Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, still a one trick pony. Tax, tax, tax. No comment on any of the other things in my post, since it doesn't involve taxing firearms, which are already out of reach of many in America, so lets just make it that much harder for the average American to avail him or herself of his or her Constitutional right.
While we are at it, lets make criminals of a whole class of Americans, who refuse to knuckle under and register their firearms, like in New York. Lets jail law abiding veterans who have some large capacity empty magazines legally purchased and no weapon for them in their vehicle, who pass through New York State and get pulled over in a random stop, with no probable cause. Lets use a natural disaster as a pretext to illegally take firearms from law abiding citizens AKA Katrina.
Ok, I'll play your game. As long as we're on the subject of criminals, where does the NRA say criminals get all their guns from. That information should be readilly available, right? I'm not advocating it, but if "we outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns."

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

M69 I know you'll appreciate the source but in answer to your question:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2111922337001/wher...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll play your game. As long as we're on the subject of criminals, where does the NRA say criminals get all their guns from. That information should be readilly available, right? I'm not advocating it, but if "we outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns."
I don't know what the NRA says. Their rhetoric is just a little too hard line for me. Logic would dictate that criminals do not get their guns through legal channels. They either steal them, purchase them through illegal means or manufacture them.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
M69 I know you'll appreciate the source but in answer to your question:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2111922337001/wher...
Racist.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the NRA says. Their rhetoric is just a little too hard line for me. Logic would dictate that criminals do not get their guns through legal channels. They either steal them, purchase them through illegal means or manufacture them.
At least we can agree on that - the NRA that is.

Manufacture? Man, I dunno - that's a reach, IMHO. Vanguard did a special on how guns find their way into Mexico - I'm not saying the documentry was really accurate, but it does bring into view the whole gun show thing into sharper focus.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I see you didn't choke on the video, just hard to swallow, correct?
Or do you disbelieve what the criminals said?
Now I got one for you:
What's the "%" of guns used by criminals that are registered?
That would be guns that came from legal gun owners.
So now what are you going to tell Obama to do?
As Clint commented, "NO! I wouldn't do that!"

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we can agree on that - the NRA that is.
Manufacture? Man, I dunno - that's a reach, IMHO. Vanguard did a special on how guns find their way into Mexico - I'm not saying the documentry was really accurate, but it does bring into view the whole gun show thing into sharper focus.
Any criminal enterprise, such as a drug cartel, etc. can set up a machine shop to manufacture guns. It is not that difficult.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice red herring there dweeb.

Try again - the information's out there, you just have to know how to find it. I'm feeling generous today, I'll give you all weekend to find it.

How many POW-MIA's are there still left from foriegn wars? You don't have to even give me an itemized list - just a total.
I don't have to do shit!
It's very brave of you to call me dweeb from the sanctuary of your computer.

Assumption is going to get you into very big trouble one day.

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, only make it "legal" gun owners.
Thanks for catching that yes I meant only legal gun owners.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to do shit!
It's very brave of you to call me dweeb from the sanctuary of your computer.
Assumption is going to get you into very big trouble one day.
Lol!!!

And I did assume right! You are a dweeb.

I didn't figure you to be smart enough to find anything on the internet. Here, my 10-year old grandson found this last night:

Today, there is one American still missing from Operations Desert Shield/Storm, and there are more than 1,800 from the Vietnam War, 120 from the Cold War, more than 8,100 from the Korean War, and more than 78,000 from World War II.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Any criminal enterprise, such as a drug cartel, etc. can set up a machine shop to manufacture guns. It is not that difficult.
Maybe in South America, but in the United States?

That's X-files territory. Crap, in Virginia it's hard enough to hide an illegal still let alone hide a machine shop in a metropolitan area. I've been in manufacturing for a long time - I know what goes into setting up a machine shop - to supply that many guns would require a pretty large operation. Besides, a lathe, Bridgeport mill and a barrel hone isn't going to make a really accurate firearm, IMO.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I thought I'd provide this video for M69s convenience rather than him have to dig it up
since I made reference above in the post I was sure he would want to see it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!!
I didn't figure you to be smart enough to find anything on the internet. Here, my 10-year old grandson found this last night:
Today, there is one American still missing from Operations Desert Shield/Storm, and there are more than 1,800 from the Vietnam War, 120 from the Cold War, more than 8,100 from the Korean War, and more than 78,000 from World War II.
and 1 missing from the current conflict. Sgt Bowe Bergdahl. captured in 2009 and believed to be held in Pakistan.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in South America, but in the United States?
That's X-files territory. Crap, in Virginia it's hard enough to hide an illegal still let alone hide a machine shop in a metropolitan area. I've been in manufacturing for a long time - I know what goes into setting up a machine shop - to supply that many guns would require a pretty large operation. Besides, a lathe, Bridgeport mill and a barrel hone isn't going to make a really accurate firearm, IMO.
Ever watched American guns, or Suns of guns. They have a small operation and can turn out some fine weapons. There are plenty of people with the expertise to manufacture firearms and lots of territory in the United States to do it in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Out of reach to whom?

They're already priced out of reach for most because of all the recent mass shootings. Are you going to blame that on the government also?

Taxation without representation happens all the time nowadays. Increasing taxes on firearms would mean that gunowners would have to make a decision - put junior through college or buy that really sweet AR-15. Kinda' like a single parent has to make the decision of putting gas in the car to get to work or put food on the table tonight.

Choices are a bitch, aren't they?
You said you wanted intelligent conversation this morning. Now you post something like this? Priceless.

Price and tax are two completely different things. Yes the price of certain firearms are out of reach for many now because of supply and demand.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what the butt pirate proposed which was "taxing the hell out of them".
Your assertion is that people can't afford an AR15 right now because the government added huge taxes to them?
Maybe you SHOULD go back to bed. At least you shouldn't lose anymore brain cells while sleeping.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!!!

Again, very brave considering the circumstances.

That's nice. You must be so proud of the son you had when you were two.

It's not that I couldn't find it. It's that you told me to. Despite your liberal tendencies, you don't control me.

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-january...

... wayne said ...

... it's a comedy show but the news clips are real watch what wayne said in 1999 ... as he sits and collects over $970,000 ...

... party on garth ...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you wanted intelligent conversation this morning. Now you post something like this? Priceless.
Price and tax are two completely different things. Yes the price of certain firearms are out of reach for many now because of supply and demand.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what the butt pirate proposed which was "taxing the hell out of them".
Your assertion is that people can't afford an AR15 right now because the government added huge taxes to them?
Maybe you SHOULD go back to bed. At least you shouldn't lose anymore brain cells while sleeping.
I know it's hard for you to try and keep up with the big boys - but at least make an effort, ok?

Ferreman suggested the high taxes - I didn't. I said a 4-5% tax hike to help pay for armed protection in our schools - that would be a win-win.

Now, head back to reading class like a good little boy.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, very brave considering the circumstances.
That's nice. You must be so proud of the son you had when you were two.
It's not that I couldn't find it. It's that you told me to. Despite your liberal tendencies, you don't control me.
I was right - you really can't read. I said my grandson found it. You really ought to get those eyes checked of your's first before you try to use those BIG guns of your's. No telling what or who you might shoot by mistake.

Don't be so hard on yourself - just because you couldn't find the information.
Domesticated Polecat

New Salisbury, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ferret runs up M69s sleeve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,401 - 2,420 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••