“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2486 Feb 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Balls still in your court..... It seems the time to come back into the real world is upon me. You seem to be tight with sh1theel(fairyman),suppose the TWO of you get your sh1t together and decide on a place we talk this out...... East of the Mississippi sounds good. But try to narrow it down a might.......
I'll give you a clue...look to the upper left hand side of the post box, what does it say? Come on man, you can read it, can't you?

M-I-L-W-A-U-K-E-E.

Better bring your GPS unit too - it sounds like geography isn't your strong suit.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2487 Feb 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Who WAS that guy on the grassy knoll? Tally,in EVERY assasination there is conspiracy. Whether true or not is NEVER known. Until the last guy dies and decides runs his mouth..... Thats why they are CONSPIRACIES..... Unknown cabals. Subrosa whodunits.... Ya never know until ya know,and then you can't be sure. Its the nature of the game. Glad I wanted no part of it. You never know who asks you stoopid questions and why.... Stay simple.
I'm being honest here , this is a stumper... hard to swallow
I know I could do what Oswald did , and I was damn good
so good that I was approach by the CIA for Nam duty

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2488 Feb 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you know I was an 8541 , I have a hard time with that , I mean just to hit the car in that amount of time is amazing ...
a bolt action , a penny view scope ...
oh well anything is possible but ?????
Just so ya know... I AM the ONLY Section chief to EVER out shoot a TOW. I did it witha 105 MM Howitzer. At a predetermined range. We,my crew and I Displaced and set up on a "hip shoot",set up and fired two rounds,ON target before the jeep mounted TOW crew were aligned. That was a NICE two cases of beer....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2489 Feb 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
error could not do

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2490 Feb 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the time of the 3 shots. The first shot missed and it should have been the easy shot. Why didn't he shoot as the car approached and he had a full body shot. After the car turned he was offered only a head shot. I have read so much and I am a buff and when friends come down I take them to the site. So many things just don't add up. There were hundreds of conspiracies going on. Most to CYI. At the hospital the secret service washed out the car so there goes the crime scene. So many unanswered questions. No one expected the Zapruder film which was a clock running on the events.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2491 Feb 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you a clue...look to the upper left hand side of the post box, what does it say? Come on man, you can read it, can't you?
M-I-L-W-A-U-K-E-E.
Better bring your GPS unit too - it sounds like geography isn't your strong suit.
Sorry,I DON'T do yankee. Been there before and y'all AIN'T trust worthy. Nothing personal.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2492 Feb 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Just so ya know... I AM the ONLY Section chief to EVER out shoot a TOW. I did it witha 105 MM Howitzer. At a predetermined range. We,my crew and I Displaced and set up on a "hip shoot",set up and fired two rounds,ON target before the jeep mounted TOW crew were aligned. That was a NICE two cases of beer....
How is your hearing cannon cocker ?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2493 Feb 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
error could not do
Tally if you are ever in Dallas I would love to show you the assassination site. There are far more questions than answers

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2494 Feb 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hard to tell the "good guys" no.... huh? You gotta decide what your soul is worth...... Memories can be hard to live with....

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2495 Feb 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be "infringed" to own any firearm because of taxation. Not everyone that wants a firearm can afford a firearm. By your definition - that is "infringement," no?
Abusive taxation would be an infringement. Then only the elite class, which would include politicians, would be able to own a firearm.
I know it may be a radical idea for you to consider, since you are a one trick pony when it comes to gun control. Tax, tax, tax, is your only solution. How about, instead of trying to control and ban and infringe on the right of American citizens to own, carry and use firearms, we instead deal more harshly with the criminal element that uses guns. No more plea bargains, no more time off for good behavior, no more pampered country club prisons.
How about we use the tax money spent on useless pork and put it to use helping the mentally ill, the homeless, the poor.
How about instead of demonizing American gun owners, we instead show appreciation for those who choose to step up and take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their neighbors.
How about we work together to make a stronger America, instead of allowing the Washington politicians to manufacture divisions between us, so that they can continue to rape the American public with impunity.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2496 Feb 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How is your hearing cannon cocker ?
HUH?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2497 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Abusive taxation would be an infringement. Then only the elite class, which would include politicians, would be able to own a firearm.
I know it may be a radical idea for you to consider, since you are a one trick pony when it comes to gun control. Tax, tax, tax, is your only solution. How about, instead of trying to control and ban and infringe on the right of American citizens to own, carry and use firearms, we instead deal more harshly with the criminal element that uses guns. No more plea bargains, no more time off for good behavior, no more pampered country club prisons.
How about we use the tax money spent on useless pork and put it to use helping the mentally ill, the homeless, the poor.
How about instead of demonizing American gun owners, we instead show appreciation for those who choose to step up and take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their neighbors.
How about we work together to make a stronger America, instead of allowing the Washington politicians to manufacture divisions between us, so that they can continue to rape the American public with impunity.
So if I can't afford a pencil or paper that would infringe upon my rights to free speech?

