Only cowards need guns

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#2661 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
naaaaaaaaaaaaah you are one piss poor shot , when i get a cold/flu .. I get two shots not an AR-15... one an injection the other a JD...
safety and protection aren't those hand in hand ...
when it rains I use cover... when it is hot I use shade....
not an AR-15...
I have never been invaded yet...
Someone tried to break into my house five years ago; when he heard the *rack!* and *snap!* as I chambered a round in my Beretta 92F, he took off like his ass was on fire.

You are an idiot and a troll.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#2662 Feb 3, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out that fundamentalists always act alike in attitude, whether they're religionists or liberals. Both sides state, "I am absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees with me is completely and totally wrong!!"
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean like you are doing
No, it's more like what *you're* doing. If you don't like guns, don't have one. But don't tell me I can't make *my* own choices, troll.
Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#2663 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out that fundamentalists always act alike in attitude, whether they're religionists or liberals. Both sides state, "I am absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees with me is completely and totally wrong!!"

No, it's more like what *you're* doing. If you don't like guns, don't have one. But don't tell me I can't make *my* own choices, troll.
Amen to that!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2664 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Someone tried to break into my house five years ago; when he heard the *rack!* and *snap!* as I chambered a round in my Beretta 92F, he took off like his ass was on fire.
You are an idiot and a troll.
you said an AR-15 ...now why do you need an AR-15

plus I bet he took off because some one was home , you know like a barking dog .. a light comes on

now why do you need an AR-15

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2665 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
where did I the GLP ever tell you , or anyone they can not have a gun , if they are legally are allowed to..

you do read don't you ...

psssssssssssssssst I have two , been holster on my dresser for about 12 years now .. never fired one in angry or protection

LoneStar

United States

#2667 Feb 3, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>If you actually lived in Texas,
you would know that slogan has
nothing to do with guns.

It's an anti littering campaign
to help keep the meadows of wildflowers
our Ladybird Johnson planted
along the freeways and highways,
clear of trash and debris.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day and Don't mess with Texas.
;-)
If you correct someone, shouldn't you have your facts right! Any REAL Texan knows that was a saying for anything about Texas before it was adopted by the anti-litter campaign. And YOU are not welcome.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2669 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you said an AR-15 ...now why do you need an AR-15
plus I bet he took off because some one was home , you know like a barking dog .. a light comes on
My answer has nothing to do with crime...it has to do with good Americans protecting our homeland against a TOTALITARIAN FASCIST DICTATORSHIP, which is careening towards the U.S. like an out of control freight train as I write. It has to do with the balance of power between the people of this country and the government which is increasingly ignoring the people. That is the truth of the matter.

LoneStar

United States

#2670 Feb 3, 2013
Ian Savante wrote:
<quoted text>Real Texan? Prove it.
Born, raised & proud.'nuff said.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2671 Feb 3, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be nice to ignore the mental health aspect of the shooting.
"The" shooting? Like there's only been ONE, huh?

When are you people going to understand that either your government is lying about "the mental health aspect" of shooters ..... OR ..... that Americans just are not mentally fit to own and operate guns in the first place.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
When you insulted the US education system and our intelligence, you made it matter to A LOT of people.
"A LOT of people"? Then why are you the only one who's asking?
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get the basis for your education, you know, elementary, junior high, and high school?
None of your business.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunting accidents, suicides, and justifiable shootings are part of the statistics.
"Justifiable" shootings?

Where did you get the basis for your idiocy, you know like elementary stupidity, growing pain ignorance, advanced prejudice and justifiable beatings.
The Last True Overhaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops aren't cowards because they have guns, but civilians are cowards because they have guns? Care to explain how that works
Sure.

Cops need guns because it's their job to serve and protect. Civilans are suppose to ring for the police when in need. It is true that the military "should" have guns too, to protect the nation, but the United Snakes military is over in other countries raping, torturing and murdering innocent men, women, and children - using their guns to intimidate - so they ought not to have any guns at all.

So:

1). Police should be educated and armed.
2). Civilians should be educated and unarmed.
3). Dismal conditions of work, poverty and education for your population should be rectified so that civilians won't want a gun and police won't even find it necessary to have one.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2672 Feb 3, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer has nothing to do with crime...it has to do with good Americans protecting our homeland against a TOTALITARIAN FASCIST DICTATORSHIP, which is careening towards the U.S. like an out of control freight train as I write. It has to do with the balance of power between the people of this country and the government which is increasingly ignoring the people. That is the truth of the matter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tGgD8TmI96oXX
where is it coming from, don't know about you but i haven't lost one right , did you

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2673 Feb 3, 2013
Jackson Co, Oregon has a population of approximately 203,206. Medford, the largest city in Jackson Co, has a population of 74,907. Anybody care to explain why the Medford police dept needs this?

http://ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stori...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2674 Feb 3, 2013
I blame evil; murdering innocents is a terrible crime.

Teach your kids how to behave around guns; "Is that my father calling?, Bye-by and don't play with dangerous weapons."

