Only cowards need guns
Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#2636 Feb 3, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>You are actually asking me to name the countries where I was educated? That matters to you?
Actually, I'm also curious. I too have been to numerous countries & been educated all over the world.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#2637 Feb 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, as a born again Christian, I think I'll refute that I have anything in common with the hard core left. In fact I think I recall M69 taking issue with Christians on here.
I try not to debate religion. I know I can't present chiseled in stone proof to anyone who would request it. And faith doesn't appear to be their strong suit. So, I stick to gun threads and the occasional political thread.
I was pointing out that fundamentalists always act alike in attitude, whether they're religionists or liberals. Both sides state, "I am absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees with me is completely and totally wrong!!"

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#2638 Feb 3, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops aren't cowards because they have guns, but civilians are cowards because they have guns? Care to explain how that works, or are you just a dodging and deflecting Swedish meatball?
<quoted text>
Suuuuurrrrrre you have.(*wink! wink!*)
<quoted text>
I was pointing out the fallacy of Forced Manure's argument. He likes authority figures; myself, not so much. He said anyone with a gun is a coward, unless they're the police; he stated flat out that the police are "exempt" from his general rule.
I do know that I've received more help from my local police where I live now than I did in the last city I lived in; I think it's because I'm in a small town now, and the cops that I've met here are good, honest, decent people.
I'd say the majority are good folks, but like the general population, there are some who are corrupt.
Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#2639 Feb 3, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! well, you say that now...

Honestly, Craine, it's as if you are predicting these things with your bold statements about how much safer it is in Texas with so many having guns. You KNOW you said that about gun ranges and, well....
Don't MESS with TEXAS!! One proud female Texan here! ;)

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2640 Feb 3, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>What are you rambling about? Have you been drinking?
You have got to get some help with that short term memory, risk leaving the basement for even just an hour..short walks, breathing exorcises..

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#2642 Feb 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, as a born again Christian, I think I'll refute that I have anything in common with the hard core left. In fact I think I recall M69 taking issue with Christians on here.....
My brother is a born-again, evangelical fundamentalist christian conservative who will argue any issue at any volume he likes, in any public location--whether it's in a restaurant, a book store or even in a library. I am a civil libertarian deist, as were most of this nation's Founding Fathers--such as Jefferson, Franklin, Washington and Paine. My brother owns firearms in order to "protect" his "morally" and religiously intrusive way of life; I own firearms to protect myself *from* his "morally" and religiously intrusive way of life.

Self-proclaimed, know-nothing phony liberals such as Forced Manure and M69 are their own worst enemies.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2643 Feb 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Being armed doesn't guarantee your life won't be taken but it can give you a fighting chance
that isn't what you said ,posted,bragged about for a month now

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2645 Feb 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Was there a mass shooting at a gun range or was someone murdered at a gun range. There is a big difference even you should see.
don't know where you live but to me "one is one two many" and there were two people shot..
Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#2646 Feb 3, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>That's just a slogan from their Department Of Tourism.
Sweetie, WE mean it. It's also posted down our freeways so some don't forget. ;)

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#2647 Feb 3, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say the majority are good folks, but like the general population, there are some who are corrupt.
Agreed.

In the last city I lived in, I had my life threatened by my next-door-neighbor because I asked him not to put his trash in front of my house on the night before pickup. He demanded that I fight him, and he said he was going to kill me. I got on the phone and reported him to my local police department.

Their response?

"We can assign a case number to note your registration of complaint, but there's really nothing much else we can do."

I explained to this officer that in California (where she and I lived), it was a felony to threaten someone else's life--at least, that's what they taught when *I* went to cop school back in the early 70s. This person had committed a felony, and I wanted him arrested.

Their response?

"Unless he comes onto your property and threatens you, there's really nothing we can do."

My response: "If he comes onto my property and threatens me, I have a loaded firearm."

Their response: "Well, there y'go."
Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#2648 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>My brother is a born-again, evangelical fundamentalist christian conservative who will argue any issue at any volume he likes, in any public location--whether it's in a restaurant, a book store or even in a library. I am a civil libertarian deist, as were most of this nation's Founding Fathers--such as Jefferson, Franklin, Washington and Paine. My brother owns firearms in order to "protect" his "morally" and religiously intrusive way of life; I own firearms to protect myself *from* his "morally" and religiously intrusive way of life.

