*=* SEE most current post!*=*
Racist, bigot, liar.
BHO

United States

#2868 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist, bigot, liar.
How dare you talk about me like that??!!(Even though it's true)

I'm revoking your subsidies!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2869 Feb 5, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
As a nature-lover, amateur botanist and a bonsai gardener I'd rather you shoot up your countrymen instead.

Brian_G wrote, "I like guns.
Be thankful you live in a nation with individual rights."

You mean, be thankful you risk dying at the hands of someone who feels his indivdiual rights include blowing your head off for stepping on his grass or pulling into his driveway by mistake.

The Last True Overhaul wrote, "
Because I need one."

Because you're a coward and your voice sounds like a 12-year-old girl whenever someone confronts you.

The Last True Overhaul wrote, "
You still did not explain how cops with guns are not cowards while civilians with guns are.
"

The gun is part of the police uniform, while for you it is a substitute for your lack of a dick and a pair of almonds. Hence the gun on a policeman's hip has nothing at all to do with who he is "personally" but for you it is a sign of your cock-less cowardice.

The Last True Overhaul wrote, "<quoted text>
Fucktard idiots like you ..."

Sounds like a typical puzzy boy who's hoping his four-letter words will intimidate and make someone think he's something he's not.
Progressive tripe.

Location hidden

#2870 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Read my post slowly, one more time - not everyone that wants a firearm can afford one. By your innane definition, that would be infringement. Infringement not by the government - infringement by the gun sellers. You're getting government mixed up with the private sector.
Read my post slowly. It already addressed what you have posted here. You're not even treading water. You're back stroking.
The Bill Of Rights tells government what their limitations are Genius! Too freaking funny!

Location hidden

#2871 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, even at a shooting range, one of the best shooters in history, a decorated Navy SEAL, armed to the teeth - never had a fighting chance.

Here's a man that was trained in self-defense - literally, trained in self-defense. One of the best - an elite fighting soldier.

What makes you think he had any kind of fighting chance?

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the ambush - right?

And of course every bad guy with a gun would never think of ambushing an armed-to-the-teeth Denny Crane/Crain, right?
Lol, you try to make this a gun issue. The sniper was so smart he and his neighbor decided to take a guy with PTSD to the shooting range. Dumb move.
This is another case of mental health failures, not a case about guns.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2872 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive tripe.
Is there any other kind?All the answers that won't work. We had an assault weapons ban for 10 years and it didn't nothing to reduce crime. In Connecticut assault weapons ban was the law. Large magazines are out the in the millions and it takes seconds to change a mag. Gun free zones don't stop criminals from bringing in guns. It just stops good citizens. Tough gun laws in big cities have very high gun crime while States that have CCL crime is reduced . Mental health records are restricted from background checks in many states. Universal background checks are not universal.Obama lets no crisis go to waste.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2873 Feb 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post slowly. It already addressed what you have posted here. You're not even treading water. You're back stroking.
The Bill Of Rights tells government what their limitations are Genius! Too freaking funny!
So if gun sellers price their weapons so high that not all people can afford them, that's the government's fault? Installing a 3-4% tax hike on guns would not infringe anyone's rights. You pay more at the pump in taxes than that.

Location hidden

#2874 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and my Vespa does 185 mph too. This is the internet you imbicile - everybody is John Wayne.

Pretty easy to hide behind your mother's apron, ain't it dumbass?
Pretty easy to hide behind your redundant propaganda isn't it poser?

"I'm M69, a retired military man". I accuse everyone that disagrees with me of being a cyber whatever the word of the day is. I accuse everyone that is pro gun of being John Wayne. Anything I think is a fact, I prove by simply saying its the case 99% of the time. If I really really want it to be true, I use 99.999%. If I can't find something wrong with a post from someone I dislike, I add to their post, or try to twist it into something I can criticize. I don't think my childish banter gives away the fact that I'm 12, do you? Oh come on! You didn't really believe a retired military man sworn to uphold the constitution would want to take everyone's rights and freedoms away did you? I'm just a brainwashed juvenile, that thinks I know everything, including what's best for all of you.

Location hidden

#2875 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Huge difference.

Freedom of speech has never killed 20 kindergarteners, now did it asshat?

Try again - this post of your's failed.
Freedom of speech also never had the phrase,"shall not be infringed" as part of it either.
You can say my post failed all you want. As many on here realize, you saying it failed, only adds credibility to it.

Location hidden

#2876 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Huge difference.

