Only cowards need guns

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2805 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>my point of view is you don't need one...a collector is one thing , home protection , never ... I have never said band guns .... I have said see who wants it ... like a George Kelly
Who made you King? You decide what I do or do not need?
That's the mentality that would take over as soon as we give up our second amendment rights.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2806 Feb 4, 2013
something like you called dirt ,, but you aren't old enough to ever seen one so relax killer there are some bikers lurking at the light

I suggest you get an auto trunk so you can retrieve that AR-15 ,, you don't carry illegally in car do ya

Location hidden

#2807 Feb 4, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>Again..Love the diversion to obscure the salient points of a line of reasoning. Lets see, you plagiarized an article. Yes, not giving credit to the author of article you DIRECTLY QUOTE IS PLAGIARISM. You left out the most important part of the article YOU POSTED because it didn't jive with your interpretation of the Constitution. That's called of LIE OF OMISSION. Sorry charlie..your creditability is shot.

"Brief quotes or use of cited sources do not constitute plagiarism."

Once again you have neglected to give your source. And once again you have manipulated the the information by not posting the article in it's entirety. Here it is...
http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/plagiarism/

There is more at play than the Constitution, namely the Patriot Act and the NDAA, both of which trample all over the Constitution.

The Patriot Act vs the U.S. Constitution
http://www.scn.org/ccapa/pa-vs-const.html

The NDAA allows for indefinitely detain–without habeas corpus or due process–American citizens who commit a “belligerent act” against the United States until the period of hostilities ends.

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/19/ndaas_indefin...

Define "belligerent act". Is protesting an "belligerent act"? Could petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances be construed as an "belligerent act"? What does "until the period of hostilities ends" mean? Both the "war on drugs" and the "war on terror" are NEVER ENDING...

Here, Mr.Constitution...read these and educate yourself.

Surveillance State
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/01/...
You would think a "Judge" would know that.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2808 Feb 4, 2013
now listen I have to get Jerry Springer's final thought you don't mind do ya

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2809 Feb 4, 2013
ok girlies game is over I have embarrassed , no make that you have embarrassed yourselves

enough for me ,,, adios

Location hidden

#2810 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>my MOM escaped Mussolini along with her 5 brothers..

that is where she met my pop on the boat

so all 5 uncles enlisted in the USA and all were airborne

all 5 were D-day and 3 were instant dead ... the 4th was killed in Netherlands [movie a bridge too far] the 5th made it through tv [band of brothers]

I got blown up twice and shot twice in a triple tour in Nam , now is there a point you are making that I fail to see

out of my 12 man team I'm the only one and even our dog Thor was killed
Wow, blown up twice and shot twice.

You apparently didn't learn, the first time.

Location hidden

#2811 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
something like you called dirt ,, but you aren't old enough to ever seen one so relax killer there are some bikers lurking at the light

I suggest you get an auto trunk so you can retrieve that AR-15 ,, you don't carry illegally in car do ya
Seems a Judge could construct a legible sentence, and comprehend that I do not have to follow the laws of Texas, as I am not in, nor do I live in Texas.
It is perfectly legal for me to drive around with a loaded AR15 in my vehicle, on the seat next to me, or in my lap, all day, every day, 365 days a year.

What's that? I can't hear you. Try taking your foot out of your mouth.

Location hidden

#2812 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
ok girlies game is over I have embarrassed , no make that you have embarrassed yourselves

enough for me ,,, adios
Ah, I see. Typical guerrilla tactic.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2813 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
2]., against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. Freedom from unreasonable searches:
1A]. probable cause :"called an investigation" , just didn't pick a name out of the hat
The government may search and seize Americans' papers and effects without probable cause to assist terror investigation.
Well thats all bullshit for a start ask the entraped and the blacks oh and the wigger's while your at it

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2814 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
enough for me ,,, adios
Interpretation of Tally's post:

I got my azz kicked all over this thread and so I'm taking my "military" and "judicial" ball and going home. You posters don't play fair!! You keep using FACTS!(Sniff sniff, WHINE)....THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!
~~~~~~

ROFLMAO!

Cya, Mr Constitution.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2815 Feb 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
How does s dust cover jam?
I hope when on the front line I don't break a nail throwing a handgranade. Oh my.

The dust cover can actually jam by not releasing when the weapon is charged. The spent cartridge would just fall back into the receiver and jam the weapon.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2816 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
ga i helsike sjalv
If you're going to use a cheap translater that can only translate indivual words "literally" you could at least have waited till it was deserving.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2818 Feb 4, 2013
Edit *CAT*

Location hidden

#2819 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I hope when on the front line I don't break a nail throwing a handgranade. Oh my.

The dust cover can actually jam by not releasing when the weapon is charged. The spent cartridge would just fall back into the receiver and jam the weapon.
Lol.

I know. I was being a smart ass, pointing out that its actually the weapon that "jams" as a result of a stuck dust cover. Not the dust cover "jamming".

Tally just brings out the worst in me.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2820 Feb 4, 2013
ha ha ha do something about it loser

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2821 Feb 4, 2013
...Yeh guns are made for killing that sux but its still fun shooting a foot and half thick tree with a shotgun cutting it in half with the gauge....

Level 3

Location hidden

#2822 Feb 4, 2013
newportonehundreds wrote:
...Yeh guns are made for killing that sux but its still fun shooting a foot and half thick tree with a shotgun cutting it in half with the gauge....
yea and making c'unts dance as you shoot around there feet and shit ..yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaawwwwwwwwww !

Level 2

Location hidden

#2823 Feb 4, 2013
newportonehundreds wrote:
You don't know much about shotguns do you?

Level 2

Location hidden

#2824 Feb 4, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>yea and making c'unts dance as you shoot around there feet and shit ..yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaawwwwwwwwww !
You only get one pookie, then its your turn to dance. Up on your toes sweety.

Level 3

Location hidden

#2825 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You only get one pookie, then its your turn to dance. Up on your toes sweety.
au contraire no-one mentioned any rules.I got all the guns n shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 min DILF 2,504
News Kanye West Stuns With Lengthy, Bizarre VMAs Spe... 5 min DILF 14
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Mega Monster 43,743
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Goodbye 173,870
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 13 min Vector aka Victor... 2,603
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 17 min andet1987 32,884
Word association (Jun '07) 27 min Mega Monster 3,681
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Spirit67_ 29,737
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Mister_ E 169,503
Words that annoy you? 3 hr DILF 25