“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2744 Feb 4, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
Jackson Co, Oregon has a population of approximately 203,206. Medford, the largest city in Jackson Co, has a population of 74,907. Anybody care to explain why the Medford police dept needs this?
http://ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stori...
They donít.$260,000 of taxpayer money wasted. Source: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-n...

Chief George shows well how government works. He claims it was paid for through cost saving measures. Rather than maintain a permanent reduction in cost they spend the money saved on a piece of equipment they donít need.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2745 Feb 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who ever decides to try it
2. It could happen at a red light
3. Multiple perps
4. Wherever hog hunting, as long as its not during deer season
5. The AR -15 wasn't in Nam, the M-16 was.
A military man should know that. Anything you want to tell us Judge?
INFO:The AR15 was introduced during the Vietnam War with a total lack of serious evaluation and testing. Although Stoner specified what kind of powder to use in the ammunition, the army instead purchased ammo using older "ball" powders causing serious reliability issues resulting in the deaths of American boys in combat when their weapons failed.

plus the dust covers jammed , it was a piece of junk then

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2746 Feb 4, 2013
what is the military for , we need you to repel tyrants ,, no thanks I trust the US Military

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2747 Feb 4, 2013
The History of the AR 15

Designed as a lighter version of the AR-10, the AR 15 was built to meet the needs of soldiers after WWII. While working for the Armalite Corporation, Eugene Stoner not only created the AR 15, but the .223 Remington cartridge for which it is chambered. The .223 Rem. comes from the development of the .222 Rem. cartridge. The .223 Remington was favored because it is lightweight, yet accurate and powerful enough to penetrate a helmet per U.S. specifications.Although many calibers are now available of the AR 15, the .223 Remington is the ďstandardĒ round.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2748 Feb 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
The second amendment is not about need. I wanted an AR-15 so I purchased one. Why do I need an M1 Garand? Why do I need a 10 gauge shotgun? With over 100 firearms in my collection itís about want, not need.
Did you know the AR-15 was designed to be a civilian weapon? Which is more dangerous? The AR-15 or this? http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp...
Paint a gun black then it appears scary. Add a rail and it becomes military like. Add a pistol grip and it becomes an assault weapon.
Why do you believe the AR-15 is so scary?
because you believe the shit you are posting

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2749 Feb 4, 2013
at a red light... Texas' new carry law: What does it mean?
UPDATE (May 30, 2007): New legislation clarified this law to make clear who can carry a gun in their car.

1]The new law seemed pretty straight forward. If the gun is legal, you're not a crook, you're driving your own car, and if the gun is stowed (i.e., you're not driving around with it laying on the passenger seat like an idiot), then you can carry a gun in your car when you're driving. At least, that's what legislators thought they'd passed

redlight.... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze that is a very smart move surround by a gang of bikers and i will use you lesser count of 10... you are going to protect yourself by going to your trunk and retrieving an AR-15 and shoot all 10 ..

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2750 Feb 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use even a brief quote without giving credit itís plagiarism.
Plagiarism is taking the writings or literary ideas of another and selling and/or publishing them as one's own

huuuuuuuuuuuum so sing the anthem/Lords pray/happy birthday/wish you a merry xmas all is plagiarism

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2751 Feb 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
They donít.$260,000 of taxpayer money wasted. Source: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-n...
Chief George shows well how government works. He claims it was paid for through cost saving measures. Rather than maintain a permanent reduction in cost they spend the money saved on a piece of equipment they donít need.
tell us how do you know they don't need it ... be careful here now this is a trap question

