Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>as hard as you try , no matter which ID you use , did you or will you ,ever see me say eliminate the gun...

but if you were astute as you claim , I have said eliminate some of the owners ... now please grow up take your whipping like a man .... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

stop pissing and moaning ,
Please show where I stated that you said eliminate the gun! Just because I said it wouldn't eliminate ALL gun murders, does not mean I claimed you said eliminate the gun.

You sure are determined to accuse everyone of multiple IDs. You realize, most people cast accusations of what they, themselves are guilty of.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>so I can call you a dumb-ass for thinking you need an AR-15
I don't have to explain or qualify a need. It's irrelevant, because its a right.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Question wrote:
<quoted text>Just when and where did YOU ever serve this nation, lameass little girliefag? That's what I thought.
Careful what you ask for..he might want to show you that he's got Ted Nugent's skid mark beat....you do NOT wanna see that..!!!!!...

well...I know I don't..can't speak for you, sorry...daym..!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one crying as I have asked you how many IDS now??? name one right , just one

look see what I'm doing for ya keep you alive since you flopped on your other IDs
Too funny! It is you who posts under numerous IDs.

How free is your speech if it is censored? Try saying any kind of derogatory term related to race. In fact, type it on here so we can all see it. Bet it will not be allowed.

Buy a fully auto rifle without special permits and taxes. That would be infringement which violates your rights. Just because you wouldn't want to utilize that right anyway, doesn't mean that right wasn't violated.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to explain or qualify a need. It's irrelevant, because its a right.
not for long Sgt.Slaughter

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show where I stated that you said eliminate the gun! Just because I said it wouldn't eliminate ALL gun murders, does not mean I claimed you said eliminate the gun.
You sure are determined to accuse everyone of multiple IDs. You realize, most people cast accusations of what they, themselves are guilty of.
CERTAINLY: your post...

Dr-Sniper
Since: Dec 12|
1 hr ago
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>that isn't what you said ,posted,bragged about for a month now

A non mass shooting isn't what you have addressed for a month now either.

In this circumstance, one of the victims knew, and wanted to help the shooter which was suffering from PTSD. As far as anybody knows, the other victim was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
No matter what you do, notated what law is passed, no matter how many guns are banned, even if every gun in America were made illegal, you will never eliminate gun murders.

America were made illegal, you will never eliminate gun murders.

see it ....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! It is you who posts under numerous IDs.
How free is your speech if it is censored? Try saying any kind of derogatory term related to race. In fact, type it on here so we can all see it. Bet it will not be allowed.
Buy a fully auto rifle without special permits and taxes. That would be infringement which violates your rights. Just because you wouldn't want to utilize that right anyway, doesn't mean that right wasn't violated.
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum 48,700 post your right , I'm busted half of my id is tallyho and the other half is my twin talyho

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

oooooooooooooooops one from and can you guess who the other one is ??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>not for long Sgt.Slaughter
That may be, but if that's the case, the USA won't be the USA for long either.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

geno I think the raves will win

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>CERTAINLY: your post...

Dr-Sniper
Since: Dec 12|
1 hr ago
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>that isn't what you said ,posted,bragged about for a month now

A non mass shooting isn't what you have addressed for a month now either.

In this circumstance, one of the victims knew, and wanted to help the shooter which was suffering from PTSD. As far as anybody knows, the other victim was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
No matter what you do, notated what law is passed, no matter how many guns are banned, even if every gun in America were made illegal, you will never eliminate gun murders.

see it ....
Yes, as I addressed in the post you are responding to. I said IF all guns were made illegal, it wouldn't stop ALL gun murders. Nowhere did I say you want to make all guns illegal.

You really need to stop reading more into my posts, putting words in my mouth, or adding to my posts. We might start to think you also post as Milwaukee69!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but if that's the case, the USA won't be the USA for long either.
I just got a warning .......Leave Dr. Sniffles alone or I will be banned for life for.......... CHILD ABUSE

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as I addressed in the post you are responding to. I said IF all guns were made illegal, it wouldn't stop ALL gun murders. Nowhere did I say you want to make all guns illegal.
You really need to stop reading more into my posts, putting words in my mouth, or adding to my posts. We might start to think you also post as Milwaukee69!
you don't know what you posted here once again..

even if every gun in America were made illegal, you will never eliminate gun murders.