No where does in the Constitution does it say we must make "arms" affordable. There are plenty of "rights" in the Constitution that are pricey - just ask the guy who wants to buy airtime on the local cable channel to express his views. Just think of it this way, buying a gun then would be an investment - an investment that just maybe gunowners would take responsibility for and ensure safe storage. Secondly, the additional tax money could then be used to pay for all the overtime needed to put policement in our schools - hey, it wasn't my idea in the first place.

I'm being realistic - an additional tax of 4-5% wouldn't make firearms out of financial reach for everyone.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2498 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is good gun control

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2499 Feb 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It was the time of the 3 shots. The first shot missed and it should have been the easy shot. Why didn't he shoot as the car approached and he had a full body shot. After the car turned he was offered only a head shot. I have read so much and I am a buff and when friends come down I take them to the site. So many things just don't add up. There were hundreds of conspiracies going on. Most to CYI. At the hospital the secret service washed out the car so there goes the crime scene. So many unanswered questions. No one expected the Zapruder film which was a clock running on the events.
he is one thing , the route was changed at the last minute , and the only way he see JFK is after the car passes the window , that is proven by angle .... the sad part moment of impact JFK was behind road sign ,, sad sad moment [the sign]..... we will never know , a conspiracy ??? doubt it

nobody could keep their mouth shut that long , human nature to gab...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2500 Feb 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>HUH?
:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2502 Feb 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I can't afford a pencil or paper that would infringe upon my rights to free speech?
No where does in the Constitution does it say we must make "arms" affordable. There are plenty of "rights" in the Constitution that are pricey - just ask the guy who wants to buy airtime on the local cable channel to express his views. Just think of it this way, buying a gun then would be an investment - an investment that just maybe gunowners would take responsibility for and ensure safe storage. Secondly, the additional tax money could then be used to pay for all the overtime needed to put policement in our schools - hey, it wasn't my idea in the first place.
I'm being realistic - an additional tax of 4-5% wouldn't make firearms out of financial reach for everyone.
The court has already ruled on a high tax used to restrict a right is unconstitutional. You can't put a high tax on ink to restrict the press

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2503 Feb 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Its hard to tell the "good guys" no.... huh? You gotta decide what your soul is worth...... Memories can be hard to live with....
you know ... a scope bring things tight , even to this day I still see .... oh well ... tried to drink it away didn't work , met one of those China Marines [ pre-WWII ] he saved me

say hey to BAM please

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2504 Feb 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
M-I-L-W-A-U-K-E-E.
Smurfdawg. Typical.....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2505 Feb 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The court has already ruled on a high tax used to restrict a right is unconstitutional. You can't put a high tax on ink to restrict the press
But I want to voice my opinion on a different media - TV, during the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, I can't afford $2 million per minute. I'm going to file suit because it infringes on my right of free speech.

Come on Crain/Crane, a 4-5% additional tax on guns isn't going to break your bank account, or should I say your rich wife's bank account.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2506 Feb 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, still a one trick pony. Tax, tax, tax. No comment on any of the other things in my post, since it doesn't involve taxing firearms, which are already out of reach of many in America, so lets just make it that much harder for the average American to avail him or herself of his or her Constitutional right.
While we are at it, lets make criminals of a whole class of Americans, who refuse to knuckle under and register their firearms, like in New York. Lets jail law abiding veterans who have some large capacity empty magazines legally purchased and no weapon for them in their vehicle, who pass through New York State and get pulled over in a random stop, with no probable cause. Lets use a natural disaster as a pretext to illegally take firearms from law abiding citizens AKA Katrina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Amelinda 21,402
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min dirtclod 117,506
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 10 min Not That Time of ... 2,478
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 10 min whatimeisit 54,697
What's That Word Mean To You????????????????????? (Jan '13) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,593
Drop 3 Keep 2 }of the words in a sentence{ 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 23 min Amelinda 2,135
Ebola in America 50 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Laura french 147,750
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 5 hr SLY WEST 33

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE