|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
Only cowards need buns. You people can't even muster enough guts to get off your buns and demand democracy or your freedom.
Hey I'm grilling burgers right now, this coward likes hers on buns! Hehehehe!
Anybody want some?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
So you're calling all POW's cowards?
No, I called any POW a coward, "all POW's cowards" are milwaukee69's words, not mine.

I wrote, any coward can surrender. It has nothing to do with POW's, we're discussing guns, gun control and politics. milwaukee69 mentioned POW's, not me.

milwaukee69 wrote:
Smart move there Brain, smart move.
Now, can milwaukee69 explain why he would think of calling POWs cowards?
Texas

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
INFO:

The President's power to create new policies and modify existing ones is not limitless. Checks exist that give the legislative and judicial branches of government the ability to overturn Presidential policies.

The President's policy-making power is not explicitly stated in the Constitution, but arose out of the vague grant of "executive power" articulated under Article II, Section 1. The President can issue an executive order, which permits the President to create domestic laws, as well as determine how existing laws should be implemented. The President can also issue an executive agreement, which governs foreign affairs.

Congress can overturn an executive order or agreement with the vote of two-thirds of both the Senate and House of Representatives.

The Supreme Court of the United States may also overturn a Presidential policy if it is found to violate the Constitution or conflict with an existing law.
We all can google..just saying!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

:: This is FUN ::
??'i' don't need a gun ??
= DO "I"?=

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
We all can google..just saying!
INFO: no we can't you came up with CEU for recertification

but it does say info: word for word that way you can not dispute and cry wolf .... just cry ...

and it sure as hell blew your oars ...

when are you going to run now and as whom
Texas

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
= DO "I"?=
No when your with me, I've got plenty! ;)

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
= DO "I"?=
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah just do like the rest of us ....
shoot your mouth off the most powerful weapon in the WORLD

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

pssssssssssssst: one can Yahoo as well

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Texas

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>INFO: no we can't you came up with CEU for recertification

but it does say info: word for word that way you can not dispute and cry wolf .... just cry ...

and it sure as hell blew your oars ...

when are you going to run now and as whom
Recert & CEU's two different things for two different professions you MORON! I suggest you try college because you are no lawyer or judge as you claim to be. You don't even know all your own errors. Imposter. I believe I already dismissed you earlier, as I said, good day.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Recert & CEU's two different things for two different professions you MORON! I suggest you try college because you are no lawyer or judge as you claim to be. You don't even know all your own errors. Imposter. I believe I already dismissed you earlier, as I said, good day.
brilliant .... I was talking lawyers you ass . so why did you run in insurance appraiser/agents/adjusters

that why I'm here the more you post the deeper your 9th grade drop out shows
THANK YOU THANK YOU

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Apparently Force Majeure doesn't want to admit to being educated in the US after bashing US education. Lmao!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
Apparently Force Majeure doesn't want to admit to being educated in the US after bashing US education. Lmao!
I find it interesting that someone with supposedly the ultimate lifestyle in the best country in the world has a need to establish that fact in complete strangers heads...Hmmmm...seems a bit Oklahoma to me...next we will be hearing his old stories about his years life guarding and how 'bad' he was as a bouncer with a trip hammer punch...it's really funny stuff..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>I find it interesting that someone with supposedly the ultimate lifestyle in the best country in the world has a need to establish that fact in complete strangers heads...Hmmmm...seems a bit Oklahoma to me...next we will be hearing his old stories about his years life guarding and how 'bad' he was as a bouncer with a trip hammer punch...it's really funny stuff..
Precisely.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
2 newly-built schools, 2 more school shootings, eh? Is that the American's best excuse for not educating their population?
<quoted text>
So you were being moronic when you said the M-79 might be legal simply because it's a "single shot"?
<quoted text>
And you think that laws governing the very weapons that have created so many innocent deaths ought to be left out of politics, huh? Law and Politics is like what ..... apples and pears, you think?
<quoted text>
So you think one's opinion ought to face the gun to decide who's right and who isn't. It's no wonder your country has never amounted to anything and is so far down the list of Democrtic naitons fo the world.
<quoted text>
Who's "we" and what is the definition of "progressive" in your wee feeble mind? People who "progress" beyond grunts, guns, and "golly!"?
<quoted text>
Perhaps you (everyone?) should stop reading my posts and replying to them?
<quoted text>
That's actually a pretty good idea. It probably won't stop the killing but it will definitely reduce it. What's that stand-up comedian .... Chris Rock??? He did something like that about making bullets sky-high expensive. "You'd better hope I can't get some bullets on lay-away or you'll be a dead man!"
<quoted text>
...... forsaw that all future generations of Americans would become COWARDS and need to kill as many people as yet-undeveloped weapons would eventually provide?
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't know Jacob Tyler Roberts, Andrew Engeldinger, Wade Michael Page, James Holmes, Ian Stawicki, Jake England, Alvin Watts, Thomas Lane, Scott Evans Dekraai, Jared Loughner, Omar S. Thornton, Robert Stewart, Steven Kazmierczak, Charles Lee Thornton, Robert Hawkins, Charles Carl Roberts, Kyle Aaron Huff, Jeffrey Weise, Terry Michael Ratzmann, Doug Williams, Michael McDermott, Larry Gene Ashbrook, Mark Orrin Barton, Eric Harris and Dylan Kiebold.
Too bad you didn't know them. They were nice guys and really wonderful Americans.
Stop hiding behind your armed neighbors, and put up the sign.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many of his people died at the hands of the British?
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
On 14 and 15 August 1947 the Indian Independence Act was invoked. In border areas some 1012 million people moved from one side to another and upwards of a half million were killed in communal riots pitting Hindus, Muslims,
I said, at the hands of the British, who controled all the guns?

Don't want to answer, do you? I understand.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up this morning, hoping for an intelligent conversation.
Maybe I'll just go back to sleep.
That's the most intelligent thing *you* can do.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension difficulties?
Read what I said! To tax them out of reach would infringe the right to keep and bear arms.
Do you always have to alter my statements so you can say something?
He's one of those "Occupy" movement liberals who wants everyone to be disarmed, because he wants to break into someone's home to occupy it.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you are not guaranteed the right "WHICH SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" to own a car, house, gas or food etc.
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be "infringed" to own any firearm because of taxation.
Yes he would. We all would. You Occupiers aren't very bright.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I can't afford a pencil or paper that would infringe upon my rights to free speech?
No where does in the Constitution does it say we must make "arms" affordable. There are plenty of "rights" in the Constitution that are pricey - just ask the guy who wants to buy airtime on the local cable channel to express his views. Just think of it this way, buying a gun then would be an investment - an investment that just maybe gunowners would take responsibility for and ensure safe storage. Secondly, the additional tax money could then be used to pay for all the overtime needed to put policement in our schools - hey, it wasn't my idea in the first place.
I'm being realistic - an additional tax of 4-5% wouldn't make firearms out of financial reach for everyone.
Your free speech should be taxed.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Level 2

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I want to voice my opinion on a different media - TV, during the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, I can't afford $2 million per minute.
Buy your own camera; no one's stopping you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,461 - 2,480 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 2 min Nfreebird 6,158
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Charles Idemi 111,539
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min Nfreebird 76,569
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min Nfreebird 25,764
Word Association. (Nov '10) 7 min Nfreebird 16,513
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Crazy Beautiful 140,262
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 10 min wichita-rick 6,921
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min SimplyLoveYou 14,104
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••