Force Majeure

Sweden

#2765 Feb 4, 2013
Rover wrote:
<quoted text>
Run and hide Shitbird...If I had my drothers. I'd be puttin my boot so far up your ass that you would be licking moma's ass with the leather tougue of said same boot...strings attached and gaging your dog ass.
If you had your druthers you would be a man with a pair of rocks instead of the puzzy boy "thing" that you are. It's my fault really and I don't blame you for being angry at me. If I could have run faster I'd have got to yo mamma before that poodle did and then I'd have been your father instead. But at least you could learn to lift your leg against a tree rather than squat as you do.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2766 Feb 4, 2013
THOUGHT:
if we watch a movie of mayhem and violence , and the doesn't have any influence on us....

well how does a 30 sec , 3.8 million dollar commercial makes us rush out to buy
Force Majeure

United States

#2767 Feb 4, 2013
I was in the US military but they kicked me out for cross dressing and talking to the voices in my head. I moved to Sweden for the numerous fashion boutiques.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2768 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
THOUGHT:
if we watch a movie of mayhem and violence , and the doesn't have any influence on us....
well how does a 30 sec , 3.8 million dollar commercial makes us rush out to buy
Good point :)

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2769 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh yes Texas...
good thing he was exercising his 2nd..
(CNN)-- The Texas prosecutor shot to death in broad daylight outside a courthouse had feared for his life and carried a gun to work, according to a Dallas attorney describing herself as his friend.
Colleen A. Dunbar told CNN that she spoke with Kaufman County Assistant District Attorney Mark Hasse on January 24, and he told her he began carrying a gun in and out of the county courthouse on a daily basis.
Many soldiers are killed also carrying guns. It doesn't make you bullet proof, but it does increase your chances over plan B.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2770 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Many soldiers are killed also carrying guns. It doesn't make you bullet proof, but it does increase your chances over plan B.
since you are so late in this:

that post was done in sarcasm to another poster on here who believes that if you are armed you win out...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2771 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Many soldiers are killed also carrying guns. It doesn't make you bullet proof, but it does increase your chances over plan B.
I would say his odds were50/50 wonder which 50 he got
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2772 Feb 4, 2013
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
I was in the US military but they kicked me out for cross dressing and talking to the voices in my head. I moved to Sweden for the numerous fashion boutiques.
I you "moved to Sweden" then why does it say "United Snakes" under your fake name?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2773 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>

that post was done in sarcasm to another poster on here who believes that if you are armed you win out...
I was under the impression that you replied to a post which was itself a sarcastic response to a previous one (the sarcasm of which went over your head) thus making your reply a sort of double sarcasm ..... and in essence rendering the original saracasm invalid.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2774 Feb 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I was under the impression that you replied to a post which was itself a sarcastic response to a previous one (the sarcasm of which went over your head) thus making your reply a sort of double sarcasm ..... and in essence rendering the original saracasm invalid.
ever heard of the EXPRESSION:

you got the wrong impression??? well no .. ok you just did

lim

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2775 Feb 4, 2013
ga i helsike sjalv

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2776 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say his odds were50/50 wonder which 50 he got
Depends if you were on Sword Beach or Omaha Beach.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#2777 Feb 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"The" shooting? Like there's only been ONE, huh?
When are you people going to understand that either your government is lying about "the mental health aspect" of shooters ..... OR ..... that Americans just are not mentally fit to own and operate guns in the first place.
<quoted text>
"A LOT of people"? Then why are you the only one who's asking?
<quoted text>
None of your business.
<quoted text>
"Justifiable" shootings?
Where did you get the basis for your idiocy, you know like elementary stupidity, growing pain ignorance, advanced prejudice and justifiable beatings.
<quoted text>
Sure.
Cops need guns because it's their job to serve and protect. Civilans are suppose to ring for the police when in need. It is true that the military "should" have guns too, to protect the nation, but the United Snakes military is over in other countries raping, torturing and murdering innocent men, women, and children - using their guns to intimidate - so they ought not to have any guns at all.
So:
1). Police should be educated and armed.
2). Civilians should be educated and unarmed.
3). Dismal conditions of work, poverty and education for your population should be rectified so that civilians won't want a gun and police won't even find it necessary to have one.
And who protects citizens from corrupt cops?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2778 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>INFO:The AR15 was introduced during the Vietnam War with a total lack of serious evaluation and testing. Although Stoner specified what kind of powder to use in the ammunition, the army instead purchased ammo using older "ball" powders causing serious reliability issues resulting in the deaths of American boys in combat when their weapons failed.

plus the dust covers jammed , it was a piece of junk then
It was the M16.
https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#2779 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
what is the military for , we need you to repel tyrants ,, no thanks I trust the US Military
The military is going to rise up against a tyrannical government it belongs to? That's quite interesting. Tell us more about how that would work.