even if every gun in America were made illegal, you will never eliminate gun murders.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Gobbels is dead...
The U. S. Constitution contains no express right to privacy. The Bill of Rights, however, reflects the concern of James Madison and other framers for protecting specific aspects of privacy, such as the privacy of beliefs (1st Amendment), privacy of the home against demands that it be used to house soldiers (3rd Amendment), privacy of the person and possessions as against unreasonable searches (4th Amendment), and the 5th Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination, which provides protection for the privacy of personal information. In addition, the Ninth Amendment states that the "enumeration of certain rights" in the Bill of Rights "shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained by the people."
RIGHT to a representative government.
what do you call the house of representatives ???
RIGHT to be considered innocent until proven guilty, which is the cornerstone of American jurisprudence. Shall I continue......
The presumption of innocence is not articulated in the Constitution of the United States. However, it is a basic component of a fair trial, and the right to a fair trial is a fundamental liberty secured by the Fourteenth Amendment.
Shall I continue..... do you think it is wise ?????????
now point of life .... my dad who escaped the Gobbels by pure luck , but lost his entire ..ENTIRE.. family because his MOM taught school and his POP work in an aircraft factory
I'd lighten up on that Nazi shit
Goebbels is dead...His concepts are not.

Why not include the source of you quote?(Don't you ever stop plagiarizing?)There's more to it than what you portray. You forget the Constitution, in spite of what Scalia says, is a living document that changes though the years with rulings made by each SCOTUS.

FROM YOUR SOURCE...

"The question of whether the Constitution protects privacy in ways not expressly provided in the Bill of Rights is controversial. Many originalists, including most famously Judge Robert Bork in his ill-fated Supreme Court confirmation hearings, have argued that no such general right of privacy exists.****The Supreme Court, however, beginning as early as 1923 and continuing through its recent decisions, has broadly read the "liberty" guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment to guarantee a fairly broad right of privacy that has come to encompass decisions about child rearing, procreation, marriage, and termination of medical treatment. Polls show most Americans support this broader reading of the Constitution."*****
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...

Privacy for ALL Americans is a thing of the past. We ARE NOT secure in our persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures that was deemed a RIGHT by the 4th Amendment.

"what do you call the house of representatives ???"

BOUGHT AND PAID FOR...THAT'S WHAT!(One question mark would have done the trick)

The Magna Carta is the cornerstone for the U.S. Constitution and DUE PROCESS. With due process comes the concept of being innocent until proven guilty. This right is enshrined in the 5th and 14th Amendments. Speaking of Due Process.. the President has given himself the power to kill Americans remotely, anywhere in the world, with NO DUE PROCESS. Opps... There goes another right...

YOUR STATEMENT..
"I'd lighten up on that Nazi shit"

"There are reminders to all Americans that they need to watch what they say, watch what they do"...
Ari Fleischer (White House Press Secretary under GW Bush)

1ST Amendment...
"protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference. Freedom of expression consists of the rights to freedom of speech"...
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/first_amendmen...

Get my drift, Mr. Constitution?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum 48,700 post your right , I'm busted half of my id is tallyho and the other half is my twin talyho
So you are on topix all day everyday. Your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>I just got a warning .......Leave Dr. Sniffles alone or I will be banned for life for.......... CHILD ABUSE
Lol. Your comedy is getting better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know what you posted here once again..

Did I say you made them illegal?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are on topix all day everyday. Your point?
easy azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz use one ID rank up post look many you have used here , after awhile people start using the same expressions ..

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you made them illegal?
no nice try you said I , me myself , the GLP wanted to eliminate guns .. next

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

OH lets see NANCY now ...

The Fourth Amendment requires searches and seizures to be "reasonable", which generally means that police must get a search warrant if they want to conduct a legal search or seizure, although there are exceptions to this general rule. If a search or seizure is "unreasonable" and thus illegal, then police cannot use the evidence obtained through that search or seizure in a criminal trial. This is called the exclusionary rule and it is the primary incentive against government agents violating your Fourth Amendment rights.

and when was your 4th violated , my hasn't been but then I make all efforts to obeys the laws of the land ..

INFO: Plagiarism is taking the writings or literary ideas of another and selling and/or publishing them as one's own writing. Brief quotes or use of cited sources do not constitute plagiarism.

Brief quotes or use of cited sources do not constitute plagiarism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••