Self-proclaimed, know-nothing phony liberals such as Forced Manure and M69 are their own worst enemies.
Excellent!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2650 Feb 3, 2013
justaguess wrote:
There will be a money trail to Chris Kyle's death, my thoughts are Chad Littlefield was caught in the situation. The shooter, who I will not mention by name, is going to end up being hired for this because of Kyle's reputation..JMHO..
Think I read somewhere this morning that the shooter was an ex-Marine with PTSD.

This will end up being yet another tragic event that the left will use; this one though, they will use to try to keep guns out of the hands of veterans that have served in a war zone.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2651 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Insurance.
<quoted text>
Health, safety and protection.
Does *everything* have to be spelled out for you?
naaaaaaaaaaaaah you are one piss poor shot , when i get a cold/flu .. I get two shots not an AR-15... one an injection the other a JD...

safety and protection aren't those hand in hand ...

when it rains I use cover... when it is hot I use shade....
not an AR-15...

I have never been invaded yet , as a matter of the only invasion I remember was the British , and I just use the off control [ here so you won't have to look it up] the British rock invasion

so pray tell who have you fought and killed
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2652 Feb 3, 2013
Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, WE mean it. It's also posted down our freeways so some don't forget. ;)
If you actually lived in Texas,
you would know that slogan has
nothing to do with guns.

It's an anti littering campaign
to help keep the meadows of wildflowers
our Ladybird Johnson planted
along the freeways and highways,
clear of trash and debris.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day and Don't mess with Texas.
;-)

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2653 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Cops aren't cowards because they have guns, but civilians are cowards because they have guns? Care to explain how that works, or are you just a dodging and deflecting Swedish meatball?
<quoted text>
Suuuuurrrrrre you have.(*wink! wink!*)
I will police are armed because of gun toting AR-15 nuts
police are armed to protect themselves from you

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2655 Feb 3, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
And we can trust cops? Cops are corruptible and have been known to do illegal activities, including hurting, shooting and maiming people, dealing drugs...who protects us from them?
Right! Armed citizens backed by the Second Amendment!
I don't have much faith in cops or government officials. Some posters here would have Big Brother coddle and care for them from birth to death with entitlements and dependence on very corrupt and very human people in government.
I trust he police a whole lot more than I do in a Crip/Blood/Tong/M-13 etc etc area ...murder and inc, were armed

north south side of Chicago were armed
I recall in history about a St. Valentine ...

where was this well armed population when of all place

Charles Joseph Whitman (June 24, 1941 ... Prior to the shootings at the University of Texas, Whitman had murdered both his wife and mother in Austin. Contents.

weren't hiding behind a grassy knoll were they , on wait the knoll was in Dallas , oh yes they were all laying face down on the ground ..... hummmmmmmmmmmmm

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2656 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I was pointing out that fundamentalists always act alike in attitude, whether they're religionists or liberals. Both sides state, "I am absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees with me is completely and totally wrong!!"
do you mean like you are doing

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2658 Feb 3, 2013
INFO: The Undefeated

MRS.Langdon... you didn't have to shoot him.you went out to talk...
Col. John Henry Thomas .. the conversation seemed to dry up Mame
Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#2659 Feb 3, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>If you actually lived in Texas,
you would know that slogan has
nothing to do with guns.

It's an anti littering campaign
to help keep the meadows of wildflowers
our Ladybird Johnson planted
along the freeways and highways,
clear of trash and debris.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day and Don't mess with Texas.
;-)
Really? Duh! Having fun. It appears you've seen the commercials also. Your welcome....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2660 Feb 3, 2013
I heard Bill took a vacation in Canada .. looks like we won't get over his getting over that
NAFTA..comes to mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min Lifelover 83,733
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Lifelover 23,576
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 6 min Lifelover 16,537
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 7 min NMP 1,986
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Crazy Beautiful 215,124
News White Sox field an outfield full of Garcias 24 min Christardy 1
News Charges: Woman arrested after waving condom in ... 32 min Christardy 5
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 35 min Lifelover 3,705
A to Z songs by title or group! 56 min xxxooxxx 1,496
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Sam 74,094
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 2 hr Genuine love 136
More from around the web