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2752 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
The History of the AR 15
Designed as a lighter version of the AR-10, the AR 15 was built to meet the needs of soldiers after WWII. While working for the Armalite Corporation, Eugene Stoner not only created the AR 15, but the .223 Remington cartridge for which it is chambered. The .223 Rem. comes from the development of the .222 Rem. cartridge. The .223 Remington was favored because it is lightweight, yet accurate and powerful enough to penetrate a helmet per U.S. specifications.Although many calibers are now available of the AR 15, the .223 Remington is the ďstandardĒ round.
Was designed. The original was a select fire weapon. Try again.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2753 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
because you believe the shit you are posting
Why do you believe the AR-15 is so scary?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2754 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is taking the writings or literary ideas of another and selling and/or publishing them as one's own
huuuuuuuuuuuum so sing the anthem/Lords pray/happy birthday/wish you a merry xmas all is plagiarism
Which you frequently do. Youíll post paragraphs without giving due credit.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2755 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us how do you know they don't need it ... be careful here now this is a trap question
They donít need it. They got along fine without owning one. Itís a waste of tax payer dollars.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2756 Feb 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
listen dip I worked with the damn thing when I was in NAM, assigned to the CIA field team , along with cell-phones/night visions/gps and lasers .... so don't tell me , prob one was full auto-empty the entire mag/ second was the ejectors , the third was ammo was ball {colt } came aboard and has since

did I mention dust covers jammed ..barrel rise and flash
and they dumped the plastic stock and began to use carbon

but you tell all about it

argue about something you know and don't be so obsessed with trying to top me ... and quit with this stupid ID shit are are wrong no matter who you think you are

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2757 Feb 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
They donít need it. They got along fine without owning one. Itís a waste of tax payer dollars.
who said .......... so a gun owner can get along without an AR-15 just a waste

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2758 Feb 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Which you frequently do. Youíll post paragraphs without giving due credit.
don't have to Perry Mason .......... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze how long have you been harping on your delusion two years ..turn it in call the police

put it in black and white word for word and you call the legal system wrong.... you are too much of an idiot today for me , you used to be fun to belittle , the the THRILL IS GONE

hey that is a song title right PLAGIARISM ha ha ha ha

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2759 Feb 4, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
info: A selective fire firearm has at least one semiĖautomatic and one automatic mode, which is activated by means of a selector which varies depending on the weapon's design.

ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmm

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2760 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
INFO:The AR15 was introduced during the Vietnam War with a total lack of serious evaluation and testing. Although Stoner specified what kind of powder to use in the ammunition, the army instead purchased ammo using older "ball" powders causing serious reliability issues resulting in the deaths of American boys in combat when their weapons failed.
plus the dust covers jammed , it was a piece of junk then
That change of powder was a sad mistake that cost lives

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2761 Feb 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
listen dip I worked with the damn thing when I was in NAM, assigned to the CIA field team , along with cell-phones/night visions/gps and lasers .... so don't tell me , prob one was full auto-empty the entire mag/ second was the ejectors , the third was ammo was ball {colt } came aboard and has since
did I mention dust covers jammed ..barrel rise and flash
and they dumped the plastic stock and began to use carbon
but you tell all about it
argue about something you know and don't be so obsessed with trying to top me ... and quit with this stupid ID shit are are wrong no matter who you think you are
People are so worried about full auto. The new 3 round burst limit makes it a much better weapon. The way it would dump all that ammo you are left with an empty weapon

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2762 Feb 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That change of powder was a sad mistake that cost lives
den I was there ... and the lose of a chrome barrel
it was still armilite weapon colt came in later , and help redesign and ammo and stop a full auto to a three round burst

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2763 Feb 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>People are so worried about full auto. The new 3 round burst limit makes it a much better weapon. The way it would dump all that ammo you are left with an empty weapon
my point of view is you don't need one...a collector is one thing , home protection , never ... I have never said band guns .... I have said see who wants it ... like a George Kelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 7 min J ValJean 338
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 132,926
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min andet1987 4,245
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Jennifer Renee 7,615
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 14 min rajan 1,102
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Grace Nerissa 37,727
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 17 min Crazy Jae 6,878
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 38 min UnderstandPeople 25,749
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 152,542
More from around the web