Location hidden

#2780 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>because you believe the shit you are posting
Drivel

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2781 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
OH lets see NANCY now ...
The Fourth Amendment requires searches and seizures to be "reasonable", which generally means that police must get a search warrant if they want to conduct a legal search or seizure, although there are exceptions to this general rule. If a search or seizure is "unreasonable" and thus illegal, then police cannot use the evidence obtained through that search or seizure in a criminal trial. This is called the exclusionary rule and it is the primary incentive against government agents violating your Fourth Amendment rights.
and when was your 4th violated , my hasn't been but then I make all efforts to obeys the laws of the land ..
INFO: Plagiarism is taking the writings or literary ideas of another and selling and/or publishing them as one's own writing. Brief quotes or use of cited sources do not constitute plagiarism.
Again..Love the diversion to obscure the salient points of a line of reasoning. Lets see, you plagiarized an article. Yes, not giving credit to the author of article you DIRECTLY QUOTE IS PLAGIARISM. You left out the most important part of the article YOU POSTED because it didn't jive with your interpretation of the Constitution. That's called of LIE OF OMISSION. Sorry charlie..your creditability is shot.

"Brief quotes or use of cited sources do not constitute plagiarism."

Once again you have neglected to give your source. And once again you have manipulated the the information by not posting the article in it's entirety. Here it is...
http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/plagiarism/

There is more at play than the Constitution, namely the Patriot Act and the NDAA, both of which trample all over the Constitution.

The Patriot Act vs the U.S. Constitution
http://www.scn.org/ccapa/pa-vs-const.html

The NDAA allows for indefinitely detain–without habeas corpus or due process–American citizens who commit a “belligerent act” against the United States until the period of hostilities ends.

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/19/ndaas_indefin...

Define "belligerent act". Is protesting an "belligerent act"? Could petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances be construed as an "belligerent act"? What does "until the period of hostilities ends" mean? Both the "war on drugs" and the "war on terror" are NEVER ENDING...

Here, Mr.Constitution...read these and educate yourself.

Surveillance State
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/01/...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2782 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Depends if you were on Sword Beach or Omaha Beach.
my MOM escaped Mussolini along with her 5 brothers..

that is where she met my pop on the boat

so all 5 uncles enlisted in the USA and all were airborne

all 5 were D-day and 3 were instant dead ... the 4th was killed in Netherlands [movie a bridge too far] the 5th made it through tv [band of brothers]

I got blown up twice and shot twice in a triple tour in Nam , now is there a point you are making that I fail to see

out of my 12 man team I'm the only one and even our dog Thor was killed

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2783 Feb 4, 2013
1]. By James Bovard • May 19, 2003

Perhaps you’ve visited your local library to keep speed with the War on Terror: borrowed a few books on Islamic fundamentalism or did web research on biochemical weapons. Beware.

Last January, an FBI agent entered a branch of the St. Louis Public Library and requested a list of all the sign-up sheets showing names of people who used library computers on Dec. 28, 2002.

and ??????? names ?????????

do you know why???? suppose a suspect used a computer then can the FBI seek a warrant for that user's time ????

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2784 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
my MOM escaped Mussolini along with her 5 brothers..
that is where she met my pop on the boat
so all 5 uncles enlisted in the USA and all were airborne
all 5 were D-day and 3 were instant dead ... the 4th was killed in Netherlands [movie a bridge too far] the 5th made it through tv [band of brothers]
I got blown up twice and shot twice in a triple tour in Nam , now is there a point you are making that I fail to see
out of my 12 man team I'm the only one and even our dog Thor was killed
BLAB BLAB BLAB...

If I told you I am the Queen of Siam would you believe me? Probably about as much as I believe your crap. You can stop now. LOL BTW...stop giving yourself icons...and by all means.. STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF. Jeeze, how many false TPX Id's and sock puppets do you have?

Have a nice day...talking to yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 5 min Denny CranesPlace 17
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 min AmyFaith 137,693
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 min Crazy Beautiful 5,575
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min Digital Etiquette 20,040
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 22 min Colonel Sanders 10
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 24 min Rose of Tralee 24,099
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 29 min Cyan in CA 10,452
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 2 hr Chester 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Crazy Beautiful 146,959
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••