Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>easy azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz use one ID rank up post look many you have used here , after awhile people start using the same expressions ..
Lmao. I use 1 ID.

Yes after a while people start using the same expressions. It's the same as picking up the expressions your friends or coworkers use, when you have been around them for a while.

Anything else?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>no nice try you said I , me myself , the GLP wanted to eliminate guns .. next
The GLP?
I specifically said YOU want to eliminate gun? If I said that, you must have shown support for some form of gun control.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I use 1 ID.
Yes after a while people start using the same expressions. It's the same as picking up the expressions your friends or coworkers use, when you have been around them for a while.
Anything else?
right now your deflections are over , why do you need an AR-15.... now remember you hound another poster about education : you know "you are still waiting for an answer"

so am I GI Joe

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The GLP?
I specifically said YOU want to eliminate gun? If I said that, you must have shown support for some form of gun control.
don't try to twist... you posted it , not even me the GLP can do that .... yes I believe we need gun control , so what

psssssssssssst GLP great little Polack ... remember the last time you spelled it with two ll

so now what do you have a new tear

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>right now your deflections are over , why do you need an AR-15.... now remember you hound another poster about education : you know "you are still waiting for an answer"

so am I GI Joe
What deflections? Project much?

I need an AR-15 for any reason I see fit.
Preventing tyranny
Protection against a biker gang of 10-30 members
Protection against home invasion by multiple perps
Hunting and protection from hogs
Enjoyment at the range
Competitive shooting

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>don't try to twist... you posted it , not even me the GLP can do that .... yes I believe we need gun control , so what

psssssssssssst GLP great little Polack ... remember the last time you spelled it with two ll

so now what do you have a new tear
I'm not twisting anything. You are confused. I've never referred to you as GLP with one or two l's.

So, I don't know what the problem is if you believe we need gun control, and I accused you of such, if in fact I did.

Projecting again? I shed no tears, especially due to anything cast from you.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What deflections? Project much?
I need an AR-15 for any reason I see fit.
Preventing tyranny
Protection against a biker gang of 10-30 members
Protection against home invasion by multiple perps
Hunting and protection from hogs
Enjoyment at the range
Competitive shooting
1] who is the tyrant ??????????
2] you always entertain biker gangs
3]what is a perp and a muliti perp , invade your Ponderosa
4] hunting where with an AR-15
5] competitive shooting , damn we called that war , didn't care for it and the AR-15 was a piece of junk in Nam

range ok but hell that is just a fantasy , a sexual deviate
but I guess for you

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not twisting anything. You are confused. I've never referred to you as GLP with one or two l's.
So, I don't know what the problem is if you believe we need gun control, and I accused you of such, if in fact I did.
Projecting again? I shed no tears, especially due to anything cast from you.
I know you didn't refer to me as GLP...otherwise MR, Holmes you won't have asked what glp was....

but you did call me a pollack , which is wrong it is polack

wanna bet??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>1] who is the tyrant ??????????
5] competitive shooting , damn we called that war , didn't care for it and the AR-15 was a piece of junk in Nam

but I guess for you
1. Who ever decides to try it
2. It could happen at a red light
3. Multiple perps
4. Wherever hog hunting, as long as its not during deer season
5. The AR -15 wasn't in Nam, the M-16 was.
A military man should know that. Anything you want to tell us Judge?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>I know you didn't refer to me as GLP...otherwise MR, Holmes you won't have asked what glp was....

but you did call me a pollack , which is wrong it is polack

wanna bet??????????
Sure
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

M-16....piece of crap, Piss Poor Replacement to the M-14 in Nam.

Much improved these days...

Done.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

When Guns are Outlawed only Outlaws Will Have Guns!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
.......... should you tell him since you claim expertise on the subject , provided your credentials..so that we can respect your expertise or make that recognize your expertize
And you are of the conviction that including such information will secure said respect in considering the weight of my opinion? Did you just get of the boat from another planet?
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show where I stated that you said eliminate the gun!
Cut the crap, Lap Dancer. Show me where he said that you said eliminate the gun!
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Goebbels is dead...His concepts are not.
Too true. Bush and Rumsfeld were playing Hitler and Göbbels all through his term(s).

