Only cowards need guns

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2683 Feb 3, 2013
now icon that all you want..

the only possible right you lost is to an education ..said because We The People pay for that , I want my money back

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2684 Feb 3, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I'm the "dreaded Nancy Botwin" and NO ONE ELSE! Nice attempt at diversion though!
now who else says "diversion and deflect "on here and I ask lib about the AR-15 and you answered..
since 07.... hum the way you shoot your mouth off and only 5,000 posts

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2685 Feb 3, 2013
Pass!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2686 Feb 3, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! We could tell you are Xtian!!!!
Good.

Location hidden

#2687 Feb 3, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>I was pointing out that fundamentalists always act alike in attitude, whether they're religionists or liberals. Both sides state, "I am absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees with me is completely and totally wrong!!"
I hear ya. I wasn't giving you a hard time. Just my 2 cents.

Location hidden

#2688 Feb 3, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>My brother is a born-again, evangelical fundamentalist christian conservative who will argue any issue at any volume he likes, in any public location--whether it's in a restaurant, a book store or even in a library. I am a civil libertarian deist, as were most of this nation's Founding Fathers--such as Jefferson, Franklin, Washington and Paine. My brother owns firearms in order to "protect" his "morally" and religiously intrusive way of life; I own firearms to protect myself *from* his "morally" and religiously intrusive way of life.

Self-proclaimed, know-nothing phony liberals such as Forced Manure and M69 are their own worst enemies.
I hear you and applaud both of you exercising your rights.
I agree about Force Manure and M69. If only they could see it.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2689 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
where is it coming from, don't know about you but i haven't lost one right , did you
Asked and answered. With the Patriot Act, we have lost any semblance of a speedy trial, habeas corpus, unreasonable search and seizure.

indefinite detentions of immigrants; searches through which law enforcement officers search a home or business without the owner’s or the occupant’s permission or knowledge; the expanded use of National Security Letters, which allows the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to search telephone, e-mail, and financial records without a court order, and the expanded access of law enforcement agencies to business records, including library and financial records.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Location hidden

#2690 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>that isn't what you said ,posted,bragged about for a month now
A non mass shooting isn't what you have addressed for a month now either.

In this circumstance, one of the victims knew, and wanted to help the shooter which was suffering from PTSD. As far as anybody knows, the other victim was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
No matter what you do, notated what law is passed, no matter how many guns are banned, even if every gun in America were made illegal, you will never eliminate gun murders.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2691 Feb 3, 2013
and exactly is an ..immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts
Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions, particularly those involving foreign individuals and entities; and broadened the discretion of law enforcement and immigration authorities in detaining and deporting immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts
you are an immigrant and a suspect ....I'm not I'm a US citizen , maybe that is why I can't be deported ??? huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Location hidden

#2692 Feb 3, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I just read that Wayne LaPierre weaseled out of Vietnam by having a family doctor swear that he had a "nervous disorder".

I guess he got over that!

Ted Nugent weaseled out of Vietnam by pooping in hispants for a week and then showing up in those underpants at his Draft Board.

Proof?
Billy Rubin

Downers Grove, IL

#2693 Feb 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
In this circumstance, one of the victims knew, and wanted to help the shooter which was suffering from PTSD. As far as anybody knows, the other victim was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
No matter what you do, notated what law is passed, no matter how many guns are banned, even if every gun in America were made illegal, you will never eliminate gun murders.
Right. Whether it's 20 children or a war hero, it's important to remember that we have a second amendment and plenty of more people to go around.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2694 Feb 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
as hard as you try , no matter which ID you use , did you or will you ,ever see me say eliminate the gun...

but if you were astute as you claim , I have said eliminate some of the owners ... now please grow up take your whipping like a man .... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

stop pissing and moaning ,

Location hidden

#2695 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>you said an AR-15 ...now why do you need an AR-15

plus I bet he took off because some one was home , you know like a barking dog .. a light comes on

now why do you need an AR-15
That's the wrong question as NEED has nothing to do with it.
Why do you NEED freedom of speech?

It's a RIGHT !

Location hidden

#2696 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>where is it coming from, don't know about you but i haven't lost one right , did you
Sure you have! You are just either don't care or are too ignorant to care.
Question

United States

#2697 Feb 3, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I just read that Wayne LaPierre weaseled out of Vietnam by having a family doctor swear that he had a "nervous disorder".
Ted Nugent weaseled out of Vietnam by pooping in hispants for a week and then showing up in those underpants at his Draft Board.
Just when and where did YOU ever serve this nation, lameass little girliefag? That's what I thought.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2698 Feb 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the wrong question as NEED has nothing to do with it.
Why do you NEED freedom of speech?
It's a RIGHT !
so I can call you a dumb-ass for thinking you need an AR-15

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2699 Feb 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have! You are just either don't care or are too ignorant to care.
you are the one crying as I have asked you how many IDS now??? name one right , just one

look see what I'm doing for ya keep you alive since you flopped on your other IDs
Ah Yes

United States

#2700 Feb 3, 2013
Billy Rubin wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Whether it's 20 children or a war hero, it's important to remember that we have a second amendment and plenty of more people to go around.
Keep signing in and out to troll people, girliefag. It's not going to help you any.

Location hidden

#2701 Feb 3, 2013
Billy Rubin wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Whether it's 20 children or a war hero, it's important to remember that we have a second amendment and plenty of more people to go around.
More deflection. If you progressives only knew how predictable you are...

Location hidden

#2702 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>as hard as you try , no matter which ID you use , did you or will you ,ever see me say eliminate the gun...

but if you were astute as you claim , I have said eliminate some of the owners ... now please grow up take your whipping like a man .... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

stop pissing and moaning ,
Please show where I stated that you said eliminate the gun! Just because I said it wouldn't eliminate ALL gun murders, does not mean I claimed you said eliminate the gun.

You sure are determined to accuse everyone of multiple IDs. You realize, most people cast accusations of what they, themselves are guilty of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min Icon Whisperer 32,066
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min what a russsh 150,818
What Could Be Crossed? 10 min Jackie 89
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 34 min Pardon Pard 38,883
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr -TheExam- 11,419
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Tinka 76,581
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr Pardon Pard 47,887
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 4 hr Joi C 2,452
News The Earth is making a very weird noise, and sci... 6 hr andet1987 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 hr Mustang GT Girl 225,968
More from around the web