Freedom of speech has never killed 20 kindergarteners, now did it asshat?

Try again - this post of your's failed.
If it failed, where is your post containing the "N" word? If you truly felt my post failed, you would have included the "N" word in its entirety, rather than childishly calling me names.

Location hidden

#2877 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So did 20 kindergarteners.

Your point is?
20 kindergarteners didn't take a guy with PTSD to the shooting range, did they?
They got volunteered as targets by being forced to go to school in a gun free zone. That was not their choice.

Location hidden

#2878 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting choice of words - progressive instead of liberal:

pro·gres·sive/pr&#601; &#712;gr&#603;s&#6 18;v

adjective
1. favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
2. making progress toward better conditions; employing or advocating more enlightened or liberal ideas, new or experimental methods, etc.: a progressive community.
3. characterized by such progress, or by continuous improvement.
4.( initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to any of the Progressive parties in politics.
5. going forward or onward; passing successively from one member of a series to the next; proceeding step by step.

Thank you.
The term was progressives, not progressive. Let me help you with that.
https://www.google.com/search...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2879 Feb 5, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
He was a 'sniper' and he got sniped!
END of STORY!
I'd say more like bushed whacked

Location hidden

#2880 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Like at an Elementary School?
See description of M69 in previous posts. Childish!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2881 Feb 5, 2013
a person who claims PTSD..in't that like a mass shooter claiming insanity after the fact

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2882 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if gun sellers price their weapons so high that not all people can afford them, that's the government's fault? Installing a 3-4% tax hike on guns would not infringe anyone's rights. You pay more at the pump in taxes than that.
Except, you called for a 400% to 500% tax increase, which would be excessive and onerous and would infringe on the 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment does not address the cost of the firearms decided upon by the seller. Supply and demand determine that.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2883 Feb 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say more like bushed whacked
What a damn shame. How do you stop crazy people. Like the guy who grabbed the kid. Everyone around knew he was crazy and had threatened people with guns before

Location hidden

#2884 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any other kind?All the answers that won't work. We had an assault weapons ban for 10 years and it didn't nothing to reduce crime. In Connecticut assault weapons ban was the law. Large magazines are out the in the millions and it takes seconds to change a mag. Gun free zones don't stop criminals from bringing in guns. It just stops good citizens. Tough gun laws in big cities have very high gun crime while States that have CCL crime is reduced . Mental health records are restricted from background checks in many states. Universal background checks are not universal.Obama lets no crisis go to waste.
Every point, spot on!

Location hidden

#2885 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So if gun sellers price their weapons so high that not all people can afford them, that's the government's fault? Installing a 3-4% tax hike on guns would not infringe anyone's rights. You pay more at the pump in taxes than that.
No! If the government taxes the hell out of the firearms so that people can't afford them, THAT is the governments fault. It also violates the second amendment since it undermines the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
You can try to put words in my mouth to suit your needs, but you can't change the fact you jumped into a debate between Ferrerman and me, tried to change his statements to your statements, and now want to change what I said to make it easier for you to debate.
Your methods have been outed.
I've never seen that amendment that states the right of the people to pump and burn gas shall not be infringed.

You attempt to put the 2nd on equal footing with other rights, and even things that are not rights. It is not on equal footing, it is on a pedistal, stronger, and more important. "Shall not be infringed" says so!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2886 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>What a damn shame. How do you stop crazy people. Like the guy who grabbed the kid. Everyone around knew he was crazy and had threatened people with guns before
my whole point to have ever be here to post was this: I'm not asking anyone to ban guns , what I'm asking is that the 50 states tighten up unify there codes and screen people who get guns .... do you know most police depts, do that

I also feel that high- powered/semi-auto long arms/ assault weapons are not necessary for yourself defense at home

so maybe a restriction would have help, if 9 failed but one worked then that is a success ...

look the reason one gave for an AR-15 biker gangs at a red light.... does know that a dust cover refer to the ejector port

WATCH..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min It aint necessari... 122,124
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Wolftracks 22,506
Happy Halloween 1 hr ms_Sweeter 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 149,527
Sexy Ebola Nurse & More of the Year's Worst Hal... 2 hr wichita-rick 6
'Wasting Time on Internet' Now an Ivy League Class 2 hr wichita-rick 2
Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club............ (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 7,781
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr -Lea- 7,012
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 7 hr Paisley_Posey 46,048
True or False Game 7 hr Old Sam 610