You really ought to abandon French and take up English - neither is your strong suit.

He said "forced to volunter." What part of that do you not understand?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2904 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Nincompoop?
That's what I and everyone else thought.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2905 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I and everyone else thought.
Don't sell yourself short - everyone on this forum still believes you're an expert marksman and a doctor.

**nudge, nudge - wink, wink***
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2906 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "forced to volunter." What part of that do you not understand?
Sorry to jump into your little dialogue but to be perfectly fair to her it was only the first word and the last word she didn't understand. The rest of the sentence was clear as a bell to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min ChristineM 127,775
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 51 min Kapil 756
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 151,111
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 2 hr andet1987 7,349
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr wichita-rick 24,006
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 3 hr Patrick Star 367
Bill Cosby 3 hr FTW Forever 223
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 4 hr TALLYHO 8541 292
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 hr David0407 8,049

Weird People Search