Hitler lied saying Poland started it, Bush lied saying that Saddam had WMD's. INVADE!

Göbbels lied saying that the Jews wanted to take over the world, Rumsfeld lied saying that Saddam wanted to take over the world. INVADE!
losing it wrote:
When Guns are Outlawed only Outlaws Will Have Guns!
Particulary if you refuse to turn yours in.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guns don't kill people. Stupid people with guns kill people.
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are of the conviction that including such information will secure said respect in considering the weight of my opinion? Did you just get of the boat from another planet?
<quoted text>
Cut the crap, Lap Dancer. Show me where he said that you said eliminate the gun!
<quoted text>
Too true. Bush and Rumsfeld were playing Hitler and Göbbels all through his term(s).
Hitler lied saying Poland started it, Bush lied saying that Saddam had WMD's. INVADE!
Göbbels lied saying that the Jews wanted to take over the world, Rumsfeld lied saying that Saddam wanted to take over the world. INVADE!
<quoted text>
Particulary if you refuse to turn yours in.
I'm calling you out fruck face....
Mos.
Units..
Co's/excecutive co's
Battle comandors....top sergent...hell even your oun Platoon CO/Xo ...or top Nco
Battles you fought in

Name at least two....
Yea thats what I thought....
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
Guns don't kill people. Stupid people with guns kill people.
or ...... guns don't kill people. Americans do.
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling you out fruck face....
Out back in the alley ok for you, you pig's ass?
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
or ...... guns don't kill people. Americans do.
<quoted text>
Out back in the alley ok for you, you pig's ass?
Run and hide Shitbird...If I had my drothers. I'd be puttin my boot so far up your ass that you would be licking moma's ass with the leather tougue of said same boot...strings attached and gaging your dog ass.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
right now your deflections are over , why do you need an AR-15.... now remember you hound another poster about education : you know "you are still waiting for an answer"
so am I GI Joe
The second amendment is not about need. I wanted an AR-15 so I purchased one. Why do I need an M1 Garand? Why do I need a 10 gauge shotgun? With over 100 firearms in my collection it’s about want, not need.

Did you know the AR-15 was designed to be a civilian weapon? Which is more dangerous? The AR-15 or this? http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp...

Paint a gun black then it appears scary. Add a rail and it becomes military like. Add a pistol grip and it becomes an assault weapon.

Why do you believe the AR-15 is so scary?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
1] who is the tyrant ??????????
but I guess for you
A friend of mine took his deer last year with a 50 Beowulf. A single shot, it ran 60 feet and dropped dead. If you’re unaware the Beowulf is a product of Alexander Arms and a 50 caliber version of the AR-15. I owned one for about a year. A friend wanted it badly and I sold it to him.

The AR-15 sold today never saw Viet Nam. It’s not a military weapon. AR-15 is actually a trademark of Colt Firearms. A company called Armalite sold the trademark to Colt. Armalite sold the military the AR-10 which was a full auto capable of shooting he .223.

Functionally the AR-15 is no different than many semi-automatic hunting rifles. Would I hunt with an AR-15? Probably not, I’m more traditional and would take either my Browning BAR 30-06 or one of my many Browning and Marlin lever action rifles.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
OH lets see NANCY now ...
The Fourth Amendment requires searches and seizures to be "reasonable", which generally means that police must get a search warrant if they want to conduct a legal search or seizure, although there are exceptions to this general rule. If a search or seizure is "unreasonable" and thus illegal, then police cannot use the evidence obtained through that search or seizure in a criminal trial. This is called the exclusionary rule and it is the primary incentive against government agents violating your Fourth Amendment rights.
and when was your 4th violated , my hasn't been but then I make all efforts to obeys the laws of the land ..
INFO: Plagiarism is taking the writings or literary ideas of another and selling and/or publishing them as one's own writing. Brief quotes or use of cited sources do not constitute plagiarism.
Brief quotes or use of cited sources do not constitute plagiarism.
If you use even a brief quote without giving credit it’s plagiarism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,601 - 2,620 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••