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2675 Feb 3, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tGgD8TmI96oXX
so you are:The Last True Liberal , why the double IDs aren't you proud of yourself . stand up claim one ID...

huuuuuuuuuuuum:it has to do with good Americans protecting our homeland against a TOTALITARIAN FASCIST DICTATORSHIP, which is careening towards the U.S.

doesn't our military do that ??????????

so what is your position on a fireteam??? say as versus a shoreparty

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2676 Feb 3, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
Jackson Co, Oregon has a population of approximately 203,206. Medford, the largest city in Jackson Co, has a population of 74,907. Anybody care to explain why the Medford police dept needs this?
yes tourism

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2677 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
where is it coming from, don't know about you but i haven't lost one right , did you
Just a couple off the top of my head...the RIGHT to privacy and the RIGHT to a representative government. In addition...the RIGHT to be considered innocent until proven guilty, which is the cornerstone of American jurisprudence. Shall I continue? You're a perfect example of the kind people Goebbels inspired.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Joseph Goebbels

Time to wake up...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2678 Feb 3, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"The" shooting? Like there's only been ONE, huh?
When are you people going to understand that either your government is lying about "the mental health aspect" of shooters ..... OR ..... that Americans just are not mentally fit to own and operate guns in the first place.
<quoted text>
"A LOT of people"? Then why are you the only one who's asking?
<quoted text>
None of your business.
<quoted text>
"Justifiable" shootings?
Where did you get the basis for your idiocy, you know like elementary stupidity, growing pain ignorance, advanced prejudice and justifiable beatings.
<quoted text>
Sure.
Cops need guns because it's their job to serve and protect. Civilans are suppose to ring for the police when in need. It is true that the military "should" have guns too, to protect the nation, but the United Snakes military is over in other countries raping, torturing and murdering innocent men, women, and children - using their guns to intimidate - so they ought not to have any guns at all.
So:
1). Police should be educated and armed.
2). Civilians should be educated and unarmed.
3). Dismal conditions of work, poverty and education for your population should be rectified so that civilians won't want a gun and police won't even find it necessary to have one.
ahem:
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get the basis for your education, you know, elementary, junior high, and high school?
his question and your answer is:
..........None of your business.......... should you tell him since you claim expertise on the subject , provided your credentials..so that we can respect your expertise or make that recognize your expertize

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2679 Feb 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are:The Last True Liberal , why the double IDs aren't you proud of yourself . stand up claim one ID...
huuuuuuuuuuuum:it has to do with good Americans protecting our homeland against a TOTALITARIAN FASCIST DICTATORSHIP, which is careening towards the U.S.
doesn't our military do that ??????????
so what is your position on a fireteam??? say as versus a shoreparty
What are you talking about? I'm the "dreaded Nancy Botwin" and NO ONE ELSE! Nice attempt at diversion though!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2680 Feb 3, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
suppose you were hunkered down protecting our homeland and you were in need of re-supply , I bet you would be glad the police had that , think of it as a welcome wagon
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2681 Feb 3, 2013
LoneStar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you correct someone, shouldn't you have your facts right! Any REAL Texan knows that was a saying for anything about Texas before it was adopted by the anti-litter campaign. And YOU are not welcome.
LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Mess_wit...

Catch up later, RW calling.......
Have a nice SBS

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2682 Feb 3, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a couple off the top of my head...the RIGHT to privacy and the RIGHT to a representative government. In addition...the RIGHT to be considered innocent until proven guilty, which is the cornerstone of American jurisprudence. Shall I continue? You're a perfect example of the kind people Goebbels inspired.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
Joseph Goebbels
Time to wake up...
Gobbels is dead...

The U. S. Constitution contains no express right to privacy. The Bill of Rights, however, reflects the concern of James Madison and other framers for protecting specific aspects of privacy, such as the privacy of beliefs (1st Amendment), privacy of the home against demands that it be used to house soldiers (3rd Amendment), privacy of the person and possessions as against unreasonable searches (4th Amendment), and the 5th Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination, which provides protection for the privacy of personal information. In addition, the Ninth Amendment states that the "enumeration of certain rights" in the Bill of Rights "shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained by the people."

RIGHT to a representative government.
what do you call the house of representatives ???

RIGHT to be considered innocent until proven guilty, which is the cornerstone of American jurisprudence. Shall I continue......

The presumption of innocence is not articulated in the Constitution of the United States. However, it is a basic component of a fair trial, and the right to a fair trial is a fundamental liberty secured by the Fourteenth Amendment.

Shall I continue..... do you think it is wise ?????????

now point of life .... my dad who escaped the Gobbels by pure luck , but lost his entire ..ENTIRE.. family because his MOM taught school and his POP work in an aircraft factory
I'd lighten up on that Nazi shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 2 min quilterqueen 62,092
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 7 min quilterqueen 3,542
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 15 min Sublime1 4,565
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min ECHO 76,670
True False Game (Jun '11) 22 min quilterqueen 15,095
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 24 min quilterqueen 26,739
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 25 min quilterqueen 2,347
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 41 min Brandiiiiiiii 23,934
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 43 min wichita-rick 2,115
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min Sublime1 220,701